you want to receive rewards
sooner even as you save
We know that you’re always on the lookout for ways to manage your future and grow your savings. Be it for a marriage, buying a house or even saving for your children’s education, growing your savings for these purposes can be immensely fulfilling. Nonetheless, we also know that it will not be easy and requires great discipline, and there will be times when you want to pamper and reward yourself even while fulfilling your goals.
PRUflexi rewards is an endowment plan designed to give you Yearly CashBacks1, empowering you to save and
indulge all at once. It also provides you with coverage against unforeseen circumstances.
Get more with Yearly CashBack1
In addition to a Guaranteed Yearly CashBack, you will receive a non-guaranteed Yearly CashBack projected to be 20%1 of your Guaranteed Yearly CashBack starting after
the 2nd Policy Anniversary.
Flexibility of premium terms
You can choose a policy term of 15 or 25 years that best suits your financial goals and savings needs.
Enjoy financial flexibility with a choice of payout options You can choose to receive your Yearly Cashbacks1 in a
number of ways:
• If your policy term is 15 years, you can choose to receive your Guaranteed Yearly CashBack starting after the 2nd Policy Anniversary up to one year before the policy
matures2, and non-guaranteed Yearly CashBack starting
after the 2nd Policy Anniversary up to the 5th Policy
• If your policy term is 25 years, you can choose to receive your Guaranteed Yearly CashBack starting after the 2nd Policy Anniversary up to one year before the
policy matures2, and non-guaranteed Yearly CashBack
starting after the 2nd Policy Anniversary up to the 10th
• Accumulate all your Guaranteed and non-guaranteed Yearly CashBacks to the end of the policy term and receive your maturity payout and bonus3 in a lump
sum. Enjoy a non-guaranteed interest of 3%4 per
annum on the amount accumulated. Coverage against the unforeseen
In the event of Death, Disability5 or Terminal Illness5, you or
your loved ones will receive 110% of your paid premiums. Enhance your plan for greater coverage
You can ensure that you and your family are covered more extensively by including these supplementary benefits: • Comprehensive Personal Accident III provides an
additional lump sum in the event of Accidental Death and Dismemberment. This supplementary benefit also gives you the option6 to be reimbursed for your medical
expenses incurred as a result of an accident, or receive a weekly income when you are unable to work in all duties of your usual occupation due to an accident. • Early Stage Crisis Waiver waives the premium
payments for a fixed period7 upon diagnosis of Early
or Intermediate Stage Medical Conditions, so you can concentrate on your treatment.
• Crisis Waiver III waives the remaining premium payments8 upon the diagnosis of any of the 35 listed
Critical Illnesses, and ensures that your financial plan remains in place.
• Early Payer Security, which waives the premium payments for a fixed period7 upon diagnosis of Early
or Intermediate Stage Medical Conditions, so that you need not worry about your loved ones losing coverage while you concentrate on your treatment.
23 Year24 Year25
Customer receives non-guaranteed Yearly CashBack of up to 20% of Guaranteed Yearly CashBack
Year 13 to Year 22
Yearly CashBack1 GuaranteedYearly CashBack1 Maturity Benefit 2
(Maturity Bonus and Guaranteed Yearly CashBack)
This diagram is for illustrative purposes only and is not drawn to scale.
Year 12 Year
8 Year9 Year10 Year11 Year
6 Year7 Year
1 Year4 Year5 AnniversaryPolicy
• Payer Security III / Payer Security Plus safeguards your loved one’s policy in the event that Death, Critical Illness or Total and Permanent Disability strikes you. Payer Security III waives the remaining premiums of your child’s policy till the policy anniversary before he or she turns 25, or the end of the premium payment term, whichever is earlier. Payer Security Plus provides a longer benefit term and it waives the remaining premiums of your loved one’s policy until the policy anniversary before you reach 85, or the end of premium payment term, whichever is earlier.
