Fiitjee Class 11th Phase Test 1 (JEE mains)
Academic year: 2021
Academic year: 2021
(2) Two Year CRP(1416)-PT-1_JEE (Mains)-PCM-IITJEE/16. 2. SECTION – I PHYSICS 1.. A bob is hung from the ceiling of a train compartment. The train moves on an incline track of inclination 300 with horizontal. Acceleration of the train up the plane is g/2. The angle which the string supporting the bob makes with normal to the ceiling in equilibrium condition, is (A) 300 (B) tan-1 (2) 2 (C) tan-1 (D) 450 3. 2.. A block of mass 2kg is gently placed over a massive plank moving horizontally over a smooth surface with velocity 6 m/s. The coefficient of friction between the block and plank is 0.2. The distance traveled by the block till it slides on the plank is (g=10 m/s2) (A) 4 m (B) 6 m (C) 9 m (D) 12 m. 3.. Power applied to a particle varies with time as P 3t 2 2t 1 watt, where t is in second. Find the change in its kinetic energy between t = 2sec and t = 4sec (A) 32J (B) 46J (C) 61J (D) 100J. 4.. A heavy string of mass m hangs between two fixed points A and B at an angle with the horizontal as shown in the figure. The tension at the lowest point in the string is (A) mg/(2 sin ) (C) mg/(2 tan ). 5.. 6.. Find the minimum value of mass of hanging block so 2 kg block slips over 4 kg block. (A) 30 kg (B) 20 kg (C) 10 kg (D) will not slip for any mass. =1.5. =0. 2 kg. 4 kg. M. Find the ratio of the acceleration of m1 and m2. All the pulleys are smooth and frictionless. am / am = ? (A) 2 : 1 (B) 1 : 2 (C) 1 : 1 (D) the system is not stable. 2. m1. m2. A particle is projected on inclined plane of inclination at angle of elevation to the horizontal. If the particle strikes the plane horizontally then (A) tan 2 tan (B) tan cot (C) tan 2 tan (D) = 2. FIITJEE Ltd., North West Delhi Centre, 31-32-33, Central Market, West Avenue Road, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi - 110026, Ph: 011-45634000 [. B. (B) mg/(2 cos ) (D) mg/(2 cot ). 1. 7.. . . A.
(3) Two Year CRP(1416)-PT-1_JEE (Mains)-PCM-IITJEE/16. 8.. 9.. 3. A block B is resting on movable wedge A. The coefficient of friction between A and B is . The acceleration of the wedge for which B does not experience any friction is/are : (A) g tan (B) g cot (C) g (D) g cos. B A . A block 5 kg is kept on the floor of an elevator at rest. As the elevator starts descending with an acceleration of 12 m/s2, (Taking g = 10 m/s2) the displacement of the block during the first 0.2 sec. (A) 0.04 meter (B) 0.24 meter (C) 0.2 meter (D) 0.02 meter. a=12 m/s2 5 kg. 10.. A body of mass 1kg is thrown upwards with a velocity 20m/s. It momentarily comes to rest after attaining a height of 18m. How much energy is lost due to air friction. (g = 10 m/s2) (A) 10J (B) 20J (C) 30J (D) 40J. 11.. In system shown in figure mB 4kg and m A 2kg . The pulleys are massless and friction is absent everywhere. The acceleration of block A is g 10m / s2 10 (A) m / s2 3 20 (B) m / s2 3 (C) 2 m / s2 (D) 4 m/s2. 12.. B A 300. A bead of mass m is located on parabolic wire with its axis vertical and vertex at the origin as shown in figure and whose equation is x2 = 4ay. The wire frame is fixed and bead can slide on it without friction. The bead is released from the point y = 4a on the wire frame from rest. The tangential acceleration of the bead when it reaches the position given by y = a is g 2 g (C) 2. (A). 3 g 2 g (D) 5. (B). y. m. O. 13.. A body is projected from the top of a tower with an initial velocity of 10 ms–1 horizontally (Assume g = 10 ms–2). The distance of the body from the point of projection after two seconds is (in m): (A) 20 (B) 40 (C) 28.8 (D) 14.4. 14.. When a train is at rest, rain drops fall vertically. When it moves along east with a velocity equal to that of rain, the rain will appear to fall, for a passenger in the train: (A) 45° to vertical (B) along north-west (C) from upwards (D) 30° to vertical FIITJEE Ltd., North West Delhi Centre, 31-32-33, Central Market, West Avenue Road, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi - 110026, Ph: 011-45634000. [. x.
