The American Express®
Qantas Corporate Platinum Card
Card Member benefits and services
The special privileges offered by a Corporate Platinum Card®
From snail mail to email, landlines to mobiles and floppy discs to digital files – our business tools are constantly evolving.
So too are the travel, business and lifestyle benefits of the American Express Qantas Corporate Card program.
Introducing Platinum – your exclusive opportunity to attain the extra value, personal advantages and priority access of a Platinum Card, with the expense management benefits of our Corporate Card program.
With service and rewards, the Corporate Platinum Card proves that to make a busy life less complicated and more productive, it’s not only what you know but what you carry.
Platinum Service Platinum Card Service 3
Platinum Travel Service 3
Platinum Qantas Corporate Specialist 3
Platinum Concierge 4
Platinum Rewards Membership Rewards Spirit 7
Platinum Travel Qantas Privileges 11
American Express Sydney Airport Lounge 11
Fine Hotels and Resorts 13
Small Luxury Hotels of the World 13
Peppers Retreats, Resorts and Hotels 13
Hertz #1 Club Gold 14
Avis Preferred Service Membership 14
Commission Free Foreign Currency and Travellers Cheques 14
Complimentary Business Travel Insurance 14
Platinum Lifestyle By Invitation Only 17
Priority Bookings and Premium Tickets 17
Fine Dining 17
Platinum Business Newspaper Subscription 19
Qantas Club Meeting Room Discount and
Qantas Club Membership Discount 19
Tax Deductible Card Membership 19
Platinum Emergency Emergency Card Replacement 21
Emergency Cheque Cashing 21
International Medical and Legal Assistance 21
American Express Qantas The Corporate Platinum Card 23
Corporate Platinum Card Managing Your Corporate Platinum Card Account Online 23
Additional Benefits No Pre-set Spending Limits 24
Payments in Full 24
Paying Your Corporate Card Account 25
Away for an Extended Period 26
Corporate Cash and Travellers Cheques 26
Corporate Platinum Card Security 27
Corporate Platinum Card Renewal 27
Companion Card 27
The Corporate Platinum Card provides access to a range of unprecedented, dedicated services which are designed to help you do more with your time, so you can focus on what’s important – your business needs.
Platinum Card Service
A dedicated team is at your service, helping you get the most from your Corporate Platinum Card. Whether it’s emergency assistance, general information or queries about the Membership Rewards Spirit program – our servicing team is there to assist you every step of the way.
Platinum Travel Service
With just one call, our team of travel professionals will help you take advantage of the Qantas privileges you are entitled to each year with the Corporate Platinum Card. You may want to use one of the offers on selected Qantas routes for an upcoming conference, or perhaps you’ve chosen to accept the Qantas Club membership. Whatever your travel needs, the Platinum Travel Service team is there to ensure you are taken care of. Qantas Corporate Specialist
Corporate Platinum Card membership gives you access to a Qantas Corporate Specialist. A Qantas Corporate Specialist will be the first point of contact within Qantas for enquiries about Qantas before you travel, at the airport or in the air; and will take ownership of your enquiry or facilitate your request providing you with invaluable service and support. Each Corporate Specialist has superior knowledge of Qantas products, services, processes and policies, and can support the services provided by your Corporate Travel Manager. As a Corporate Platinum Card Member you will also receive regular updates from Qantas through corporate publications.
Platinum Concierge Your Platinum Concierge®
is ready to assist you where possible Monday–Friday, 8am–7pm AEST/AEDT. Whether it’s a dining reservation, arranging tickets to an event for a client, or organising flowers or gifts for your valued clients, our Platinum Concierge1 service professionals will see that your requests are dealt with promptly.
1. There is no cost for Platinum Concierge consultation, although you are responsible for any purchase and/or shipping charges you authorise. Fees may apply for meetings and event planning.
You can contact Platinum Concierge, Platinum Travel Service and
Platinum Card Service Monday–Friday, 8am–7pm AEST/AEDT by
calling 1800 621 524.
Qantas Corporate Specialists are available on the same number,
Monday–Friday 8:30am–5:30pm AEST/AEDT.
Success in business takes a lot of hard work and commitment, so it is always appealing to be rewarded. The Corporate Platinum Card provides you with a number of ways to keep motivation high, by rewarding yourself and your employees.
Membership Rewards Spirit
As a Corporate Platinum Card Member, you’ll receive automatic and complimentary enrolment into Membership Rewards Spirit, a program specifically tailored to help turn your everyday business expenses into rewards.
