UK SPORT RIO OLYMPIC GAMES TICKET COMPETITION
EVERY ROAD TO RIO CAMPAIGN
Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of submitting an entry and the entrant certifies that they meet this age requirement. If a travelling companion is not 18 years of age or over, the competition winner is responsible for their actions and conduct. Any children under the age of 14 years may not attend a session unless accompanied by an adult. 2. Entries can also be submitted by post by sending their name, contact email address and the
answer to Rio Olympic Games Competition UK Sport, 21 Bloomsbury Street, WC1B 3HF 3. Employees or workers (including their family members) at UK Sport, the English Institute of
Sport, the Sports Councils of England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, the British
Olympic Association, the British Paralympic Association, National Governing Bodies of Olympic & Paralympic Sports, Department of Culture Media & Sport or Camelot are not permitted to enter.
4. The Competition will close at midnight on 31 March 2016.
5. The draw will include all entries with the correct answer to the question and will take place at UK Sport Offices by 15 April 2016 and will be witnessed by an independent observer.
6. Winners will be contacted by UK Sport and the winner must agree to provide all personal information necessary to satisfy third party provider requirements. Third parties include flight operator, Rio Olympic Games ticket agency (CoSport) and British Olympic Association. 7. The prize is a holiday for two (2) people. What is included and not included in the prize is set
out in the table below. By entering the competition entrants agree to be responsible for all costs, expenses and fees etc. incurred by them that are not included in the prize.
8. Tickets, flights and accommodation is strictly non-transferable and winners must be available to travel from London Heathrow airport on the dates and times provided within the prize package.
9. The competition winner must notify UK Sport of any disability such as vision impairments, blindness, hearing loss, deafness, as well as people with mobility and/or agility impairments requiring special attention immediately. Please also refer to the Co-Sport Terms and
Conditions for disabled customers in the attached document.
10.Entrants consent to their names being released for the purposes of announcing the winner. 11.UK Sport cannot be held responsible for changes to event schedule, accommodation or flight
12.UK Sport reserves the right to cancel this competition at any time without liability.
13.By agreeing to the terms entrants confirm they will take out all appropriate travel insurance to cover cancellation, injury, illness, medical emergencies, accident, loss/damage to property etc. 14.Tickets to the events are strictly not for resale and must only be used by the named winners of
15.By entering this competition you confirm that you or the accompanying person is not subject to any travel restrictions, holds a passport that is valid for at least 6 months following return to the UK. Entrants are responsible for meeting all visa requirements associated with their
nationality. Table 1
INCLUDED IN THE PRIZE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRIZE
Return flights to Rio de Janeiro departing from an airport designated by UK Sport on 10th August
2016. Returning from Rio de Janeiro to the designated airport on 15 August 2015.
Any travel to and from the designated airport including car parking costs and subsistence.
If required, all costs associated with visa’s Accommodation for 4-nights at a designated hotel in
Rio de Janeiro Spending money
Access to all support services provided by Co-Sport the official ticket agency of the Rio Olympic Games 2016 and as outlined in the CoSport T&C below
Access visas for Brazil as per requirements outlined here
Breakfast at accommodation on each morning of 11-15 August inclusive
All meals and refreshments other than breakfast on the dates indicated Schedule and tickets to events as outlined below Transfers from Rio de Janeiro airport
Transport within Rio – note that all tickets provide free access to public transport
Access to Team GB House whilst in Rio de Janeiro – details to be provided to the competition winner
Any other private arrangements made by the winners.
UK Sport is the promoter of this competition. For any feedback, and to find out the name of the winner, contact Road to Rio Competition UK Sport, 21 Bloomsbury Street, WC1B 3HF or
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING ONLY RELATES TO THE TICKET AND
ACCOMMODATION PACKAGE BEING PROVIDED AS PART OF THE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE RIO 2016 Olympic Games
(Effective 29-April, 2015)
Please read the Terms and Conditions set forth below carefully. By purchasing products from CoSport (herein after referred to as “THE COMPANY”), you confirm that you have read, understood, and accept the following Terms and Conditions.
Purchase: The purchase of products from “THE COMPANY” constitutes the Customer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as well as any RIO 2016 Terms and
Conditions/Spectator Policy. You will be required to accept these Terms and Conditions prior to submitting a product order. The explanations for Ticket Requests, payment instruction for each sales phase of the RIO 2016 Olympic Games and all policies, regulations, spectator policy published in the future regarding ticketing of the RIO 2016 Olympic Games are integral parts of this document. The RIO 2016 Terms and Conditions and Spectator Policy are accessible via the RIO 2016 Organizing Committee website (www.rio2016.com ).
Website Pricing and Typographical Errors: While “THE COMPANY” strives to provide accurate Product and pricing information, errors may occur. In the event that an item is listed at an
incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, ”THE COMPANY” shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any Orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mispriced, ”THE COMPANY” may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your Order if you have been charged and notify you of such cancellation and issue a full refund (including any bank or other transaction fees related to this specific transaction error). Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Order Cancellation by “THE COMPANY”: “THE COMPANY” reserves all rights to refuse or accept any orders which are not complete, inaccurate, or which do not satisfy any or all of these Terms and Conditions. “THE COMPANY” may, in its sole discretion, refuse applications submitted by anyone who resells or attempts to resell the Product(s) and/or any component of a Product, unless previously and expressly authorized by “THE COMPANY”. An attempt to resell Product(s) and/or any component of a Product is grounds for seizure or cancellation/invalidation of such Product(s) without refund or other compensation.
“THE COMPANY” also reserves the right to cancel the order of anyone who is found to be a Scalper, Broker, or Secondary Market Reseller who is attempting to purchase more tickets than allowed and/or resell Product(s) and/or any of its components in a manner inconsistent with these Terms & Conditions. Anyone who is found to be attempting to resell tickets originally purchased from “THE COMPANY” or any attempt to resell Product(s) and/or any components of Products is grounds for seizure or cancellation/invalidation of such Product(s) without refund or other compensation.
Transferability: The Customer is authorized to transfer Tickets included in a Product(s), to a Ticket Bearer who is a family member, friend, or has a pre-existing business relationship with the Customer. However, any refunds under the Event Cancellation Policy listed in the RIO 2016 Terms and Conditions and will be made only to the Customer who originally purchased the Product(s) in question.
If you-the Customer are prevented from travelling or for any reason you cannot make use of a Hotel & Tickets Package and/or Accommodations-Only purchased from THE COMPANY, you-the Customer may transfer your booking to another Person provided they meet all the requirements relating to these Terms and Conditions and “THE COMPANY” is notified of the transfer.