(4) Two Year CRP(1416)-PT-1_JEE (Mains)-PCM-IITJEE/16. 15.. 4. Block are moving as shown. The ratio v1 / v 2 is sin 1 (A) (B) sin 2 cos 2 (C) (D) cos 1. sin 2 sin 1 cos 1 cos 2. 1 A. 2 v1. B. v2. 16.. A spring of force constant k is cut into two pieces such that one piece is double the length of the other. Then the long piece will have a force constant of 2 3 (A) k (B) k 3 2 (C) 3k (D) 6k. 17.. If wedge is moving with acceleration a as shown in the figure then value of net force on m is (A) ma (B) 2 ma (C) mg ma (D) zero. 18.. The acceleration-velocity graph of a particle moving in a straight line is as shown in figure. Then slope of velocity-displacement graph (A) increases linearly (B) decreases linearly (C) is constant (D) increases parabolically. a M M M. m. a. V. 19.. A man is standing on a weighing machine with a block in his hand. The machine records W. When he takes the blocks upwards with some acceleration the machine records W 1. When he takes the blocks down with some acceleration, the machine records W 2. Then choose correct option. (A) W1 W W2 (B) W1 W W2 (C) W2 W W1 (D) W2 W1 W. 20.. A particle is moving on an elliptical path as shown, speed of the particle is constant. Its acceleration is maximum at (A) A (B) B (C) C (D) same everywhere. 21.. C. B A. R1 R2 If R1 A B and R2 A B , then will be along R1 R2 (A) A (B) B (C) A B (D) A B. FIITJEE Ltd., North West Delhi Centre, 31-32-33, Central Market, West Avenue Road, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi - 110026, Ph: 011-45634000 [.
(5) Two Year CRP(1416)-PT-1_JEE (Mains)-PCM-IITJEE/16. 5 A. 22.. g 2. Two monkeys each of mass m move with acceleration a1 a2 . relative to the light inextensible string as shown in the figure. The ratio of tensions in the portions AB and BC of the string is (A) 1 : 2 (B) 3 : 1 (C) 4 : 1 (D) 2 : 1. B. a2. C. a1. 23.. When a spring is stretched by a distance x, it exerts a force, given by F 5x 16x3 N. The work done, when the spring is stretched from 0.1M to 0.2M is (A) 8.1 102 J (C) 8.1 101J. (B) 12.2 102 J (D) 12.2 101 J. 24.. A person walking at the rate of 3km/hour, the rain appears to fall vertically, when he increase his to speed 6 km/hr it appears to meet him at angle of 450 with vertical. The speed of rain is 3 km / hr (A) 3 2 km / hr (B) 2 (C) 6 2 km / hr (D) 2 3 km / hr. 25.. In the figure shown there are two pendulums free to move in a vertical circle about one pivoted end. The length of each is and mass of each bob is m. But AB is a light string while PQ is a light rigid rod. The ratio of minimum velocities v1 and v2 given to both as shown to complete the full vertical circle is (A) 1 (C) 2. 26.. 27.. P. A. B. Q. 5 2 3 (D) 2. (B). A weightless inextensible rope rests on a stationary wedge forming an angle with the horizontal. One end of the rope is fixed to the wall at point A. A small load is attached to the rope at point B. The wedge starts moving to the right with a constant acceleration a. The magnitude of acceleration of the load is given by: (A) a (B) 2a sin 2 (C) a sin (D) g sin The time taken by the projectile to reach from A to B is t. Then the distance AB is equal to ut 3 ut (A) (B) 2 3 (C) 3 ut (D) 2 ut. A. B a. . u 60. B O. 30. O. A. FIITJEE Ltd., North West Delhi Centre, 31-32-33, Central Market, West Avenue Road, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi - 110026, Ph: 011-45634000 [. v2. v1.