American Express Qantas Corporate Platinum Card Members can enjoy an accelerated earn rate of up to 1.5 Membership Rewards Spirit points per dollar2
spent up to 225,000 points per annum, reverting to up to 1 point2 for every dollar spent thereafter.
The number of points that can be earned remains unlimited and once you’ve earned them they won’t expire as long as your account remains current. You can redeem these points for Qantas Points3
, frequent guest programs4
, unique experiences, or enjoy shopping online5 using your points for your favourite brands at DAVIDJONES.COM.AU.
You can redeem your current Membership Rewards points for Qantas Points3 at a rate of 1 Membership Rewards point5
for 1 Qantas Point6 .
The Membership Rewards Spirit program offers a wide range of rewards for you to choose from, including the following categories:
• Qantas Points • Merchandise • Hotel Frequent Traveller Program • Charitable Donations • Retail Gift Cards • Unique Experiences • Wine and Food
8 8 8
2. Refer to americanexpress.com.au/corporatespiritmr for earn rates.
3. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program. Under Membership Rewards Spirit a minimum of 2,000 Membership Rewards points may be redeemed for Qantas Points at any one time and must be in whole numbers. Once Membership Rewards points have been redeemed for Qantas Points, they are governed by the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and cannot be reversed. 4. To redeem Membership Rewards points for points in our frequent guest partner programs or the Qantas Frequent Flyer
program you must be a member of the partner program. Membership of the partner program is the Card Member’s responsibility and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the applicable program. A joining fee may apply. Once your points have been transferred they cannot be reversed and are subject to the partner program Terms and Conditions. 5. Membership Rewards enrolment required. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards Spirit
program available at americanexpress.com.au/corporatespiritmr. Your Company must allow participation in Membership Rewards to be eligible to enrol. The Membership Rewards® program points earn rate is subject to change on
3 months' notice. There is no expiry date for points earned while in the program so long as you are an American Express Card Member enrolled in Membership Rewards, and your account is kept in good standing and is not overdue. 6. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards Spirit program available at
If you would like to have access to your Membership Rewards points no matter where you are in the world, visit americanexpress.com.au/spirit. You will need to be enrolled in Online Services, which will allow you to:
• Review your Membership Rewards points balance;
• Transfer your Membership Rewards points balance to one of the participating partner programs; and
• Redeem a reward from the online catalogue.
Visit our website at americanexpress.com.au/spirit to find out more
about the Membership Rewards Spirit program.
To access Online Services you need to register with us.
Please follow the instructions for secure registration
We understand business life often necessitates regular travel. That’s why the
American Express Qantas Corporate Platinum Card is designed to be the perfect travelling companion – from taxis to hotels to insurance – we’ll help make your travel easier. And when you’re redeeming your Qantas privileges for a business trip or a well-earned break, we can help you get to where you want to go.
The Corporate Platinum Card provides a package of travel benefits above and beyond what you and your Company already enjoy.
As a Platinum Card Member, you are entitled to purchase exclusive Qantas International Business fares to a selection of destinations each year7, plus a choice of either:
• A one-year Qantas Club membership, or • Qantas accommodation, or
• A Qantas Domestic Economy return flight. American Express Sydney Airport Lounge
At Sydney’s T1 International Airport, your American Express Corporate Platinum Card gives you access to our private lounge. Escape to an intimate calming atmosphere with comfy seating, delicious food, free Wi-Fi, shower suites and more.
Located next to Gate 24 in the T1 Departures terminal. Simply show your Card for complimentary entry twice annually.
7. One international flight is available for Card Members to purchase each Membership Year and must be booked and ticketed before the end of the Membership Year. Availability is limited and seats may not be available on all flights or at the times you may wish to fly. Some flights may not have any seats available for redemption. Route availability and prices are subject to change without notice. All travel is subject to the International Flight Offer Conditions, Qantas Fare Conditions and Qantas Conditions of Carriage. For full Terms and Conditions, prices and available routes refer to americanexpress.com.au/corporatespiritmr
12 12 12
For further value, you can choose one of the following complimentary Qantas Travel benefits each Membership Year:
One year Qantas Club Membership8
For new members this includes the joining and annual fee. For existing members it will entitle you to a complimentary annual renewal.
Qantas Club lounges offer you a place where you can relax and unwind, or you can keep working without interruption, utilising the range of office services available in the Business Centres.