Reselling: A Customer is expressly prohibited from reselling Tickets or any components included in a Package Product(s) or using Tickets, Package Product(s), or service to promote itself or any third party as a reseller of components of Product(s), or to use components of Product(s) for any promotional, sweepstakes or contest purpose that would violate the provisions of the “THE COMPANY” and RIO 2016 Terms and Conditions. If a Customer is interested in purchasing
Product(s) for any promotional, sweepstakes, or contest purpose, first email email@example.com
with a brief introduction of your company or organization as well as the method and time frame for awarding the Product(s). “THE COMPANY” will review and where appropriate approve purchase of Product(s) for any promotional, sweepstakes, or contest purpose.
TICKET OR PACKAGE PRODUCT(S) PURCHASER AGREES THAT THE PRODUCT(S) MAY NOT BE RE-SOLD OR USED TO PROMOTE ANY PERSON, ENTITY, PRODUCT OR SERVICE without prior written approval from the British Olympic Association (BOA).
Travel to Host City: All Customers must make their own arrangements for Guests’ travel to the Host City, including obtaining all necessary travel documents. All Guests must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits prior to the commencement of travel to the Host City. (Please contact your local Brazilian Embassy to obtain your individual specific requirements). All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the Customers/Guests. “THE COMPANY”
accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of Guests to obtain appropriate documentation and/or if the Guest is refused entry at customs / immigration.
Health Requirements: Customers should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. Customers are solely responsible for satisfying themselves regarding safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other personal health requirements in respect of countries to be visited, including for transit.
Disabled Customers: Any disability such as vision impairments, blindness, hearing loss, deafness, as well as people with mobility and/or agility impairments requiring special attention must be reported at the time of ordering. “THE COMPANY” will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the needs of disabled Customers/Guests, but is not responsible for any inability to accommodate, delay or denial of service by carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other suppliers. Most motor coaches are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. “THE COMPANY” cannot give individual assistance for walking, dining, getting on/off vehicles, or other needs. It is the responsibility of Customers to make relevant arrangements to meet any special needs such as providing for the necessary hotel, event tickets and other essential accommodations at their own expense for a qualified companion to accompany any Customer needing assistance.
Wheelchair seating and visually impaired guest seating includes a companion seat in the price of the ticket (usually a folding chair is placed next to the space reserved for the wheelchair/visually impaired guest). The number of companion seats will directly correspond to the number of wheelchair/visually impaired seats selected.
All wheelchair and visually impaired seating requests will be considered after the purchase of the ticket is completed because “THE COMPANY” must submit a request on your behalf to the RIO 2016 Organizing Committee for the Olympic and Paralympic Games. Although “THE COMPANY” will make every attempt to fulfill your request for accessible seating, we cannot, under any
circumstances, guarantee that we will be able to fulfill such requests. Failure to fulfill such request by the Organizing Committee will not be grounds for cancelation and/or a refund of requested tickets.
Program Participation: “THE COMPANY” (in its sole discretion) reserves the right to accept or reject any Person as a Customer/Guest and to expel anyone whose conduct is deemed
inappropriate or to cancel a Product(s) at any time. In such case all monies received by “THE COMPANY” from Customer hereunder for such Product shall be refunded, without interest unless any portion has been used-therefore a pro-rated refund will be issued, without interest.
Use of Promotional Material: Photographs and video, including images of Guests, taken by “THE COMPANY’s” representatives during the RIO 2016 Olympic Games and/or in relation to “THE COMPANY’s” Product(s) are the sole property of “THE COMPANY”, and may be used in promotional materials. Feedback, both verbal and/or written, provided by guests about a “THE COMPANY’s” Product(s) is also the property of “THE COMPANY”, and may be used in promotional materials, including but not limited to the “THE COMPANY’s” website(s).
Insurance: “THE COMPANY” is not responsible or liable for loss, damage, theft of personal belongings, or for personal injury, accidents, and/or illness. Additionally, “THE COMPANY” is not responsible for circumstances that may arise subsequent to the purchase of Product(s) that may make it inconvenient or impossible for the Customer to travel or use the Product(s), this includes without limitation, financial circumstances of the Customer, climatic conditions, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond “THE COMPANY’s” control. Neither “THE COMPANY” nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or
responsible for any additional expenses or liabilities or injuries sustained or incurred by the Customer as a result of any of the aforementioned causes. For protection against such
contingencies, “THE COMPANY” recommends that the Customer maintain suitable insurance to cover these possibilities.
Limitation of Liability: “THE COMPANY” acts as an agent only for the hotels, bus companies, owners or contractors, or by Persons in their employ, providing accommodations, transportation, or other services. All coupons, exchange Orders, receipts, contracts, and Product(s) issued by “THE COMPANY” are issued subject to any and all taxes, terms, and conditions under which any such accommodations, transportation, tickets, or other services are provided. By the acceptance of such coupons, exchange Orders, receipts, contracts, or Product(s), the Customer agrees to the foregoing, and also agrees that neither “THE COMPANY” nor any of its partners, affiliates,
subsidiaries, employees, shareholders, agents, or representatives shall be or become liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss, injury or damage (including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential) to Person, property, or otherwise, under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other theory arising out of or relating to the connection of any accommodations, transportation, tickets, or other services, provided by “THE COMPANY”.
Additionally, “THE COMPANY” is not responsible or liable for the acts or omissions of any Person or entity not directly under the control of “THE COMPANY”. Customer further agrees that neither the NOCs of the respective represented countries nor Rio 2016, nor the IOC or any other organizing body shall have any liability of any kind, and Customer waives all claims against the NOCs of the respective represented countries, RIO 2016 or the IOC and any other organizing body to the maximum extent permitted by law, arising out of or relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
In the event a Customer’s Order is unable to be processed and/or completed as a result of a system failure (which includes but is not limited to: failure of the Customer to input information as requested; “THE COMPANY’s” website failure due to high traffic/technical issues; or any other failure which results in the Customer’s Order not being completed), “THE COMPANY” shall not be liable for any loss, claims, or damages (including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential).
If a Customer is actually charged by “THE COMPANY” for any service (including but not limited to accommodations, transportation, and tickets) without their respective Order(s) being completed as detailed above, “THE COMPANY” will refund the Customer in full by crediting their respective account at the earlier of either “THE COMPANY” detecting the error or the Customer notifying “THE COMPANY” of the error. Upon refunding the Customer, “THE COMPANY” shall not be liable for any other losses, claims, or damages (including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential).