How PRUflexi rewards works:
Mr. Lim, non-smoker, aged 30 on his next birthday, is looking for a plan that helps him to save for the future while giving him financial flexibility to pursue his current needs. By setting aside $2,5399 annually for 25 years, Mr. Lim can look
End of Policy
Projected Amount10 receivable at
end of each Policy Anniversary Guaranteed1 Non-
1 $2,539 - -
-2 $2,539 $1,500 $300 $1,800
3 $2,539 $1,500 $300 $1,800
4 $2,539 $1,500 $300 $1,800
5 $2,539 $1,500 $300 $1,800
6 $2,539 $1,500 $300 $1,800
7 $2,539 $1,500 $300 $1,800
8 $2,539 $1,500 $300 $1,800
9 $2,539 $1,500 $300 $1,800
10 $2,539 $1,500 $300 $1,800
11 $2,539 $1,500 - $1,500
12 $2,539 $1,500 - $1,500
13 $2,539 $1,500 - $1,500
14 $2,539 $1,500 - $1,500
15 $2,539 $1,500 - $1,500
16 $2,539 $1,500 - $1,500
17 $2,539 $1,500 - $1,500
18 $2,539 $1,500 - $1,500
19 $2,539 $1,500 - $1,500
20 $2,539 $1,500 - $1,500
1. Yearly Cashback consists of a Guaranteed and non-guaranteed Yearly CashBack. The Guaranteed Yearly CashBack is a payout amount selected by the customer and starts after the 2nd Policy Anniversary.
The non-guaranteed Yearly CashBack is projected to be 20% of the Guaranteed Yearly CashBack, starting after the 2nd Policy Anniversary
and is payable yearly up to the 5th Policy Anniversary for policies with
a term of 15 years, and payable up to the 10th Policy Anniversary for policies with a term of 25 years.
2. A maturity benefit is payable on maturity of the policy. For a policy with a 15 year term, the maturity benefit consists of 11 times the Guaranteed Yearly CashBack plus a non-guaranteed maturity bonus. For a policy with a 25 year term, the maturity benefit consists of the final Guaranteed Yearly CashBack plus a non-guaranteed maturity bonus.
3. Bonus is not guaranteed and will vary according to the future performance of the participating fund.
4. The interest rate is not guaranteed and is subject to change according to prevailing market conditions.
End of Policy
Projected Amount10 receivable at
end of each Policy Anniversary Guaranteed1 Non-
22 $2,539 $1,500 - $1,500
23 $2,539 $1,500 - $1,500
24 $2,539 $1,500 - $1,500
25 $2,539 $1,500 $46,18810 $47,688
Total $63,475 $36,000 $48,888 $84,888
Call your Prudential Financial Consultant or our
PruCustomer Line at 1800 333 0333 today, or visit
5. Policy provides coverage against Terminal Illness and Total and Permanent Disability before the cover expiry date, which is the policy anniversary on which the Life Assured is aged 65 next birthday, or the end of the policy term, whichever is earlier. The Life Assured can claim for either Terminal Illness or Total and Permanent Disability, but not both.
6. Optional benefits of Medical Reimbursement III and Weekly Income III can be added to Comprehensive Personal Accident III.
7. Upon diagnosis of Early or Intermediate Stage Medical Conditions, the future premiums of the covered benefits will be waived for 5 years or 10 years respectively, or the remaining premium payment term, whichever is shorter. The maximum premium waiver period is 10 years, after which the benefit terminates and premium payment for the covered benefits resumes.
8. Future premiums of the covered benefits are waived up to age 85 or until the end of the premium payment term, whichever is earlier. 9. Annual premium quoted (rounded up to the nearest dollar) is based on
a male, non-smoker, age 30 next birthday, with a selected Guaranteed Yearly CashBack of S$1,500.
10. The illustrated values uses the bonus rate and non-guaranteed Yearly CashBack rate assuming a projected investment rate of return of 4.75% per annum for the participating fund. As the bonus rates and non-guaranteed Yearly CashBacks are not guaranteed, the actual benefits payable will vary according to the future performance of the participating fund. The illustrated value also includes interest accumulated at a non-guaranteed interest rate of 3% per annum when Yearly CashBacks are accumulated.
Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable (if any) may be less than the total premiums paid. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Premiums for some of the supplementary benefits are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience. You are recommended to seek advice from a qualified Prudential Financial Consultant for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs. This brochure is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to these insurance products in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Prudential Financial Consultant. In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions of this brochure, the English version shall prevail. Information is correct as at 11 August 2015.
Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited. (Reg. No. 199002477Z)
30 Cecil Street #30-01 Prudential Tower Singapore 049712
Tel: 1800 333 0333 Fax: 6734 6953 Part of Prudential plc