You will be welcome in Qantas Club lounges throughout Australia, and Qantas International Business, partner airlines and associated lounges worldwide9. You will also enjoy a range of services and privileges designed to make your journey as comfortable and effortless as possible.
Qantas Hotels Accommodation
Sleep soundly in a 5-Star hotel with one night’s accommodation from Qantas10
. Whether you’re attending a conference or staying to relax following a business trip, Qantas has a wide range of accommodation in Australia and overseas to suit your needs.
Qantas Domestic Economy return flight11
Enjoy one Domestic Economy return flight with Qantas on one of a selection of routes within Australia.
8. One Qantas Club membership is available for Card Members to choose each Membership Year and must be redeemed before the end of the Membership Year. Membership of The Qantas Club is subject to The Qantas Club Terms and Conditions. Refer to qantas.com.au/info/flying/qantasClub/termsConditions
9. Subject to Qantas Club, partner airlines and associated lounges conditions of entry.
10. One night's accommodation offer is available for Card Members to choose from each Membership Year and must be redeemed before the end of the Membership Year. All accommodation is for 2 adults in one room for one night and is subject to space availability. Available at selected locations and properties. Qantas Hotels does not guarantee that rooms will be available on the dates you choose. During peak demand periods, trade fairs, special events, public holidays and school holidays, conditions may vary or rooms may not be available. Card Members are responsible for the cost of their own travel arrangements from their home to and from their choice of hotel. The cost of anything not specifically noted as being included in the accommodation is at Card Member's expense. 11. One Domestic Economy class flight is available for Card Members to choose each Membership Year and must be
redeemed before the end of the Membership Year. Availability is limited and seats may not be available on all flights or at the times you may wish to fly. Seat availability may be limited to certain dates and/or flights and it may be more difficult to book seats around public holidays, school holidays or special events. Some flights may not have any seats available for redemption. Route availability is subject to change without notice. All travel is subject to the Domestic Flight Offer Conditions, Qantas Fare Conditions and Qantas Conditions of Carriage. No Qantas Points will be awarded for travel on these flights. Visit amex.com.au/corporateplatinum for full Terms and Conditions and Route Mix.
Fine Hotels and Resorts
Enjoy quality service at more than 500 of the world’s foremost establishments. This includes room upgrades, continental breakfast for two each morning, and naturally you can expect late check-out as well as other benefits12.
Ask Platinum Travel Service for a copy of the latest Fine Hotels and Resorts Directory. Small Luxury Hotels of the World
The Small Luxury Hotels of the World brand is a collection of approximately 400 independently-owned hotels in more than 60 countries, carefully selected for their style and sophistication. Exclusive benefits of your Corporate Platinum Card include continental breakfast, room upgrade, 12 noon check-in and 4pm late check-out13.
Ask Platinum Travel Service for a copy of the latest Small Luxury Hotels of the World Directory.
Peppers Retreats, Resorts and Hotels
Peppers is a collection of individual retreats, resorts and hotels offering boutique accommodation, ideal for your next business conference, a weekend away, short break or indulgent escape in spectacular locations throughout regional Australia. Choose from luxury outback cattle stations, romantic vineyard retreats, rainforest lodges, mountain resorts, premium golf getaways, historic country estates and exotic tropical islands14
. All are within easy reach of a major city such as Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
As a Corporate Platinum Card Member, you only need to pay for two nights and the third night is complimentary14.
12. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the operator. Subject to availability. 13. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the operator. Subject to availability.
14. Offer subject to availability, not valid with any other special offer. Payment must be made with your Corporate Platinum Card. Valid for direct bookings only. Excludes public holiday periods. Bookings must be made in advance. Package is for double occupancy. Special offer must be mentioned at time of booking. Subject to the terms and conditions of the operator.
Hertz #1 Club Gold
In addition to membership in Hertz #1 Club Gold, as a Corporate Platinum Card Member you’ll also benefit from preferred customer service and complimentary car upgrades when you rent from a Hertz Gold location15
. Avis Preferred Service Membership16
At 2,000 locations worldwide you can receive Avis Preferred priority service with less queues, paperwork and delays. Avis Preferred service is complimentary with your Corporate Platinum Card, plus you’ll receive preferential treatment such as lowest kilometre vehicles, priority Avis car spaces, dedicated Preferred Service Managers and special offers.