Without limiting the foregoing, the maximum liability of “THE COMPANY” and the Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for all damages, losses suffered by Customer and causes of action, whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), or otherwise, shall be the total amount paid by the customer to “THE COMPANY”.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing limitation of liability;
· “THE COMPANY” shall not be responsible for any acts or omissions of third party suppliers, or the failure of any equipment operated by any third party suppliers such as transportation carriers, hotels, or any other party not directly owned or controlled by “THE COMPANY”. · “THE COMPANY” is not responsible for a Customer's failure to comply with customs and immigration regulations.
· “THE COMPANY” is not responsible for the theft or loss of any Customer's valuables or items of personal property.
· “THE COMPANY” reserves the right to modify or rescind these Terms and Conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
· “THE COMPANY’s” responsibility to the Guests is to deliver the services stipulated within this agreement.
No Other Representations: The Customer agrees that it is not purchasing any Product(s) in reliance upon any representation, statement, or promise of “THE COMPANY”, its employees, or affiliates, except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions of Sale and in the Product(s) details.
Choice of Law: The validity, construction, enforcement and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions of Sale, and any and all claims arising out of or relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions of Sale (including all tort claims), shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, USA, without regard to the conflict of law’s provisions thereof. The Customer hereby agrees that any suit or legal proceeding instituted in connection with the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions shall be brought (and thereafter maintained) exclusively in the state of New Jersey or federal court located in the United States.
Privacy: “THE COMPANY” collects personal information primarily to provide services to you and provide information to you concerning other services which may be of interest. “THE COMPANY” may disclose your personal information to third party service providers and its partners including for the avoidance of doubt, the British Olympic Association. You can request access to and
correction of your personal information by contacting “THE COMPANY’s” privacy officer at
Significant Sales to a Single Ticket Purchaser: In all cases identified of the proposed sale of more than twenty (20) Tickets to the same group (in either one purchase or multiple purchasers to the same individual/group), “THE COMPANY” is obligated to immediately disclose such relevant information about the proposed sale to RIO 2016 as required by RIO 2016 and seek permission to complete the sale.
While each account is subject to a limitation of 48 event Tickets over the duration of all ticket sales phases as well as restrictions on the number of individual tickets to a specific session, all accounts in excess of twenty (20) total Tickets will be submitted to RIO 2016 and is subject to review and approval by RIO 2016. If RIO 2016 does not approve the purchase / sale, ”THE COMPANY” will notify the customer within thirty (30) days of the order entry and the order will be cancelled and a refund issued. In the event the
customer’s order is cancelled as a result of RIO 2016 not approving the purchase/sale, then the customer will be prohibited from ordering additional Tickets from “THE COMPANY”. If a Ticket Order has already been placed, the Customer may complete additional Ticket Order(s) as long as the total number of Tickets combined in all your Ticket
Orders/Requests under one Account Holder does not exceed the quantity limitation of forty-eight (48) tickets. Additionally, once the threshold of twenty (20) tickets is reached, the entire order will be submitted to RIO 2016 and is subject to review and approval by RIO 2016 as noted above.
User Eligibility and Residency: “THE COMPANY” is the Authorized Ticket Reseller (ATR) for residents of Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Norway, Russia, Sweden, and the United States. Additionally, all other countries within the European Union and European Economic Zone will be able to purchase and use Product(s) through “THE COMPANY”. If you are not a resident of one of the above listed countries, please refer to the ATR listing on
www.rio2016.com for details relating to your country.
“THE COMPANY” will require an Account Holder to provide the Hotel & Tickets Package and/or Accommodations-Only user names and may require Individual Ticket and/or Ticket Package user names for each Ticket at any time. You will be required to prove residency in one of our represented countries or the European Union/European Economic Zone in order to collect and use the Product(s). If you are not a resident of the countries listed above and you purchase a Product(s) then “THE COMPANY” reserves the right to cancel any Product confirmation(s).
Account Holder: Account holders are valid for Hotel & Tickets Packages only. All communication regarding the Account will be emailed to the Account Holder only; until a primary Guest is
registered then all the communication will be sent to the primary Guest. The Account Holder is responsible for keeping “THE COMPANY” informed of any changes to the initial billing, contact details, and shipment details(if applicable) provided. The Account Holder’s name, country of residency, and other uniquely identifying information selected when creating the Account cannot be modified without the approval of “THE COMPANY”.
Travel Agent: Travel Agents or third party agencies may purchase Hotel & Tickets Packages or Accommodations-Only Packages on behalf of their clients from “THE COMPANY”. However, Travel Agents or third party agencies may not submit/purchase Individual Ticket Orders or Tickets & Hospitality Pass Packages on behalf of individual Customers. Travel Agents found doing so will have their orders cancelled immediately. “THE COMPANY” reserves the right to cancel any such Ticket Requests or Ticket Orders by Travel Agents at any time.
When creating your account online, designate the Travel Agent as the Account Holder and be prepared to provide IATA or CLIA identifier, tax ID number (if agency is US-based), as well as company name. Travel Agents may not charge their clients any premium above the Package sale price and furthermore the components of Hotel & Tickets Package may not be re-packaged or resold in any way or form. Qualified Travel Agents will receive commission directly from “THE COMPANY” on Hotel & Tickets Package Only sales (see Travel Agency Commission on page 11).
Conditions of Sale: By purchasing “THE COMPANY’s” Product(s), Customer has ensured they have read and understand not only the "Terms and Conditions", but also you carefully reviewed the specific product inclusions and notable exclusions as well as relevant background information on RIO 2016 available on www.cosport.com and www.rio2016.com . In addition, if purchasing a Hotel & Tickets Package, Customer has read and understands the Hotel & Tickets Package style and itinerary. If the Customer transfers any inclusions of a “THE COMPANY” Product(s) to a third party user, the Customer has the obligation to inform such user of his or her rights and
responsibilities under these Terms and Conditions. The third party user or users will be bound by these Terms & Conditions of Sale as well as RIO 2016 Terms & Conditions and as outlined at
Under the age of 18: A purchaser must be at least 18 years of age at the time of purchase. By requesting or purchasing a Ticket or a Product(s) containing a Ticket, the purchaser is certifying that they meet this age requirement. If a ticket holder is not 18 years of age or over, their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) are responsible for their actions and conduct. Any children under the age of 14 years may not attend a session unless accompanied by an adult.