(6) Two Year CRP(1416)-PT-1_JEE (Mains)-PCM-IITJEE/16. 28.. 6. Two steel balls A and B are placed inside a right circular cylinder of diameter 54 cm making contacts at point P, Q and R as shown. The radius rA = 12 cm and rB = 18 cm. The masses are m A 60kg and mB = 15 kg. The forces exerted by the floor at the point Q and the wall at R are respectively (taking g = 10 m/s2)(all the surfaces are smooth) (A) 600N, 150N (B) 750N, 100N (C) 600N, 120N (D) 750N, 200N. B. P. R. A. Q 54 cm. 29.. A weight W is attached to two weightless strings AB and AC as shown in figure. The tension in each string will be W (A) 4. (C). 30.. 3W 2. W (B) 2. C. B 120. T. A 120°. (D) W W. A projectile is projected at an angle (>450) with an initial velocity u (t=0). the time t at which its horizontal component velocity will equal to the vertical component velocity u u (A) t = (cos sin ) (B) t = (cos sin ) g g u u (C) t = (sin cos ) (D) t = (sin 2 cos 2 ) g g. FIITJEE Ltd., North West Delhi Centre, 31-32-33, Central Market, West Avenue Road, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi - 110026, Ph: 011-45634000 [. T.
(7) Two Year CRP(1416)-PT-1_JEE (Mains)-PCM-IITJEE/16. 7. SECTION – II CHEMISTRY 1.. Which of the following species has the greatest bond angle? (A) NH4 (B) NO2 (C) CH3. (D) PH4. 2.. A vessel contains equal mass of methane and helium gases at 120oC and 800 mm Hg pressure. What is the partial pressure of methane in the vessel? (A) 600 mm Hg (B) 400 mm Hg (C) 160 mm Hg (D) 200 mm Hg. 3.. Which of the following compound of magnesium evolves NH3 gas when reacts with water? (A) Mg(N3)2 (B) Mg3N2 (C) Mg(NO3)2 (D) Mg(NO2)2. 4.. H2O2 decomposes as: 2H2O2 2H2O O2 Which of the following structure of H2O2 explains its easiest decomposition? H. H. O. (A). (B). O. O. O. H. H H. (C). O. O. (D). 2H O22 . H. 5.. NH4 2 Cr2O7 Cr2O3 4H2O N2 What is the equivalent weight of (NH4)2Cr2O7 (Molar mass = M g) in the above reaction? M M (A) (B) 4 3 M M (C) (D) 6 8. 6.. What is the third ionization energy(I.E3) of lithium atom in electron volt unit? 9 (A) 13.6 (B) (9 13.6) 4 1 4 (C) 13.6 (D) 13.6 9 9 . 7.. Which of the following two elements have maximum number of identical properties? (A) Si and Al (B) Mg and K (C) Be and Al (D) Na and Mg. 8.. Which of the following molecule contains identical covalent bonds? (A) SF6 (B) PF5 (C) SF4 (D) IF7. FIITJEE Ltd., North West Delhi Centre, 31-32-33, Central Market, West Avenue Road, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi - 110026, Ph: 011-45634000 [.