Commission Free Foreign Currency and Travellers Cheques
Take advantage of commission free Foreign Currency and Travellers Cheques17 ordered from American Express Foreign Exchange – hand delivered to your place of business free of charge18 within 48 hours when ordered online and settled via direct debit. To apply for this service call 1300 733 038 or visit fx4you.com
Complimentary Business Travel Insurance
Perhaps one of the most reassuring benefits of the Corporate Platinum Card is the
insurance provided. Insurance coverage19 is automatically provided when certain scheduled carrier travel tickets are charged to your Corporate Platinum Card. Additionally, you will be covered for personal trips charged to the Corporate Platinum Card while boarding, travelling on and exiting the certain carriers. And when you consider how costly this type of insurance can be, you'll also appreciate the financial benefits. For more information about your Platinum Travel Insurance coverage or to view the Terms and Conditions, please visit amex.com.au/corporateplatinum
15. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Hertz #1 Club Gold membership. 16. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of Avis Preferred Service.
17. A Disclosure Document will be provided where Travellers Cheques are sold and are available upon request. You should request an American Express Financial Services Guide and consider the appropriateness of Travellers Cheques in relation to your individual requirements. Travellers Cheques are issued under American Express International, Inc (ABN 15 000 618 208, AFSL No. 237996). Incorporated with limited liability in Delaware, USA. ® Registered Trademark of American Express Company.
18. Hand delivered service applies to certain locations.
19. American Express Corporate Platinum Card Insurances are underwritten by ACE Insurance Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (ACE) and are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the American Express Corporate Platinum Card insurances policy of insurance between American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085, AFSL No. 291313) (American Express) and ACE. This brochure does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. It is important for you to read the Terms and Conditions and consider the appropriateness of that insurance in relation to your individual requirements.
20. American Express Qantas Corporate Platinum Card Insurances are underwritten by ACE Insurance Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (ACE) and are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the American Express Qantas Corporate Platinum Card insurances policy of insurance between American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085, AFSL No. 291313) (American Express) and ACE. This brochure does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. It is important for you to read the Terms and Conditions and consider the appropriateness of that insurance in relation to your individual requirements.
Corporate Platinum Card Members Accidental Death and
Up to $400,000
Medical Emergency Expenses Unlimited (except dental up to $1,000)
Baggage Insurance Up to $30,000 (also includes money and document cover) Travel Inconvenience Insurance
including: Flight Delay Missed Connection Luggage Delay Extended Flight Delay
Up to $700 Up to $700 Up to $700 Up to $1,000
Resumption of Journey Up to $5,000
Travel Cancellation Cover Up to $30,000 Personal Liability Cover Up to $3,000,000 Hijack and Detention Cover Up to $28,000
Kidnap Cover Up to $28,000
Increasingly, the business world is extending beyond the office environment. Client dinners, industry events and networking opportunities all form an important part of the business landscape. With this in mind, Platinum Lifestyle benefits have been developed to provide advantages for Card Members – opening doors and securing reservations to exclusive venues and events.
By Invitation Only
Your Corporate Platinum Card Membership opens doors to some truly unique experiences. Platinum’s By Invitation Only offers you the choice to take advantage of a number of business and lifestyle events throughout the year. You and your guests could enjoy invitations to sporting occasions, business networking events and some unique experiences, all conveniently organised on your behalf.
Priority Bookings and Premium Tickets
Let American Express arrange priority bookings, secure great tickets and give
recommendations for theatre productions, concerts, sporting and other special events. No more waiting in queues – we do the running around for you, so you have more time to do the things that matter most.
Corporate Platinum Card Membership delivers a very special welcome to you and your guests at some of Australia’s finest restaurants. One table is reserved until 10am each day at all of our partner establishments. And as you would expect, we can reserve your table a few days, or weeks, in advance21. Of course, we can make reservations for you when you are travelling too.
21. Conditions apply. Restaurant partners are subject to change without notice. All bookings must be made through Platinum Concierge. Table size is based on settings of between 2–4 persons. Account must be settled with an American Express Qantas Corporate Platinum Card.
For Fine Dining reservations, more information on our By Invitation Only
events or ticket reservations, simply call 1800 621 524 and press ‘2’
for Platinum Concierge.
The benefits, enhanced access and consistent advantages offered by the Corporate Platinum Card can help make business life less complicated and more productive. Subscription to The Weekend Financial Review
Gain a true business advantage with a subscription to The Weekend Financial Review22. You will be kept up-to-date with in-depth coverage of the issues and events affecting Australian businesses today, and in the future. Your subscription is a benefit of your Corporate Platinum Card Membership. If you do not wish to receive this benefit, please call 1800 621 524.
