Get more sales. Get D.I. Dan!
Get the Nation’s Most
Get more sales. Get D.I. Dan!
Get acquainted with
Daniel C. Steenerson, CLU, ChFC, RHU (AKA: D.I. Dan)
Paycheck protection for every American is not only a lofty goal – it’s an ideal that Disability Insurance Services Principal Daniel C. Steenerson strives to achieve every day.
In a quest to make disability insurance more accessible, Steenerson works with relentless urgency to make producers’ jobs and consumers’ decisions easier. Steenerson began his insurance career 29 years ago as a brokerage representative for The Paul Revere Life Insurance Company. In 1997, he established Disability Insurance Services, Inc., a wholesale operation that represents the disability products of the nation’s leading carriers.
Headquartered in San Diego, Calif., Disability Insurance Services repeatedly earns sales recognition from leading carriers such as The Standard, the Principal Financial Group and Petersen International Underwriters.
Those who know Steenerson say that he accomplishes more in one day than most people achieve in a week with super-contagious energy and ideas. His uncomplicated approach to disability insurance has earned the loyalty of producers across the nation.
In his popular, high-energy speaking engagements, Steenerson shows producers how and why to seize the moment with actionable DI sales tools and techniques. If a broker has a DI sales ailment, you can rest assured that D.I. Dan knows the cure!
To learn more about Steenerson or his company, visit www.diservices.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your D.I. Remedy
As an accomplished sales leader, Dan Steenerson has walked in producers’ shoes. He knows the challenges firsthand and he’s figured out how to successfully move past most any sales barrier. Dan welcomes the opportunity to tailor a presentation for your organization, speaking on the topic of your choice. In addition, he offers the following nine proven options:
1. Business Overhead Expense 101 - Learn how to bridge business owners’ income gaps with BOE policies. BOE policies reimburse business owners for any expenses incurred while disabled. BOE benefits are based upon expenses, not income. This is especially helpful to those whose tax returns do not adequately reflect their income levels. Get ready to win more business owner sales with this eye-opening presentation.
2. 7 Secrets to DI Success - Learn how to create need, succeed in underserved markets, overcome price objections and close sales in this action-packed presentation. Who knows, with these tips, you might just double your sales in the coming year!
3. Inner Circle Selling Secrets - Discover how to present an eye-opening (and checkbook opening) insurance cost comparison in three easy steps. Your clients will finally understand that disability insurance really is affordable, and you’ll overcome price objections with confidence.
4. Multi-Life Master Sales Course - Learn how to identify, present and close multi-life opportunities and how to promote association discounts. It’s a win-win. Clients will save money and you’ll boost your income!
5. Cure-All for Critical Illness Selling - Touted as the stop-gap coverage for health reform, Critical Illness is quickly gaining popularity. Learn everything you need to know to identify hot markets, close coverage gaps and sell more!
6. Crash Course - All DI policies are not created equal. Nuances in definitions, provisions and riders mean the difference between rock solid protection and mediocre coverage. Develop a keen awareness of the differences and you’ll easily outsell your competition with more coverage per dollar.
7. Sales Boot Camp - Get ready to put boots on the ground and commissions in your pocket. This presentation goes beyond basic training to condition you for peak selling performance. We’ll show you how find prospects, build need and close sales in the four most promising markets.
8. Selling through Association Remedy - Learn the 7 steps to succeed in lucrative professional markets through association alliances. From doctors to dentists to accountants, most professional industries have strong association relationships and a pressing need for income protection. Get on the inside track here.
9. Sales Harvester - Find the invisible fruit on your clients’ family trees. Learn how to plant seeds, cultivate sales, and harvest rich DI protection for all Americans while building a bountiful income for yourself.
When you choose D.I. Dan as your speaker, you choose a renowned professional who has inspired audiences at some of the industry’s hottest events. Here’s a short list of some of Dan’s notable and recent speaking engagements.
