Integrated Marketing & Advertising
Tel: +974 -44320300/ 44697656 Fax: +974- 44320400
P.O.Box: 22252, Doha – Qatar E-mail: email@example.com
Scope Of Professional Services
• Event Management • Research & Studies • Consultancy Services • Printing & Publishing
• Gifts & Promotional Items
• Professional Services References & Beneficiaries
Following are among the major client of Media One provided services:
• Qatar National Olympic Committee
• Qatar Foundation for Education, Science & Community Development - Qatar Academy
- The Learning Center
- Academic Bridge Program - VCU- QATAR
- Family Development Center - Al Sadd Plaza
EXECUTIVE PROFILE• Milipol Qatar
• Ministry of Interior
• Ministry of Municipal Affairs & Agriculture • World Trade Organization
• General Tourism Authority • Qatar Telecom
• Qatar Weight Lifting & Body Building Federation • Qatar Judo Federation
• Qatar Shooting & Archery Federation • Qatar Gymnastics Federation
• Qatar Marine Sports Federation • Al Mana Auto Trade ( NISSAN) • Damas Jewelers
• Qatar Cinema & Film Distribution Co. • Nando’s Qatar
• AL Jazeera Channel • Qatar Golf Association
Some of the high profile events organized in Qatar by Media One are as follows:
• H.H. The Emir Football Cup 2000
• H.H. The Heir Apparent Football Cup 2000 • Milipol Qatar 1996
• Milipol Qatar 1998 • Milipol Qatar 2000 • Eid Festival 2000
• Doha 2006 15th Asian Games
• Road Safety Campaign 2001
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Account Management & Account
• Concept development (Visual and Copy). • Preparation to rough creative stage.
Production and Printing
• Finalization of approved layouts (up to Color Separation). • Recommendation or relevant supplier (Quality/Prices). • Selection/Recommendation of Production Companies. • Quality Control/Supervision/ Printers.
• Short listing and Selection of Research Agency. • Set Research Objectives.
• Review Methodology
• Review Target Segment and Sample Size Structure. • Review Questionnaire.
• Attend Moderators briefings. • Quality Control.
• Propose and execute event theme.
• Recommend the venue, organization of the entire event
(hosting VIP & guests), catering/ floral/ seating arrangements, etc.
• P.O.S and stands display in strategic locations and major landmarks.
BTL Exhibitions & Sponsorships
Assessment, Recommendation, Organization
and Execution of Integrated Activities
• P.R. integrated activities. • Press releases write-up.
• Distribution and monitoring of press releases. • Arrangements of press conferences.
• Arrangements of one to one interview.
• Local, regional and international media appearances. • Crisis management.
Integrated CRM Programmers to Cover:
• Data Capture
• Direct monitoring
• Loyalty programmed
Competitive Schedule Reconstitution
MARKET BRAND SEASONALITY MEDIA VEHICLE
TARGET COMPETITIVE BUDGET MEDIA AUDIENCE EVALUATION LEVEL RESTRICTIONS/
CREATIVE UNITS - Socio-Demographic - Psychographics - U & A - Share of Voice - Reach - Frequency - GRP - CPM
Setting Media Objective (s)
Determining Media Strategy
- Launch - Re launch
Media selection : Reach & CPM
Schedules alternatives and evaluation
Optimum Media Plan
Competitive Advertising Expenditure Analysis
Media Objectives Media Strategy Media Evaluation Optimum Media Plan
Media Planning Process
• Media negotiation : Capitalize on our large billing base.
Media Qualitative audit (Quality and position).
How We Function
Active communication network worldwide. Common Discipline:
Consumer Buying System
Brand Strategy and Creative Brief Leverage brands learning worldwide.
Maintain common knowledge base through the constant dissemination of information.
Mediaone Co-Ordination Tools
Status Report : Frequent update on a project-by-project basis
Client monthly Report : Assessment and evaluation of the brand advertising, BTL, PR and CRM campaigns. Early warning system : Monitoring and evaluation of competitive
activities (Creative, Media, PR, CRM, BTL) Procedures Manual : Tailor-made for Client’s needs
Co-ordination Structure &
Media one BU
• Multi-Discipline Team
• Director In-Charge
• Account Manager
• Brand Design Consultant
• Media Planner / Buyer
• Public Relations
• Event Manager
• CRM / BTL Executive
• Creative Director
• Senior Art Director
TC-Business Unit Co-OrdinationAccount Management & Planning Media one CONQUEST TC - BU
Media, PR & Event Management
Cooperate identity CRM, BTL
Creative & Production.
Why Media one Conquest ?
•If appointed, a fully operational team will be assigned for the project.
Mediaone Directors and Executives
Our Directors and Executives have a multi-disciplinary background including creative, account management, cooperate identity account planning, Media, CRM,
Event Management and PR in addition to a thorough experience and ability to understand the needs of both our clients and audiences across the region.