You can do it all yourself.
But you don’t have to.
Professional Kitchen Services.
We’ll take it from here.
ystems B.V. 2011/ *December 2012
A high standard of accuracy has been sought in the preparation of this brochure.
We apologize for, but will not be bound by or responsible for, errors and omissions in this brochure.
Measure once! Just like preparing ingredients to bake a perfect cake, careful measuring is key to the success of your new kitchen. Precise measurements and an accurate survey of the conditions of your existing kitchen lead to an accurate kitchen plan and ease of installation. But not everyone is good with a ruler or feels confident about taking on this straightforward but critical step in the process. That’s why we are happy to offer a Measuring Service that will send an experienced professional to your home to assess the conditions and provide accurate measurements. Not only can this service save you all kinds of headaches, but when you buy an IKEA kitchen, it costs you nothing - your Measurement Service fee is refunded to you when you buy an IKEA kitchen.
With you every step of the way.
Measuring Service includes:
• Room dimension (height, length, width)
• Dimension and position of windows and doors
• Position of external walls
• Width of all windows (including sill) and their height above the floor
• Position of sloping ceilings
• Position of electric, water and gas connections and other fixtures, e.g. Pipes, radiators, etc.
• Confirm that all room corners are square
• Confirm that all included walls are plumb
• All required dimensions will be entered into the IKEA Home Planner, saved to your own account under your unique user profile within 24 hours.
Individual Kitchen Planning Service
This service includes the Measuring Service and a Personal Planning Consultation. A qualified Kitchen Planner will visit you in your home for a non-refundable fee for up to 4 hours to give you a detailed layout of your kitchen including cabinets, appliances and countertops.
Your Personal Consultation with your Kitchen Planner includes:
• Detailed kitchen plan and 3D view drawing prepared on the IKEA Home Planner and saved to your account under your unique user profile.
• Parts list and Price quote:
▫ Itemized price quote for IKEA Kitchen products
▫ Itemized price quote for the dismantling and removal of old kitchen
▫ Itemized price quote for installation of new kitchen
• Architectural detail drawings, shop drawings, and specifications are available at additional costs.
You can plan your kitchen on your computer with our online 3D IKEA Home Planner at
IKEA-USA.com/3Dkitchenplanner - it’s free, it’s fun and it calculates your price as you click along. You can PRINT, SAVE and CHANGE your kitchen plan as many times as you want. Email it to friends and make improvements. Then come to the store and get advice - you can access the same plan you’ve been working on - and share it with our IKEA Kitchen Specialists.
Visit the Kitchen planning studio at your IKEA store where you can use IKEA computers to create and print your kitchen plan using the same planning tool. We call it ‘assisted self-planning’ - we’re there to answer your questions and coach you through the process of planning your IKEA kitchen.
Home Delivery Service
The price you want
No matter how much you order, you’ll pay one fee for delivery. Regardless of the number of pieces, size or weight.
When you want it
Same day, next day or same week delivery is generally available in all store locations.
With the services you want
We have everything you need - all you have to do is sit back and relax. We are able to supply the following delivery services at the time of delivery:
• Delivery into one room of your choice
• Refrigerator door reversal (plumbing exceptions may apply)
• Removal of packaging of appliances upon request
For more detail, contact your local IKEA store. We work with an independent delivery company to deliver your purchase right to your door.
Certified Kitchen Installation
Crafted, skilled, certified
As an IKEA customer, you have the right to expect that your kitchen project will be completed with the greatest skill and care. Our Certified Kitchen Installers not only have skillful hands but they also understand the inherent methods of installation required by the IKEA cabinet system. There is no question that correct installation will add years to the useful life of your kitchen. With our help, you’ll soon be cooking in the kitchen of your dreams.
IKEA Certified Kitchen Installers are dedicated professionals who undergo rigorous training and uphold high standards of trust, quality, project management, and craftsmanship to ensure that your kitchen is done right.
5 year warranty
IKEA Certified Kitchen Installers are IKEA certified, licensed, insured and warranty their work for 5 years post completion on IKEA supplied kitchen products*.
*Installation warranty is provided by the independent, IKEA certified service provider and is for the installation of IKEA kitchen product only. Non-IKEA product installation is warranted for one year. In the event of defects in workmanship and material and the failure of the products supplied by IKEA CERTIFIED KITCHEN INSTALLER to conform with the agreement or warranty, the IKEA CERTIFIED KITCHEN INSTALLER will repair or replace said product or materials; provided, that the defect or malfunction was not due to accidents, alteration by the customer, misuse, abuse or neglect.
See IKEA co-worker for details.