• December 2012: First Command Financial Services Regional District Advisors, agent training (Dallas/Austin, TX) • September 2012: NAIFA National, Annual Meeting, breakout session (Las Vegas, NV)
• August 2012: Consolidated Marketing Group, Sales Success Conference, main platform (Las Vegas, NV) • July 2012: Consolidated Marketing Group, Quantum Alliance agent training, main platform (Miami, FL) • April 2012: NAIFA Missouri, monthly meeting, main platform (Springfield, MO)
• February 2012: Consolidated Marketing Group, Principal Meeting, main platform (Dallas, TX) • February 2012: NAIFA Nevada, Continuing Education Course (Las Vegas, NV)
• August 2011: Consolidated Marketing Group, Sales Success Conference, main platform (Las Vegas, NV) • June 2011: Lincoln Financial Group, Jim Mohr’s office, new agent development training (San Diego, CA) • May 2011: Lincoln Financial Group, Rich Rojeck’s office, new agent development training (San Diego, CA) • May 2011: NAIFA Phoenix, D.I. Day, main platform (Phoenix, AZ)
• May 2011: NAIFA San Diego, D.I. Day, main platform (San Diego, CA)
• October 2010: Consolidated Marketing Group, Sales Success Conference, main platform (Las Vegas, NV) • May 2010: NAIFA Dallas, Race for CE Course (Dallas, TX)
• April 2010: First Command Financial Planners Annual Conference, main platform (Dallas, TX)
• March 2010: First Command Financial Planners Regional District Advisors, new agent development training (Las Vegas, NV). • February 2010: Peloton Global Annual Member Conference, main platform (Las Vegas, NV)
• Weekly: Dan speaks almost every Wednesday through the Wednesday Webinar program for Disability Insurance Services
Get more sales. Get D.I. Dan!
Dan’s Recently Published Articles
• November 2012: “Hot Dogs and Disability Insurance: How to Be Open for Business in 2012” by Daniel C. Steenerson, CLU, ChFC, RHU
• November 2012: “Who Lies More – Women or Men? And What Does This Have to do With Selling Disability Insurance?” by Daniel C. Steenerson, CLU, ChFC, RHU
• October 2012: Health Insurance Underwriter - “Win More DI Customers the Platinum Way” by Daniel C. Steenerson, CLU, ChFC, RHU
• April 2011: Rough Notes – “Opportunities in Disability” by Dave Willis (Dan is quoted.)
• April 2011: Health Insurance Underwriter – “In the Blink of An Eye, Disability Happens” by Daniel C. Steenerson, CLU, ChFC, RHU
• February 2011: Health Insurance Underwriter – “DI Marketing Boot Camp – Voluntary Drill-Down” by Daniel C. Steenerson, CLU, ChFC, RHU
• January 2011: Health Insurance Underwriter – “DI Marketing Boot Camp – Executive Drill-Down” by Daniel C. Steenerson, CLU, ChFC, RHU
• December 2010: Health Insurance Underwriter – “DI Marketing Boot Camp – Business Owner Drill-Down” by Daniel C. Steenerson, CLU, ChFC, RHU
• November 2010: Health Insurance Underwriter – “DI Marketing Boot Camp – White-Collar Drill-Down” by Daniel C. Steenerson, CLU, ChFC, RHU
• October 2010: Health Insurance Underwriter – “DI Marketing Boot Camp – How to Get Started in DI” by Daniel C. Steenerson, CLU, ChFC, RHU
• June 2010: Health Insurance Underwriter – “Critical Care Insurance – Key Coverage for the Health Care Overhaul” by Daniel C. Steenerson, CLU, ChFC, RHU
• May 2010: Life Insurance Selling – “Choosing the Perfect DI Prospect” by Daniel C. Steenerson, CLU, ChFC, RHU
Energy and Know-How into Your Next Event
Ready to book D.I. Dan for your next speaking engagement? Here’s how: Email: DSteenerson@diservices.com
Call: 619.284.8444 x8420