Payment: “THE COMPANY’s” Product(s) must be paid by credit card/debit card. VISA is the preferred and Official Credit Card of the RIO 2016 Olympic Games. In recognition of Visa’s support of the Games, we are proud to accept VISA as the only credit card/ debit card payment option in the United States. “THE COMPANY” will accept wire transfers for orders in excess of $50,000 USD. Individual Tickets-Ticket Request Phase: Payment information is not required at the time of your Ticket Request and this Ticket Request Phase is non-binding. You will not be charged until you have completed the transaction based on what you are confirmed based on your initial request. If the tickets you have requested to purchase are available (same price category and quantity) you will have an opportunity to complete the transaction once “THE COMPANY” can confirm the Tickets are available. Substitutions will only be made as noted below in the Ticket Request Allocation details.
Payment for Ticket Requests can then be made by credit card/debit card only.
Live Sales Phase: Payment information is required and all purchases must be paid in full at time of purchase. Transactions on your bank statement will appear based on your country of residence as follows:
· Australia: CoSport Australia P/L · USA/Canada: Jet Set – CoSport
· Bulgaria/Norway/Sweden/Great Britain/Northern Ireland other EU/EEA: Global Sports Consultants GmbH
· Russia: Jet Set Sports, RU
· Credit Card/Debit Card Payment in full –Your credit card/debit card will be charged the entire amount listed at time of purchase, and you the Customer will receive a Purchase
Confirmation within your Account Page. You may be asked for additional written authorization confirming the credit/debit card purchase. Orders may not be confirmed until all necessary written authorization is received by THE COMPANY.
· Wire Transfer: For orders totaling US $50,000 and above, a wire transfer payment option will be available. If the Wire Transfer option is selected, Customer must contact “THE COMPANY” immediately to request payment instructions. Funds are required to be transferred to “THE COMPANY” within three (3) business days of the time of purchase. You will be charged the entire amount listed at time of purchase and you will receive a Purchase Confirmation within your Account Page once the payments have been processed. Customers that are not able to provide proof of payment within the three (3) business days will have their order(s) canceled.
Ticket Purchases: A notification will be emailed to the Account Holder indicating that the Individual Ticket Request Confirmation is available to Customers within their Account Page. This will confirm which, if any, of the Tickets that you have requested to purchase are available and the total price of those Tickets. There will be a pre-determined timeframe from when the respective Ticket Confirmation is posted to complete this purchase. After the expiration of this opportunity (cancellation period) to complete this purchase all other individual ticket sales will be available on a first-come, first-served based via live sales. This Confirmation does not constitute any
commitment on the part of “THE COMPANY” to allocate said Tickets to Customer until the purchase is completed. Once the transaction is completed you will receive a Purchase Confirmation within your Account Page stating such.
Orders: A notification will be emailed to the Account Holder indicating that the Purchase
Confirmation is available to Customers within their Account Page upon processing of a Customer’s purchase. This will confirm the Product(s) purchased, the total price of that Product(s), the
amount that has been charged, date of purchase, and “THE COMPANY” account under which the Product(s) are reserved.
Event Travel Time: When making Event selections, the Customer should allow sufficient time to accommodate travel time, security checks and any other unforeseen delays to get to each Event. The Customer should make sure there is no overlap in time and that ample travel time has been calculated between Events. “THE COMPANY” recommends that you typically allow 2-3 hours between Events, unless these Events are all in the Olympic Park in which case 60 minutes (1 hour) transfer time will be sufficient. Bear in mind that several Venues in various area clusters which will require travel time between events depending on your schedule and will not be responsible for an Event or portion of Event missed by the Ticket Bearer and accordingly will not be responsible for any refunds. The most up to date transportation information is available via
www.rio2016.com and other resources posted by the Organizing Committee.
Seating: For Tickets processed within the same Order, “THE COMPANY” will attempt to seat your party together wherever possible. For Hotel & Tickets Package, families with children will have the highest priority of assigning their seats together. However, seat assignments cannot be
guaranteed either by location in the Venue, nor for Persons traveling together due to the seating restrictions at the Venues or seating allocations provided to “THE COMPANY” from RIO 2016. Seat locations will not be known in advance of physical allocation of Tickets. THE COMPANY will allocate seat locations with respect to the Price Category indicated within your Product(s) details. All seat locations are determined by RIO 2016 and “THE COMPANY” must assign seats accordingly based on seat optimization based on the allocation. Children under the age of 2 years (born after 22nd of September 2014) do not need a Ticket.
Competition Schedule Changes: RIO 2016 may make changes to an Event schedule. The Customer is responsible to refer to RIO 2016 website for the most recent updates to the
Competition Schedules. Tickets for Events that have been rescheduled or postponed are valid for the Event with the same Session code at the rescheduled day and/or time. “THE COMPANY” shall not be liable for any incidental expenses incurred by Customer as a result of any arrangement that Customer may have already made if changes do occur.
Complaints: If Customers have any complaints about their “THE COMPANY” product purchase, Customers may email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Customer Care Representative will take the appropriate action. Complaints must be filed in writing no later than 30 days after the event date and should include all supporting documentation to effectively evaluate the complaint. Every effort will be made to resolve the problem during the complaint review process.
TICKETS & HOSPITALITY PASS PACKAGES
Payment: Payment in full of all charges include handling fees must be completed before an order is confirmed.
Changes/Cancellations and Refunds: Once you submit your Individual Ticket Order and/or Tickets & Hospitality Pass Package order, and you receive a purchase confirmation, all sales are final and Individual Ticket Order and/or Tickets & Hospitality Pass Package order is non-cancelable and non-changeable for any reason or cause whatsoever and the amount paid is not refundable. Sales Phases: Individual Ticket sales may be offered to account holders in one of two methods. The initial method is a Ticket Request phase whereby “THE COMPANY” will collect requests for various sessions and seating categories for the Events. Once this phase is complete, if the exact session, price category, and quantity of tickets requested by Customer is available the Customer will have an opportunity to purchase when offered by “THE COMPANY”. Once the Ticket Request phase is complete, subsequent offerings will be sold and confirmed on a live sales basis and is first-come first-serve.
Individual Ticket Request Phase: CoSport will take Individual Ticket Requests during April, 2015 at www.cosport.com (exact dates to be announced via www.cosport.com ). Customers will be able to request Tickets for the Events they would like to see. A Ticket Request does not
constitute any commitment on the part of “THE COMPANY” to allocate said Tickets to Customer or a commitment on the Customer to subsequently purchase such tickets. The date you submit your Ticket Request does not affect what Tickets will be confirmed to you.