Save on Qantas Club Membership
Qantas is pleased to offer a Qantas Club Corporate Membership rate for your Company when four or more employees join The Qantas Club. Your membership is welcome at Qantas Club lounges throughout Australia, and Qantas International Business, partner airlines and associated lounges worldwide, where you can relax and unwind, or keep working without interruption9.
Save on Qantas Meeting Rooms
Meeting Room Member Rates have been extended to American Express Qantas Corporate Card Members for the Sydney and Melbourne Qantas Meeting Rooms. Meeting facilities are included in room hire rates and catering options are also available. Rates are based on the number of people attending the meeting and the time period.
Tax Deductible Card Membership Fee
The annual Card Membership fee for the Corporate Platinum Card is tax deductible, provided the Card is used as a business tool.
You should consult with your accountant about your eligibility to claim your American Express Qantas Corporate Platinum Card annual fee as a tax deduction.
9. Subject to Qantas Club, partner airlines and associated lounges conditions of entry. 22. Offer only available in Australia where normal delivery exists.
For emergency assistance 24 hours a day, call 1800 621 524
and press ‘3’ for Platinum Card Service.
Nobody likes unwanted surprises, but business and life in general can be unpredictable. With your Corporate Platinum Card you have peace of mind in knowing that if the unexpected does occur, you’re prepared – whether at home or abroad.
The superior level of Emergency Assistance offered by your American Express Qantas Corporate Platinum Card means help is at hand.
Emergency Card Replacement
If your Corporate Platinum Card is lost, stolen or destroyed, please call Platinum Card Service from within Australia, on 1800 621 524, or toll free from overseas on +61 2 9271 3574, as soon as possible.
Upon notification, the nearest American Express Travel Service office will issue you with a replacement Card, usually within 24 hours and at no extra cost.
Emergency Cheque Cashing
When you need to cash a personal cheque in a hurry, your Corporate Platinum Card acts as a valuable form of security. You can cash a personal cheque for up to $1,000 every 21 days overseas at American Express Global Foreign Exchange services offices worldwide. International Medical and Legal Assistance
Though it may be far from your mind, it’s still reassuring to know Corporate Platinum will look after you in the event of an emergency. You’ll have prompt access to English-speaking local medical or legal professionals. If need be, we can put you in touch with an appropriate medical or hospital facility, or a reputable solicitor.
This service is available 24 hours a day virtually anywhere in the world, for up to 90 days, whenever you travel more than 200km from your home.
The Corporate Platinum Card
A wide range of company expenses can be charged to a Corporate Platinum Card. It is widely accepted by thousands of restaurants, hotels, mobile telecommunications companies, couriers, stationery suppliers, petrol stations and many other business suppliers, worldwide. What are your Company’s American Express Qantas Corporate Card program
policies and procedures?
Before using your Card please familiarise yourself with your Company’s Corporate Card program policies and procedures and make contact with your Company’s Program Administrator. Managing your Corporate Platinum Card Account Online
To provide fully flexible, secure and convenient management of your Corporate Platinum Card Account, our Online Services are available for your use 24/7.
Manage Your Card Account (MYCA)
• Switch off paper statements and receive online statements only.
• Check Your Account allows you to review your charges online, without having to wait for your monthly Statement of Account to arrive.
• You can also track your unbilled balance and new charges.
• Update your billing address to ensure you don’t miss out on important communications from American Express.
• Receive an email or SMS confirming receipt of a payment to the Corporate Platinum Card. • Receive an email or SMS advising the Corporate Platinum Card account balance.
• Receive an email or SMS reminder when payment is due on your Corporate Platinum Card Account.
Membership Rewards Spirit Program
• Review your Membership Rewards points balance.
• Transfer your Membership Rewards points to one of the participating partner programs. • Redeem a reward from the online Membership Rewards catalogue.
To access these Online Services you need to register with us. Please follow the instructions for secure registration at americanexpress.com.au/myaccount
No Pre-set Spending Limits
As the Corporate Platinum Card is a Charge Card, requiring payment in full each month, you are generally not restricted or inconvenienced with a fixed spending limit. Instead, charges are approved on an ongoing basis, based on your ability to pay as is shown by your past spending, payment patterns and financial resources. In some circumstances, proof of resources and security may be required.