(8) Two Year CRP(1416)-PT-1_JEE (Mains)-PCM-IITJEE/16. 8. 9.. Which of the following does not represent the root mean square velocity of an ideal gas? 3RT 3P (A) (B) M d 2E 2d (C) (D) M M. 10.. In aqueous solution BeSO4 exists as (A) [Be(H2O)2]2+ and SO24. (B) [Be(H2O)4]2+ and SO24. (C) [Be(H2O)6]2+ and SO24. (D) [Be(H2O)3]2+ and SO24. 11.. Which of the following solution of the given substance produces I2 when reacts with acidified H2O2? (A) NaIO3 (B) KI3 (C) I2O5 (D) NaIO4. 12.. 0.7 g of Na2CO3.xH2O is dissolved in 100 mL of water, 20 mL of which required 19.8 mL of 0.1 N HCl. Therefore, x is: (A) 1 (B) 2 (C) 3 (D) 4. 13.. How many maximum number of electrons of an atom will have n + = 5? n = principal quantum number = azimuthal quantum number (A) 6 (B) 8 (C) 10 (D) 18. 14.. Which of the following species has maximum spin value? (A) O2 (B) O2 (C) O2. (D) O22. 15.. Which of the following substance has the highest value of second ionization energy? (A) Na (B) Mg (C) Al (D) Ca. 16.. The radius of each atom of helium is r. What would be the excluded volume for an atom of helium which touches other helium atoms in a vessel at high pressure and low temperature. 4 8 (A) r 3 (B) r 3 3 3 16 3 32 3 (C) (D) r r 3 3. 17.. Which of the following gas reacts with NaOH? (A) NH3 (B) CO (C) H2 (D) C2H4. 18.. Which of the following substance forms a white colour product when reacts with H2O2? (A) K2Cr2O7 (B) FeSO4 (C) PbS (D) Na2SO3. 19.. Which of the following molecule has zero dipole moment? FIITJEE Ltd., North West Delhi Centre, 31-32-33, Central Market, West Avenue Road, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi - 110026, Ph: 011-45634000. [.
(9) Two Year CRP(1416)-PT-1_JEE (Mains)-PCM-IITJEE/16. (A) SOF4 (C) XeF4. 9. (B) SF4 (D) XeOF4. 20.. Electrons with which of the following azimuthal quantum number, are present in maximum number in an atom of zinc? (A) = 0 (B) = 1 (C) = 2 (D) = 3. 21.. Reaction of P4O10 with MgO forms only magnesium phosphate. How many moles of MgO can completely react with one mole of P4O10? (A) 4 (B) 5 (C) 6 (D) 8. 22.. Which of the following atom attains a half-filled electronic configuration by gaining one electron? (A) Boron (B) Carbon (C) Nitrogen (D) Oxygen. 23.. Which of the following ion has the largest ionic radius? (A) N3– (B) O2– 4– (C) C (D) F–. 24.. Which of the following molecule is formed by overlapping of pure half-filled p-orbitals according to valence bond theory? (A) H2 (B) H2O (C) CH4 (D) F2. 25.. The pressure of an ideal gas increases by one atm when the gas was transferred from a 9 L vessel to a 6 L vessel at constant temperature. What is the pressure of the gas in the smaller vessel? (A) 4 atm (B) 2 atm (C) 3 atm (D) 6 atm. 26.. Which of the following is not a product of the reaction between sodium and oxygen? (A) Na2O (B) Na2O2 (C) NaO2 (D) NaO. 27.. Which of the following type of hydrogen is formed in the hydrogen torch which is used for welding of metals? (A) Atomic hydrogen (B) Nascent hydrogen (C) Ortho hydrogen (D) Para hydrogen. 28.. How many gram of NaOH can be completely neutralized by 200 mL of 0.4 M HCl solution? (A) 2.8 (B) 0.08 (C) 3.2 (D) 0.04. 29.. Which of the following ratio of the characteristics of an orbit and electron is equal to principal quantum number of the orbit? Area of orbit Circumference of orbit (A) (B) Frequency of electron motion Wavelength of electron motion Radius of orbit Area of orbit (C) (D) Wave number of electron motion Circumference of orbit FIITJEE Ltd., North West Delhi Centre, 31-32-33, Central Market, West Avenue Road, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi - 110026, Ph: 011-45634000. [.