Ticket Request Allocation: All Ticket Requests received during the Request Phase will be given equal weighting in the Ticket selection process and will be fulfilled to the greatest extent possible out of “THE COMPANY’s” available inventory. For any Events where requests exceed available inventory, Ticket Requests will be allocated by a ballot process audited by a reputable accounting firm that will be conducted in fairness to all participants. Subject to the
quantity limitations stated below, we will allocate to you the Customer as many of the Tickets you requested as “THE COMPANY” has available and the Customer processes within the designated timeframe, and you will receive a Purchase Confirmation of the Tickets we were able to allocate to you. Once the ballot is conducted and if your request is more than twenty (20) tickets total we are required to notify RIO 2016 of such request and they will approve the request prior to moving the request to the ticket order / allocation stage.
CoSport will attempt to substitute a lower Price Category within the same Event to fulfill the initial request.
· If you request a Category A Ticket and it is not available, we will then try to confirm a Category B Ticket, then a
Category C Ticket.
· If a lower Price Category is not available, but a higher Price Category is available, “THE COMPANY” may contact the Customer-you to see if you are willing to pay for the higher Price Category.
· Category A, B and C will only be available during the Request Phase. Price Categories are subject to change for future Ticket Sales Phases.
Bill-To Account Holder Responsibility: It is the credit card account holder’s responsibility to check the “THE COMPANY’s” website(s) for additional offerings of tickets. “THE COMPANY” is under no obligation to announce additional ticket availability.
Ticket Allocation: “THE COMPANY” is allocated a specific number of tickets within the respective price categories by the Organizing Committee prior to the offering of tickets to the constituents of territories served. “THE COMPANY” does not receive actual tickets or seat locations until
approximately sixty days before the Games. “THE COMPANY” is not able to disclose specific seat locations or confirm adjacent seating in advance of Customer receipt of physical event tickets. Usability: Bill-To Account Holder is solely responsible to determine usability of tickets based on event schedule and venue location.
Quantity Limitations: There will be unique limitations on the quantity of Individual Tickets permitted for purchase by each Accountholder, and these limitations will be specified on the “THE COMPANY” website during the time of purchase.
· Each account is additionally subject to a limitation of forty-eight (48) event tickets over the duration of all ticket sales phases as well as any restrictions on the number of individual tickets to a specific session. Accounts in violation of these limitations are subject to having the ticket order(s) cancelled by “THE COMPANY”.
· In all cases identified of the proposed sale of more than 20 (twenty) Tickets to the same group (in either one purchase or multiple purchasers to the same individual/group), “THE COMPANY” is obligated to disclose such relevant information about the proposed sale to RIO 2016 as required by RIO 2016. Any and all individual ticket orders in excess of twenty (20) tickets will be submitted to RIO 2016 and will be subject to review and approval by RIO 2016. If RIO 2016 does not approve the purchase / sale, CoSport will notify the customer within thirty (30) days of order entry and the order will be cancelled and a refund issued. In the event the customer’s order is cancelled as a result of RIO 2016 not approving the purchase/sale, then the customer will be prohibited from ordering
additional Tickets from “THE COMPANY”.
· If a Ticket Order has already been placed, the Customer may complete additional Ticket Order(s) as long as the total number of Tickets combined in all your Ticket
Orders/Requests under one Account Holder does not exceed the quantity limitation of forty-eight (48) tickets. Once the threshold of twenty (20) tickets is reached, the entire order will be submitted to RIO 2016 and is subject to review and approval by RIO 2016 as noted above.
· Additionally, should RIO 2016 and “THE COMPANY” suspect illegal ticket resale activity or that the Terms & Conditions of “THE COMPANY” and RIO 2016 will not be upheld, RIO 2016 and “THE COMPANY” reserves the right to prohibit any such sale and withhold the delivery of such Tickets. In such instances, the account holder will be
informed of such prohibition and may not thereafter purchase additional tickets from “THE COMPANY”.
Distribution: Bill-To Account Holders have the option to pick up tickets at the CoSport Host City Collection Center in RIO or have their tickets shipped to them prior to the Games at an additional cost.
Pick-up: Individual Ticket Orders and/or Ticket Package Orders will be available for collection at the Host City Collection Center location in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Exact location, dates, hours of operation, and accepted forms of identification of the “THE COMPANY” host city collection center will be available on www.cosport.com approximately one (1) month before the Olympic Games commence. The Bill-To Account Holder must be present to collect the Individual Ticket Orders and/or Ticket Package Orders under their Account and must present the printed Purchase Confirmation and valid form of residence identification in order for the Tickets to be released.
“THE COMPANY” continually strives to provide the most efficient experience for each of its Customers at the Host City Collection Center. However, as a result of high demand for Olympic tickets, there is a possibility that you will have to wait in line for an extended period of time to retrieve your Ticket Order(s) and therefore should plan accordingly.
On a case by case basis, “THE COMPANY” may offer Customers the ability to appoint a proxy under limited circumstances to pick up the Customers respective eligible orders in the Host City. Customer may request the appointment of a proxy up to, but no later than, ten (10) business days before the start of the Games. If “THE COMPANY” grants the Customer permission to use a proxy, “THE COMPANY” will respond to the Customer with instructions and a proxy form which must be completed in its entirety, will be reviewed by THE COMPANY, and if approved presented at the time of Order retrieval.
Shipping: Shipping is an optional service for an additional fee. Tickets Orders with the delivery option will only be shipped only to the authorized credit card holder (Bill To) on the
account. Shipments will be made approximately one (1) month before the Olympic Games commence. Tickets will be shipped to the credit card holder via secured common carrier to the billing address of the credit card used to purchase and the shipment will require a signature upon receipt. The Customer must include a valid street address for delivery purposes (a P.O. BOX or APO/FPO/DPO is not accepted) located within the same country as the Bill-To Account Holder at the time of Order and the Customer is responsible for keeping “THE COMPANY” informed of any changes to their address by updating it within their
Account. While “THE COMPANY” will attempt to notify you of anticipated delivery times, the Customer also has the sole responsibility to arrange for an authorized representative of the Customer to be present at the delivery address to receive the Tickets upon delivery. “THE COMPANY” has no obligation or liability whatsoever for any failure by the Customer to fulfill his or her responsibilities to take delivery of Tickets. Adding Shipping will be
available until a certain date prior to the start of Ticket Collection/Delivery operations. Once the shipping option has been selected it cannot be removed. Please review
www.cosport.com for more details on schedules and deadlines.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances which make shipping the Customer’s Tickets not possible before the Games, “THE COMPANY” will notify the Customer, the Customer will be refunded the shipping cost and the Customer’s Tickets will be made available to be picked up at “THE COMPANY”’s Host City Collection Center. Under these circumstances the extent of “THE COMPANY”’s liability to the Customer shall be to refund the Customer’s shipping cost for their respective Ticket Order.
