Newsmax Feed Network
Congratulations! You’ve taken the first steps to become part of the Newsmax Feed Network – a fast, easy and inexpensive way to reach new customers through targeted content streams. Sponsored Headlines appear on the Newsmax Feed which is featured on a network of more than 2,000 websites making over 600 million page views a month, reaching the most valuable demographics across a wide range of targeted sites.
There are 6 basic steps you need to get started with your account:
Start by filling out the easy registration forms to begin creating your new account on the Newsmax Feed Network.
Your account will be approved by an account manager. You will then be able to log into the system.
Update Billing Information
After registering, you need to provide your billing information. This can be found in the “Billing Information” tab on the profile page. Here you can add a credit card to your account which will be used to pay for any advertising charges.
Submit a Creative
Filling out a simple form creates your ad which can be text-only ads, or may include an image to be displayed alongside the ad.
The account manager will approve your creative. If for any reason it is not approved, you will be able to edit your creative and resubmit it for approval.
Create a Bid
Using any of your approved creatives, you can fill out another short form to create a bid for your ad. Once submitted, your ad will be placed on live widgets across the Newsmax Feed Network.
You can get to this form by clicking on your name at the top-right of the site, clicking the “Profile” link, then clicking on the “Billing Information” tab. In the top section of the form, fill in the credit card information.
• Label This Card: A nickname for you to be able to tell this card apart from other saved cards.
• Name on Card: The cardholder’s full name as seen on the card, including any middle names or initials • Card Number: The full credit card number
• Expiration Date: The month and year your card expires as seen on the front of your credit card In the bottom section of the form, fill in the address that’s associated with that credit card. You can use the address you previously filled out in the Personal Information tab by selecting the “Use personal address for billing” checkbox.
You are able to save multiple cards into your account. Selecting the “Make Primary Card” checkbox makes this the credit card which is charged when your account has a balance due.
You can get to this form by clicking on the [Submit Creative] button at the top of the Creatives table in the Creatives section of the site. This is the same form you will see when you edit an existing creative, at which point you’ll also see a history of the messages to/from your account manager.
The Submit Creative modal window will allow you to set up the ad you wish to display on the Network. It can be a text ad which will be made up of a title which is linked to your content. An image ad includes a small (100x75) image which will be displayed alongside the title. After you submit it, your creative will go to the account manager for approval before you can use it in an ad.
• Ad Name: The name of your ad. This is so that you can tell it apart from other ads you have in the system and will not be seen by the user. Please make this descriptive as it’s also seen by the account manager.
• Creative Type: Set to either Text or Image depending on the type of ad you are creating. • Link Text: The title of your ad.
• Link URL: The URL of the webpage you want your ad to link to.
• Summary Text (image ads only): This is a short description of your image. • Link Image (image ads only): This is the image file you are using in the ad. o NOTE: Image file you upload must be 100x75px and less than 50KB.
You can get to this form by clicking on the [Create Bid] button at the top of the All Bids table in the Dashboard section of the site. This is the same form you will see when you edit an existing bid in your Dashboard.
The Create Bid modal window will allow you to create a bid for your ad using any of your approved creatives. You can specify a start and end date for your ad campaign as well as the bid method and cap type. Once you create this bid, it will automatically be placed live on widgets across the Network.
• Select Creative: This lists all of your creatives that have already been approved by an account manager. If a creative you’ve submitted doesn’t appear here, check the “Creatives” section of the site to confirm the status for that item is Approved.
• Target Group: Listed here will be all of the different widgets that run ads on the Newsmax Feed
Network. You can select one or more groups you wish to display your ad on. The “Select All” and “Select None” links above this box make it easy to choose every group to show your ad.
• Start Date: The date and time you wish your ad to begin being displayed on the Network. • End Date: The date and time you wish your ad to stop being displayed on the Network. • Bid Method: Bids can be set to different methods of payment, including:
o Cost per Click (CPC): You will only pay for each time the ad is clicked, no matter how many times it is displayed.
o Cost per Mille (CPM): Also known as “Cost per Thousand”, with this method you will pay for every 1,000 viewers, no matter how many times the ad is clicked.
o Fixed: You will pay a fixed fee for the duration of the campaign, no matter how many times the ad is displayed or clicked.
• Bid Amount: The amount you will pay per click, thousand, or campaign depending what you selected in the “Bill Method” field.
• Cap Type: You can set a cap which will deactivate your ad once it reaches a certain number of clicks or impressions, or percentage.
• Daily Cap Value: Specifies the max number of clicks/impressions/percentage allowed for your ad in a 24hr period. When this number is reached, your ad will be deactivated until the next day.
• Lifetime Cap Value: Specifies the max number of clicks/impressions/percentage allowed for your ad in the length of the campaign set by the start/end dates you entered above. When this number is reached, your ad will be deactivated and remain that way until you create a new bid for it.