(10) Two Year CRP(1416)-PT-1_JEE (Mains)-PCM-IITJEE/16. 30.. 10. The energy change of which of the following process is called the ionization energy of sodium? (s = Solid state and g = gaseous state) (A) Na g Na s (B) Na s Na s (C) Na g Na g. (D) Na s Na g. FIITJEE Ltd., North West Delhi Centre, 31-32-33, Central Market, West Avenue Road, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi - 110026, Ph: 011-45634000 [.
(11) Two Year CRP(1416)-PT-1_JEE (Mains)-PCM-IITJEE/16. 11. SECTION – III MATHEMATICS 1.. 3 , then 2 (A) 2 cos (C) 2 cos . If 2 . 2 2 2 cos 4 is equal to. (B) 2 sin (D) 2 sin 3 cos ec20 sec 20 is equal to (B) 4 (D) none of these. 2.. The numerical value of (A) 2 (C) 6. 3.. The maximum value of 12 sin 9 sin2 is equal to (A) 3 (B) 4 (C) 21 (D) none of these 1 1 , cos and 0 , , then lies in the interval 2 3 2 (A) (60°, 90°) (B) (90°, 120°) (C) (120°, 300°) (D) (150°, 180°). 4.. If sin . 5.. Given that sin3 x. sin 3x c m cos mx, c n 0, is an identity. The value of n is. n. m 0. (A) 2 (C) 6 6.. 7.. The number of positive integral values of ‘m’ for which the x-coordinate of the point of intersection of the lines 3x + 4y = 9 and y = mx + 1 is an integer, is (A) 0 (B) 1 (C) 2 (D) infinitely many If the point , lies on the line 2x 3y 6 , the smallest value of 2 2 is 36 13 (C) 6. (A). 8.. 9.. (B) 4 (D) cannot be calculated. 6 13 13 (D) 13. (B). The distance of the point 4,1 from the line y 3x measured along a line with gradient 1 is 11 2 11 2 (A) (B) 2 4 (C) 1 (D) none of these A point P 4,1 undergoes the following three transformations successively: (i) reflection about the line y x, (ii) translation through 2 units along the positive direction of x-axis, and (iii) rotation through an angle about the origin in the anticlockwise sense. 4 The final position of P is 1 7 (A) (B) 2,7 2 , 2 2. . . FIITJEE Ltd., North West Delhi Centre, 31-32-33, Central Market, West Avenue Road, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi - 110026, Ph: 011-45634000 [.
(12) 12. Two Year CRP(1416)-PT-1_JEE (Mains)-PCM-IITJEE/16. 1 7 (C) , 2 2 . 10.. 11.. (D). . The number of common tangents to the circles x 2 y 2 6x 14y 48 0 and (B) 2 (D) 4. The equation of the circle passing through the points (2, 0) and (0, 4) and having the minimum possible radius is (A) x 2 y 2 x y 3 (B) x 2 y 2 2x 4y 0 (C) x 2 y 2 7x y 8 0. 13.. 2,7 2. A line passing through the point 21,30 and normal to the curve y 2 x has its slope equal to (A) 2 (B) 3 (C) 2 (D) 5. x 2 y 2 6x 0 is (A) 1 (C) 0. 12.. . (D) none of these. The incentre of the triangle formed by the lines y x and y 1 is. (C) 2 . 2,0 . (D) 0,2 2 . (A) 0,2 2. (B) 2 2,0. 14.. The common chord of the circles x 2 y 2 4x 4y 0 and x 2 y 2 16 subtends at the origin an angle equal to (A) (B) 6 4 (C) (D) 3 2. 15.. The chord of contact of the pair of tangents to the circle x 2 y 2 1 drawn from any point on the line 2x y 4 passes through the point 1 1 (A) , 2 4 1 (C) 1, 2. 16.. 1 1 (B) , 4 2 1 (D) , 1 2 . If a circle passes through the point a,b and cuts the circle x 2 y 2 p2 orthogonally, then the equation of the locus of its center is (A) 2ax 2by a2 b2 p2 0 (B) 2ax 2by a2 b2 p2 0. . . . (C) x y 3ax 4by a b p 2. 17.. 2. If the circle. 2. 2. 2. 0. x 2 y 2 4x 22y c 0. . . . 2. 2. bisects the circumference of the circle. x y 2x 8y d 0 , then c d equals (A) 60 (B) 50 (C) 40 (D) none of these 2. 2. FIITJEE Ltd., North West Delhi Centre, 31-32-33, Central Market, West Avenue Road, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi - 110026, Ph: 011-45634000 [. . (D) x y 2ax 3by a b2 p2 0 2.