Note: If you the Customer purchase Individual Ticket Orders and/or Ticket Package Orders in a combined order or across more than one phase and you select shipping, all of your Individual Ticket Orders and/or Ticket Package Orders under one Account Holder will be shipped to you in one complete package for one shipping charge.
Purchase Eligibility: Only an individual personally attending the Games with their
accompanying guests are permitted to purchase Tickets and Ticket and Hospitality Packages. Travel agents and third party ticket resellers are not eligible to purchase these items.
Individual Ticket Pricing:
· Individual Tickets: Ticket face value prices are established by the RIO 2016 Organizing Committee and each ticket’s face value is converted using a fixed exchange rate from Brazilian Real (BRL) to United States Dollars (USD) then at a published exchange rate from the SISBACEN system (Central Bank of Brazil) to Australian Dollars (AUD), Euros (EUR) and Russian Rubles (RUB), respectively. The final sale price per ticket is inclusive of the face value of the ticket plus all applicable and allowable ATR fees (which include an ATR approved handling fee of 20% (up to a capped amount of BRL R$ 120.00 per Ticket) for each respective ticket) which are approved by each National Olympic Committee (NOC) and reviewed by RIO 2016. The handling fee is
presented in the country’s local currency.
Ticket & Hospitality Pass Package Pricing:
· “THPP” (Ticket & Hospitality Pass Package) is a package consisting of a ceremony or event ticket(s) and a single entry pass to enter the “COMPANY’s” hospitality center on a pre-determined basis. Tickets will be provided as specified in the corresponding package description. Seating categories of the event tickets included in a “THPP” are confirmed at the time of purchase; while seat assignments will not be confirmed until the physical tickets are received by the
Customer. Every effort will be made to accommodate adjacent seating but “THE COMPANY” cannot guarantee adjacent seats for tickets purchased either within the same “THPP” or across separate “THPP’s”.
· Pricing: THPP includes a combination of Ticket(s) and pass to “THE COMPANY’s”
hospitality center. Tickets included in THPP’s are priced in the same manner as individual Ticket sales; additional package pricing includes access to the hospitality center and management fees. Such management fees are inclusive of:
access to “THE COMPANY’s” hospitality center, hospitality space facility rental, space outfitting and furnishings, space solicitation, applicable food & beverage costs, security, administrative / office expense, IT & telecommunications support, hiring and training of local staff, pre-Games & Games-time management, controlled access to space, insurance, company margin, service charges, legal fees, currency fluctuations and all applicable taxes. “THE COMPANY” reserves the right to alter
these prices at any time.
· “THE COMPANY” will bear all benefits and losses resulting from fluctuations in currency exchange rates, meal costs, Ticket costs and taxes, after ”THE COMPANY” has received full payment in respect of Product(s).
Travel Agent Commission: Individual Tickets and/or Ticket Packages sold to Travel Agents or third party agencies are not commissionable, and cannot be resold for more than the price purchased from “THE COMPANY”.
HOTEL & TICKETS PACKAGE
ADDITIONAL / ACCOMMODATIONS ONLY:
“THE COMPANY”’s Hotel & Tickets Packages typically include Event Tickets, Hotel Accommodations with daily breakfast and shared access to an onsite Program Manager. Airport pick-up and drop-off, additional meals (lunch and/or dinner), Hospitality and excursions may also be offered in select Hotel & Tickets Packages. Additional / Accommodations only packages may also be added to a Hotel & Tickets Package to extend the duration of stay or may be offered exclusively to “THE COMPANY” Individual Tickets / THPP customers.
Tickets: Tickets will be provided as specified on the corresponding package description. Seating categories of the event tickets included in a Hotel & Tickets Package are confirmed at the time of purchase. Seat assignments will not be confirmed until the physical tickets are received by Customer. Every effort will be made to accommodate adjacent seating but “THE COMPANY” cannot guarantee adjacent seats for tickets purchased either within the same Hotel & Tickets Package or across separate Hotel & Tickets Packages. If a Session included in a Hotel & Tickets Package is delayed, interrupted, rescheduled/ postponed or canceled by RIO 2016, refunds (if any) for the session in question will be subject to RIO 2016 Terms and Conditions. Tickets that are lost, stolen, misplaced, mutilated or destroyed after they have been collected from “THE
COMPANY” will not be replaced.
Hotel Accommodations: Accommodations will be provided at pre-determined hotels as
specified on the corresponding Product description. Hotel room types and bed configurations are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Guests may need to change rooms during their stay if multiple Hotel & Tickets Packages are purchased. Guests may need to change rooms when purchasing additional nights to extend their Hotel & Tickets Package durations. “THE COMPANY” may not be able to arrange early check-in or late check-out. Hotel incidentals are the
responsibility of the Guest(s) and a credit card or cash security may be required by the Hotel at the time of check-in for the duration of the Guest stay.
Hospitality: Hospitality will only be provided for Hotel & Tickets Package in which this inclusion is specified. Some Hotel & Tickets Packages include access to the “THE COMPANY’s” Hospitality Center on a predetermined basis. Refer to the corresponding package description for details.
Ground Transportation: Ground transportation will only be provided for Hotel & Tickets Package in which this inclusion is specified. For Hotel & Tickets Packages where dedicated transportation is provided, Guests are transported in groups throughout their stay based on predetermined Hotel & Tickets Package schedules. Guests may still need to walk long distances from the drop-off points to the final destinations.
Airport Transfers: Airport transfers will only be provided for Hotel & Tickets Packages in which this inclusion is specified. “THE COMPANY” will provide airport transfers only between Rio
International Airport and the hotel designated in the Hotel & Tickets Package details, and only on the indicated arrival or departure days. Airport transfers will be provided for corresponding arrival/departure days between August 2, 2016 and August 24, 2016. If additional
accommodations are booked through “THE COMPANY” to extend the duration of a Hotel & Tickets Package where airport transfers are included, airport transfers will be provided based on the extended arrival/departure days between August 2, 2016 and August 24, 2016.
Accessibility: It is the Account Holder’s responsibility to notify “THE COMPANY” of any needs for wheelchair accessible rooms and/or wheelchair/visually impaired accessible event tickets.
Wheelchair accessible rooms and Wheelchair/visually impaired event tickets are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. “THE COMPANY” cannot provide individual assistance for walking, dining, getting on/off vehicles, or other needs. It is the responsibility of Customers to make relevant arrangements.
