Protecting your business is our business!
RRSA’s success is built on Founder Grady “Marty” Haight’s unwavering commitment to quick response, quality work and professional integrity.
RRSA sets itself apart from others by providing excellent skills training, and the extensive use of technology to ensure speed, accuracy and consistency on every job. Prior to deployment, RRSA’s project managers and crews are trained on OSHA programs, EPA certification, safety measures, best installation practices and manufacturer certification.
We believe that no other roofing contractor in America can compete with RRSA’s ability to immediately mobilize and have competent, trained crews on the job within 24 hours.
RRSA’s affiliation with the 3C Network reflects RRSA’s commitment to best practice methods to inspect damage, plan, install and service a full range of roofing, siding and guttering materials that results in customer trust and satisfaction.
You can feel confident that RRSA’s leadership and teams will properly plan and execute your construction needs professionally and exceptionally so you do not have to focus on the details. We welcome an opportunity to demonstrate our approach and experience restoring all types of roofs and siding, and meeting our commercial customers’ needs.
2000 squares of shingles (30yr architect) Brentwood Condominiums Atlanta, Georgia
• Over 25 years of roofing experience
• Started contracting business in 1992
• Motto: “If there is a will, there is a way because RRSA employees have been there and delivered for customers despite any and all
conditions and challenges.”
New car dealership in Dallas, Texas. 100 squares of TPO.
2500 squares of lifetime singles as well as all of the framing for the new dorms
Allow us to introduce ourselves:
Roofing & Restoration Services of America (RRSA) is the nation’s largest and most experienced roofing contractor specializing in storm damage assessment and restoration. Our business is helping property owners whose homes or businesses have been damaged or otherwise compromised by age, high winds, hail or other natural forces.
• Headquartered in Waxahachie, Texas near Dallas
• Privately owned and operated by Grady “Marty” Haight, CEO
• Founded in 1992 and operating year-round • Financially stable
• 500-1,000 employees (depending on volatility of weather)
• Expertly trained construction managers, foremen, roofing mechanics and laborers • Commercial and Residential Storm Divisions
led by team with a combined 200-plus years of experience
• Member National Roofing Contractors Association; Better Business Bureau; Angie’s List • Certified by every major material manufacturer to install the highest quality roofing systems • Proficient working with insurance claims
• 10-year limited materials and labor warranty through RRSA membership in the 3C Network
• RRSA calls in engineers, architects and consultants when required for complicated commercial project bids and plans
At the top of our profession
RRSA has the background and know-how to get even the toughest commercial jobs done on time and on budget. Our professionally-trained inspectors, project managers and crews adhere to the highest industry standards, and follow up to make sure every job is done right and that every customer is completely satisfied.
RRSA’s trucks and crews are always ready to ro
Headquartered in north central Texas, minutes from major airports and interstates, RRSA is able to quickly dispatch experienced teams of roofing, siding and guttering professionals to any location in the nation in a matter of hours.
THE BOTTOM LINE: No other roofing contractor can compete with RRSA’s ability to mobilize and perform. And we’re ready to prove it to YOU!
330 squares of fully adhered EPDM, Warehouse in Houston Texas
America’s most experienced roofing contractor
We’re big. We’re good. And we move fast!
Flat roofs. Peaked roofs. Low slope roofs. Shingled
roofs. Tile roofs. Slate roofs. Shake roofs. Built-up roofs.
RRSA brings knowledge, training and professionalism that you can trust to
230 squares of shingles (30 architect) Springfield Suites in Red Wing, Minnesota
Top quality, long-lasting roofs for
Warehouses & industrial facilities
The Professional RRSA Process for Assessment, Pricing and Restoration
1. On-site inspection and customer interview. Our trained customer representative will personally
review your roof and fully comprehend your needs and expectations – at RRSA’s expense.
2. Precise, aerial roof measurement. We are able to confirm all roof measurements to the square inch,
to accurately estimate the scope and price of work and materials. Insurance providers appreciate the accuracy of our Eagle View ™ technology.
3. Detailed inspection report. Everything is documented and backed by detailed measurements,
photographs and physical evidence of damage or deterioration.
4. Xactimate estimating software. Technology shared by industry associations and major insurers
provides complete, accurate estimates tailored to your job.
5. Proactive communication. RRSA’s experienced managers interact with insurers, property managers
and contractors to assure their internal processes are understood and followed.
6. Reliable scheduling. You need and deserve to know when our crews will be on your job, who will
be in charge, how long the job will take.
7. Safety first. Our crews are trained in the latest OSHA regulations and committed to safe practices
on the job.
8. Project management. RRSA’s project managers are accountable to our company’s high standards,
and personally oversee every job. They must earn a 30-Hour OSHA Certification in General Contracting, and an EPA Certification in Lead Restoration, Repair and Paint. At least two RRSA supervisors will be on your job site at all times during construction.
9. Careful clean-up. When completed, your new roof will look great, and so will the areas around it. All
loose debris will be captured and removed from the premises in a timely manner, and areas swept for nails and other construction debris.
10. Professional follow-up. Your RRSA sales representative will educate you on the warranty levels
available to you, and follow up after the job to make sure you remain satisfied with our work.
120 squares of Standing Seam Metal Wheatridge, Colorado