(13) 13. Two Year CRP(1416)-PT-1_JEE (Mains)-PCM-IITJEE/16. 18.. If one vertex of an equilateral triangle of side 2 is the origin and another vertex lies on the line x 3y , then the third vertex can be. (D) . (A) 0,2 (C) 2, 2 19.. 20.. . (B) 3, 1. . 3,1. The sum of the squares of the length of the chord intercepted by the line x y n, n N on the circle x 2 y 2 4 is (A) 11 (C) 33. (B) 22 (D) none of these. The statement ~ p ~ q is (A) a tautology (C) equivalent to p q. (B) a fallacy (D) ~ p q. x 1 x 2 x 4 0 3. 21.. The number of integral solutions of. x2 (B) 2 (D) 4. (A) 0 (C) 3 22.. dy is equal to dx 1 cos t (B) sin t cos t (D) 1 sin t. If x a t sin t , y a 1 cos t , then sin t 1 cos t cos t (C) 1 sin t. (A). 23.. log. The set of real values of x for which 2. 25.. 2. x 1. x 5 is. (A) , 1 4, . (B) 4, . dy 1 t2 2t , y , then 2 2 dx 1 t 1 t y (A) x x (C) y. (B). (C) , 1 24.. is. (D) 1,4 . If x . y x x (D) y. If log4 5 a and log5 6 b, then log3 2 (A). 1 2a 1. (C) 2ab 1. 1 2b 1 1 (D) 2ab 1. (B). FIITJEE Ltd., North West Delhi Centre, 31-32-33, Central Market, West Avenue Road, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi - 110026, Ph: 011-45634000 [.
(14) Two Year CRP(1416)-PT-1_JEE (Mains)-PCM-IITJEE/16. 26.. dx. x x (A). 7. . 1. 14. . 1 x7 ln c 7 x7 1. x7 (C) ln 7 c x 1. 27.. If. . 1 dx k, then k is equal to sin x cos2 x 2. (D) none of these. /3. 2. / 4. (A). 1 x7 (B) ln 7 c 7 x 1. 3. (C) 2. (B). 3. (D) 5 1 x2 x 1 x3. x 4 sin. 28.. lim. x . (A) 0 (C) 1 29.. If A = tan 6° tan 42° and B = cot 66° cot 78°, then (A) A = 2B (C) A = B. 30.. (B) 1 (D) doesn’t exist. 1 B 3 (D) 3A = 2B. (B) A . The maximum value of sin cos x is equal to (A) sin1 (B) 1 1 (C) sin 2. 3 (D) sin 2 . FIITJEE Ltd., North West Delhi Centre, 31-32-33, Central Market, West Avenue Road, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi - 110026, Ph: 011-45634000 [.