General: “THE COMPANY” reserves the right to modify or cancel any Hotel & Tickets Package at any time. “THE COMPANY” shall not be liable for any incidental expenses incurred by Customer as a result of any arrangements that Customer may have already made if changes do occur. When a Hotel & Tickets Package is canceled, “THE COMPANY”’s liability is limited to refund monies
associated additional accommodations for more than the “THE COMPANY’s” published price is strictly prohibited. Splitting components of a Hotel & Tickets Package between users will be prohibited. “THE COMPANY” will not provide reimbursements for services or products not utilized by a registered user due to reasons other than “THE COMPANY’s” failure to deliver.
Hotel and Tickets Package Pricing: Package prices are based on double occupancy (two persons sharing a room). Assets sourced by RIO2016, such as accommodation will be offered to the general public at cost price. Where single and triple occupancy pricing options are shown, prices are based on Tickets and meals equal to such occupancy. All Guests over the age of two are subject to identical Hotel & Tickets Package and/or additional accommodations pricing.
· Pricing: Hotel & Tickets Package prices are converted from Brazilian Real (BRL) to United States Dollars (USD) then at a published exchange rate from the SISBACEN system (Central Bank of Brazil) to Australian Dollars (AUD), Euros (EUR) and Russian Rubles (RUB) respectively at fixed exchange rates and are inclusive of hotel room cost and tax,
applicable food & beverage costs (including applicable hospitality center access) ,
applicable transportation costs, applicable excursion fees, Ticket management and storage, security, administrative expense, IT support, telecommunications equipment, local
staffing, recruitment and training of local staff (including uniforms and event tickets to attend sessions with guests), pre-Games program management (including call center and customer service), office expenses, on-site management cost, hotel operations
management, insurance, risk of unsold inventory, soliciting costs, hotels and services acquisition cost, overhead cost, transportation management if applicable, company margin/management fee, service charges, legal fees, currency fluctuations and applicable taxes. “THE COMPANY” reserves the right to alter these prices at any time.
· Tickets included in Hotel & Tickets Packages are priced in the same manner as individual Ticket sales; additional package pricing may include access to the hospitality center and management fees.
· “THE COMPANY” will bear all benefits and losses resulting from fluctuations in currency exchange rates, accommodation rates, meal costs, Ticket costs, transportation costs and taxes, after ”THE COMPANY” has received full payment in respect of Product(s). Payment: “THE COMPANY” reserves the right to cancel any orders that are not paid for in full before the payment due date specified during the order process.
Guest Registration: Before Guest(s) is registered, the Account Holder will be considered as the sole contact for “THE COMPANY”. It is the Account Holder’s responsibility to register the Guest(s) of any Hotel & Tickets Package or Additional / Accommodations-Only packages purchased under his or her account no later than June 3, 2016, and to keep the registrations up to date. Only registered guests may receive services and/or products included in the Hotel & Tickets Package and Additional / Accommodations-Only packages for which they are registered.
Collection: Tickets included in a Hotel & Tickets Package(s) will only be distributed to registered Guests upon check-in on Hotel & Tickets Package arrival day at the CoSport Information Desk located in their specific hotel. If an additional accommodation-only prior to the original package arrival day is purchased through “THE COMPANY”, the tickets and other Hotel & Tickets Package components will be made available for collection at the first date of CoSport hotel check in. Registered guests are responsible for collecting components of their Hotel & Tickets Package at the designated CoSport Information Desks within the specified hours of operation. If you have purchased a Hotel & Tickets Package along with Individual Tickets and/or Ticket Packages in the same Order and/or Account, you will have the option to have your Individual Ticket Orders and Ticket & Hospitality Pass Package (THPP) shipped together in a single package, held at CoSport Host City Collection Center, or made available for collection at your Hotel & Tickets Package Hotel in accordance with the policies stated above. Event Tickets that are lost, stolen, misplaced, mutilated or destroyed after they have been collected from “THE COMPANY” will not be replaced. Changes/Cancellations and Refunds: From the day you place your Hotel & Tickets Package order (Purchase Confirmation Date), Hotel and Ticket Packages are subject to a 10-business day change/cancellation policy in which notification must be received by CoSport in writing, by email at email@example.com. After the 10-business day period has elapsed, all sales are final. After the 10-business day period, Customers are eligible to change from one Hotel & Tickets Package to
another of equal or higher value subject to availability and willingness to pay the additional
amount of the higher valued package. Additional / Accommodations-Only package orders are final and cannot be cancelled once purchased.
Travel Agent Commission: Hotel & Tickets Packages sold to IATA,CLIA, or other registered travel agents as well as approved third party agencies may be commissionable. It is the responsibility of the agent to contact CoSport at firstname.lastname@example.org to establish rates of commission on such sales. Commission payments to eligible travel agents will not be made until the package transfer process is completed as part of guest registration so that the end user is identified and known to “THE COMPANY”.
· "Additional / Accommodations-Only Packages" means the Additional Accommodations-Only packages offering by “THE COMPANY” to Customers that have purchased a Hotel & Tickets
Package, Individual Tickets, or Tickets & Hospitality Pass Packages consisting of accommodations (without event tickets) included during the Games.
· "Account" means a unique identifier for a given Customer.
· "Account Holder" means the individual who maintains and holds responsibility for the Account with “THE COMPANY”.
· "Account Page" means the interface which records Customer Order and/or purchase history and facilitates communication between Account Holder and “THE COMPANY”.
· "AUD" means Australian Dollar, the local currency in Australia. · “BOA” means the British Olympic Association.
· “BRL” means Brazilian Real, the local currency in Brazil.
· CoSport, "we" or "our" means Jet Set Sports Holdings, L.P. d/b/a CoSport (“THE
COMPANY”), a Delaware limited partnership company with its primary address of Box 905, Far Hills, New Jersey 07931, USA, (phone: +1 908 326 2660).
· "Customer," "you" or "your" means the Person who has ordered and provided payment to “THE COMPANY” for one or more Products and where applicable shall also be consider a Guest. If the Customer transfers any inclusions of a Product(s) to a third party user, the Customer has the obligation to inform such user of his or her rights and responsibilities under these Terms and Conditions.
· "Euro" means, the local currency in the European Union.
· "Event" means the period of time at a Venue for which a single Ticket has been sold or has been included as part of a Hotel & Tickets Package or Ticket Package. An Event may be for the Opening or Closing Ceremony for the Games, or an Event may be a period of time during which one or more Sports or competitions for the Games are held, including cultural events and, depending upon the Ticket that has been sold.