In-home Installation Price Quote Visit
Upon completion of your Kitchen Plan, we can schedule your In-home Installation Price Quote visit. We will send an experienced kitchen remodeling professional to your home to discuss all your kitchen installation/remodel needs.
• Confirm the scope of complete kitchen installation.
• Confirm the time schedule of complete kitchen installation.
• Confirm the price of complete kitchen installation.
Basic Kitchen Installation Service
Basic Installation is priced per cabinet so it’s easy to calculate the cost of basic installation.
• Assembly of cabinets, drawers, doors, and interior fittings
• Install IKEA cabinets, plinths, fillers and side cover panels (excludes 3’x8’ and appliance panels)
• Cut-out in cabinet for IKEA exhaust hood
• Adjust all IKEA cabinet doors and drawer fronts for appearance
• Clean up of your kitchen job site, which includes:
▫ Daily broom cleaning of job site
▫ Vacuuming inside of cabinets, floors and other surfaces upon completion of installation
• Attaching IKEA knobs and/or handles to cabinet doors and drawers
Additional Installation Services
Each additional installation service has a unit price so it’s easy to calculate the total price of any additional services you need.
All additional installation services will be coordinated for you by your IKEA Service Provider.
Dismantle/removal of old kitchen
• Disassembling existing kitchen cabinets, countertop, sink, unhooking faucet and appliances.
• Moving, recycling or disposing of existing appliances.
• Uncrating, leveling and setting IKEA appliances in place.
• For price of electric or gas connections see “Extra & Finishing Services”.
• Installing IKEA LAGEN, PRÄGEL, and/or NUMERÄR countertops including caulking and finishing strips with cut-outs made for sinks and cooktops.
• When you buy an IKEA custom countertop - your price includes the template, fabrication and your countertop installation.
Sinks & Faucets
• Installing IKEA kitchen sinks and IKEA faucet connections, connected to existing plumbing.
Extras & Finishing Services
These services are individual to each kitchen remodel. They can only be priced during your pre-installation visit. All extras and finishing services will be coordinated for you by your IKEA Service Provider. Or if you would like to coordinate these services yourself, the IKEA Service Provider can supply you with their recommended trades contacts.
Sizing: Modifications to standard IKEA kitchen cabinets or customized cabinet constructions.
Custom features: Island and/or bar construction and installation.
Demolition: Demolition of walls, floors, ceilings and soffits.
Prep: Preparation of walls, ceiling and floors for finishes and cabinets.
Electrical: Rough and finished electrical work to include lighting and appliance hook up, etc.
Plumbing: Rough and finish plumbing work to include HVAC, sinks and faucets, appliance hook ups, etc.
Flooring: Supplying and/or installing finish flooring.
Walls & Ceilings: Supplying and/or installing finish walls and ceiling.
Painting: Prepping and painting walls to finish colors of your choice.
Backsplash: Installation of backsplash finish and/or backsplash systems.
Debris disposal: Removal of construction and demolition debris.
Removal: Removal, recycling and/or disposing of IKEA packaging, non-IKEA packaging.
Distant travel: Beyond the designated regular installation service area of your IKEA store.
Step up: Installation on the 2nd floor or any higher floor.
Non-IKEA products: Placing and installing appliances, sinks and faucets not from IKEA.
Permits & fees: Building permits and/or additional insurance certificates, applies in selected local municipalities only.
On-site evaluation for utility work: On-site evaluation for complicated electrical, plumbing or HVAC work.
Total Project Management Service
Total Project Management is an additional service that includes a project manager who will coordinate all goods and services for your new IKEA Kitchen Installation. The fee is in addition to any installation service.
This service includes:
• Individual Kitchen Planning Service (as detailed on pages 3)
• Dedicated Project Manager who manages all aspects of your kitchen remodel
• Detailed project estimate (both time and cost)
• Purchase and delivery of any miscellaneous materials needed for the project
• Project scheduling
• Trades coordination of service provides recommended:
▫ Plumbers, Electricians, Carpenters, Painters, Tile Setters, Counter top Fabricators
ystems B.V. 2011/ *December 2012
Measure your room.
Accurate measuring is essential as it helps to ensure that your new kitchen will fit your space and function properly. If measuring isn’t exactly your cup of tea, we can arrange to have an experienced independent professional do it for you.
Measuring Service starting at
Sometimes a little help is all you need to put a dream within reach.
We offer a wide range of services including measuring, delivery and installation. We’ve got you covered all the way from concept to cooking. The only thing left for you to do is enjoy the kitchen you’d once only dreamed about. Suddenly, big dinners are a small job - and we’re sure you’ll be finding yourself wanting to play host that much more often.
Individual Kitchen Planning Service
Have your own kitchen planned for you in your own home.