(15) Two Year CRP(1416)-PT-1_JEE (Mains)-PCM-IITJEE/16. 15. FIITJEE INTERNAL TEST PHASE – I BATCHES:. ANSWERS IIT MAINS. QP CODE: SR. NO 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30.. PHYSICS. C.CODE. CHEMISTRY. C. CODE. MATHS. C.CODE. C C B C D B C A C B A C C A C B B C C C A C A A B B A D D C. P110403 P110401 P110504 P110403 P110403 P110320 P110310 P110405 P110326 P110502 P110404 P110415 P110326 P110320 P110416 P110404 P110404 P110325 P110404 P110318 P110201 P110403 P110507 P110320 P110508 P110409 P110314 P110405 P110403 P110310. B C B C C B C A D B B B D B A C B C C B C B C D C D A C B C. C110305 C111207 C110903 C111006 C111101 C110103 C110702 C110306 C111206 C110902 C111006 C110202 C110107 C110112 C110703 C111204 C110808 C111006 C110304 C110107 C110202 C110108 C110706 C110306 C111202 C110803 C111003 C111102 C110103 C110704. D B B B C A A B C D D B A D A A B A B C C B B C D A A B C A. M111303 M111402 M111411 M111403 M111407 M110701 M110714 M110718 M110728 M110712 M110822 M110802 M110704 M110820 M110809 M110821 M110815 M110702 M110823 -. M110109 M120509 M110203 M120508 M110202 M120701 M120803 M110606 M111402 M111308. FIITJEE Ltd., North West Delhi Centre, 31-32-33, Central Market, West Avenue Road, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi - 110026, Ph: 011-45634000 [.
The purpose of this study was to evaluate the diagnostic utility of real-time elastography (RTE) in differentiat- ing between reactive and metastatic cervical lymph nodes (LN)
coli chemotaxis has been studied using various methods including tracking of swimming cells, tethering flagella to a surface or a bead, and measuring the FRET
Disconnect the connection between the testing leads and the circuit under test, and remove the testing leads away from the input terminals of the Meter. Turn the Meter to
7.1.2 Hollow sections of non-alloy steel quality J2 (see Annex A) and fine grain steels of qualities N and NL (see Annex B) shall be subjected to specific inspection and testing
The statute of limitations for a survival action is the time within which the deceased may have brought the action, within two years after bond was given for the discharge of
Hasil analisa dan perhitungan dari keempat jenis model PSC diatas maka dapat dilihat bahwa indikator keekonomian dari PSC Sliding Scale dan Gross PSC tidak begitu
Teaching experience in organizational behavior, business communication, business policy, human resource management, employment law, recruitment, selection, placement, workplace
To better ensure that individuals have actually received the devices and services paid for under its Assistive Devices and Home Oxygen programs, the Ministry should expand
In contrast to other seawater bodies with 3.5% salinity, the recreational waters in the southern coast of the Caspian Sea possess its own salinity (about 1% w/v) and thus
The single variable beam theories taking into account effect of transverse shear deformation for the buckling, bending and free vibration analysis of the thick beam
(for which read whiteness), in Martel’s ‘new’ Argirópolis, the very morphology of rivers and islands is imagined as a means of undermining the instrumentalization
 suggested that vitamin D deficiency is an independent risk factor for the development of COVID-19 seroconversion, with the biggest differences in the BAME male group, a recent,
8. a) The diagram shows a block of mass 5 kg sliding down from rest on a plane incline at an angle of 30 0 to the horizontal. A frictional force of 6N acts between the block
Approval Stamp: Posters must be electronically stamped by the Office of Student Life, via the advertising request form on OrgSync prior to being copied.. Posters that have
A place to go, parent networking, high-needs family support, supervised visitation, children’s socialization, referrals, early childhood education, parent education, child
pen alligator rubber elephant teacher bag octopus cat egg friend pencil ruler umbrella elephant door window orange apple octopus ball Write... one sheep
students to demonstrate the basic concepts, techniques of discrete mathematics and identify the applications. Formative take-home assignments 0%
Estas libre esta
II Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (‗Genocide Convention‘), adopted by the United Nations General Assembly on 9 December 1948. 44
This paper presents a modified control scheme to compensate a distribution feeder loading with non- linear loads. The compensation consists of four main objectives
Technische Universität München Asia - TUM Asia DID YOU KNOW THAT SINGAPORE IS THE PREFERRED LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT HUB FOR LEADING. MANUFACTURERS DUE TO
This block is attached to another block of mass m by a cord that passes over a frictionless pulley, as shown above.. A rope of negligible mass supports a block that weighs 30 N,
In addition, we show that a data warehouse in snowflake normal form can be queried by joining the relation over the fact table with the relations over its dimension and