· "Form" means an electronic form, application/request, or order filled in by “You” to receive the Messaging as the Account Holder.
· "Games" means the Olympic Games and the Paralympic Games of 2016 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
· "Games Marks" mean the terms "Olympic", "Olympian", "Olympiad", " Olympic Games", "Olympic Games", "RIO 2016", and words and phrases formed from them, the Olympic symbol, Flame, Torch, Flag, Anthem, slogan, and also emblems, symbols and other similar designations for the Olympic Games of 2016 in RIO and the Olympic Games prior to and after them; the terms "Paralympic", "Paralympian", "Paralympiad", "Paralympic Games", "Paralympic Games", and words and phrases formed from them, the Paralympic logo, Flag, Anthem, slogan, and also emblems, symbols and other similar designations for the Paralympic Games of 2016 in RIO and the Paralympic Games prior to and after them; works of visual art, musical, literary and other compositions containing the Olympic Marks and/or Paralympic Marks or elements thereof and
intended to designate the Olympic and Paralympic Games; intellectual property items that belong to the IOC, IPC, NOCs, NPCs, and RIO 2016 Organizing Committee.
· "Guests" means the registered users of a Ticket Package, Hotel & Tickets Package, and/or Accommodations-Only.
· "Guest Registration" means the web based registration system which Ticket Package, Hotel & Tickets Package, and/or Accommodations-Only users must complete. The accuracy and
timeliness of this information, if applicable, is essential for “THE COMPANY” to allocate the Customer’s hotel room, arrange for airport transfers, create Hospitality Pass Photo ID, accommodate any health or dietary restrictions and contact the Customer when necessary. · Handling Fee: Rate applied per ticket in accordance to the RIO 2016 Ticket Sales
Agreement. The Authorised Ticket Reseller may charge a reasonable handling fee per Ticket, such charge to be not more than twenty percent (20%) of the converted face value of the Ticket, up to a capped amount of (REAIS) 120, 00 per Ticket. The handling fee is presented in local currency. · "Hotel & Tickets Package(s) (HTP)" means the Package offering by “THE COMPANY” to Customers, consisting of Tickets, hotel accommodations and/or other amenities during the Games. · “ID” means an identity document which proves that holder is a particular person (original passport & valid photo is essential).
· "Individual Ticket(s)" means the Individual Ticket offering by “THE COMPANY” to Customers, consisting of a Ticket to an Event.
· "IOC" means the International Olympic Committee and includes its directors, officers, employees, consultants, contractors, agents, and volunteers.
· "IPC" means the International Paralympic Committee.
· "Live Sales Phase" means the real time period when Customers submit their orders on a first-come, first-served basis.
· "Messaging" means messages from “THE COMPANY”, including: informational messages, automatic notifications, newsletters, advertising and other information materials sent from
email@example.com e-mail address or by direct mail.
· "NOC" means the various National Olympic Committees representing their individual countries with respect to the Games and the Olympic movement.
· "NPC" means the National Paralympic Committee.
· “OCOG” means Organizing Committees of the Olympic Games.
· "Order" means a reservation and/or purchase for Product(s) made in accordance with this document.
· "Person" means an individual, partnership, firm, corporation, association, trust, unincorporated organization, or other entity.
· “Personal Data” is any information related to an individual defined or being defined by such information, including family name (surname), name(s), date and place of birth, address, etc. · "Price Category" means the assigned Ticket price corresponding to a designated seating section for a particular Session at an Olympic Venue.
· "Product(s)" means the type of offerings by “THE COMPANY” to Customers, including Individual Tickets, Ticket & Hospitality Pass Packages (THPP), Hotel & Tickets Package, and/or Additional Accommodations-Only.
· “Proxy” means a person who the Customer may authorize in writing to legally act on behalf of the Customer.
· "Purchase Confirmation" means the official confirmation available within Customer Account Page, confirming the purchase of a Product(s) submitted through the Internet (directly by the Customer), and confirming the payment has been charged/received in full for the Product(s). · “RUB” means Russian Rubles, the local currency of the Russian Federation.
· "Scalper and/or Broker" means an unauthorized organisation or any unauthorized person that buys and sells tickets or “Products” at a premium or marked-up value in excess of the original retail price of the tickets and is sometimes also referred to as a secondary market reseller. · "Session" means an Event or group of Events of the Games for which Tickets have been issued for the RIO 2016 Olympic Games. It is the period of time during which the Games are held, and includes an Olympic Ceremony and/or one or more competitions pertaining to one or more specific disciplines and to which the tickets, purchased here, refers.
· "RIO 2016 Organizing Committee for the Olympic Games" means the non-profit private civil association for the RIO 2016 Olympic Games.
· "Sport" means a category of athletic competitions for the Games in connection with which Events are held.
· "Ticket" means a document the presentation of which entitles the holder to admission to a Session, which may be in electronic form, be a computer generated form, or may be a
conventional, printed ticket of admission.
· “THPP” (Ticket & Hospitality Pass Package) means a package consisting of a ceremony or event ticket(s) and pass to enter the hospitality center at a pre-determined location as part of the package.
· "Terms and Conditions" mean terms and conditions for purchasing the tickets and using the Web site www.cosport.com , including all provisions set out below and available at the links
contained herein, which also include other rules, policies and instructions as well as any other rules that have been brought to your attention.
· "Ticket Bearer" means a Person who holds admission to an Event and has a valid Ticket to such Event. A Ticket Bearer may also be a Customer or a Person other than the Account Holder. · "Ticket Package(s)" means the Ticket Package offering by “THE COMPANY” to Customers, consisting of a Ticket combined with either another Ticket or another item offered by “THE COMPANY”.
· "Ticket Request Confirmation" means the official confirmation available within Customer Account Page, confirming the Tickets requested during the Ticket Request Phase, submitted through the Internet (directly by the Customer). This Ticket Request Confirmation does not constitute any commitment on the part of “THE COMPANY” to allocate said Tickets to the Customer.
· "Ticket Request Phase" means the period of time when Customers submit their Ticket requests.
· "Travel Agent" means a registered business which sells and facilitates travel/trip planning on behalf of a person. Qualification as Travel Agent relating to these Terms & Conditions is a valid IATA registration number.
· "USD" means United States Dollar, the local currency in United States of America.
· "United States" means the territory for which the United States Olympic Committee (USOC) is the National Olympic Committee.
· "Venue" means the official site for a particular Event.
“THE COMPANY” under a single address www.cosport.com , allowing you to receive information and purchasing Products for the Games via the Internet.