However, as many companies have their own internal spending policies, a spending limit may be applied to your Corporate Platinum Card at your Company’s request.
Payments in Full
As the Corporate Platinum Card is a Charge Card, your Account needs to be settled in full each month, otherwise penalties will apply. Please refer to the Card Member Terms and Conditions for further information.
Paying Your Corporate Platinum Card Account
We bill Card Members in various ways, depending on individual company billing policies and processes. The way your Company is billed by us determines how you will receive your monthly Statement of Account.
You can expect to receive your Corporate Platinum Card Statement of Account every month. If your Company policy requires employees to be responsible for their own payments, you need to pay in full the ‘New Balance’ amount that is indicated on your Statement of Account. You can pay this in a variety of ways including:
• Online, through americanexpress.com.au/myaccount; • Direct Debit;
• Automatic Payment; • BPAY®23;
• Phone; • Mail; and
• In Person (visit one of our American Express Travel Service Offices, American Express Foreign Exchange Bureaux or Australia Post offices)24. A $2 processing fee applies.
23. Please refer to your Statement of Account for full details. BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd.
ABN 69 079 137 518.
24. American Express cannot guarantee Corporate Platinum Card Members who receive Online Statements can pay in person at Australia Post offices due to the print output of the barcode on the statement.
Away for an Extended Period
If you are away for an extended period of time, please ensure your payments are up-to-date to remain in good standing by either:
• Accessing your statement via MYCA, 24/7; or
• Arranging for your Statement of Account to be forwarded to where you are staying; or • Authorising your bank, professional colleague or a family member to pay your Account
for you; or
• Estimating what you reasonably expect to spend while you are away and pre-paying that amount.
For internet purposes, please ensure that you access a secure site. Corporate Cash and Travellers Cheques
While the Corporate Platinum Card can be used for most day-to-day business expenses there will be times when cash is required. For your convenience, the Corporate Cash service ensures you are never stranded without access to cash. Alternatively, American Express Travellers Cheques provide a secure way to carry ‘money’ while travelling.
Card Members enrolled in the Corporate Cash service can use their Cards to access cash from ATM locations worldwide. Withdrawn cash is billed to individual Corporate Platinum Card accounts and appears as charges on the next statement after the withdrawal occurs. A transaction fee applies to each withdrawal.
Access to this service is not automatic. You require approval from your Company’s authorised signatory to complete the separate Corporate Cash enrolment form. In addition, proof of identity to comply with government requirements may be required. (Note: You cannot delegate someone else in your Company to enrol on your behalf). Travellers Cheques
Travellers Cheques on the Card allows Card Members to purchase Travellers Cheques from selected American Express Travel Service Offices25. Additional fees may apply.
For more information or to apply for Corporate Cash and Travellers
Cheques simply call 1800 621 524 and press ‘3’ for Platinum Card Service.25. A Disclosure Document will be provided where Travellers Cheques are sold and are available upon request.
You should request an American Express Financial Services Guide and consider the appropriateness of Travellers Cheques in relation to your individual requirements. Travellers Cheques are issued under American Express International, Inc (ABN 15 000 618 208, AFSL No. 237996). Incorporated with limited liability in Delaware, USA. ® Registered Trademark of American Express Company
Cash and Travellers Cheques Limits
If your company uses these services it may have set an internal policy limiting the amount of cash or Travellers Cheques you are able to withdraw or purchase.
Corporate Platinum Card Security
You are responsible for the safety and security of your Corporate Platinum Card and you can help ensure the safety of your Card by:
• Signing your Corporate Platinum Card as soon as you receive it;
• Always checking that the Card returned to you after use is your own Card and not someone else’s; and
• Not releasing your Card number to unauthorised people. If unsure, don’t give out your number.
Corporate Platinum Card Renewal
Your Corporate Platinum Card is valid for the period indicated on the face of your Card. Shortly before your Card is due to expire, a replacement Card will be issued, provided your Account is in good standing.
As a Corporate Card Member you can apply for a personal companion American Express Platinum Charge Card. This Card is designed to complement the Corporate Platinum Card and will help you keep your Company and personal expenses separate.
The annual Charge Card fee for the Companion Card will be discounted to $60026 for as long as you remain a Corporate Card Member.
To apply for the companion Platinum Charge Card, simply call
1800 621 524 and press ‘3’ for Platinum Card Service.
American Express Qantas Corporate Platinum Card Additional Benefits
American Express Australia Limited ABN 92 108 952 085