Third Eye and Astrology
Third Eye and Jyotish/MAHA BHAKTI YOGAS
We all believe that Lord Shiva has three eyes, It also is believed that at the time of destruction, Lord shiva opens up his third eye which actually becomes the source of energy that causes destruction of this world.
As per the basic concept
1st house represent Lord Brahma (Creation) 5th house represent Lord Vishnu (Sustenance) 9th house represent Lord Shiva (Destruction) Keeping the above scenario in mind
12th house represent "loss of creation" 4th house represent "loss of sustenance"
8th house represent "loss of destruction" or "loss of everything" or "zero or the Origin as well as end of everything"
Indeed 4th, 8th and 12th house are also known as Moksha trikonas You must have got, why they are called so?
You may also observe that
Both 4th house and 12th house rashi's (That is cancer and meena as per the kalpurush sequence) are "poorna Jal rashi's" or "Poorna ras rashi's"(100% water content) -In synchronization with loss of only our sustenance and creation.
8th house rashi (vrishchik) - "pad Jal rashi" or "pad ras rashi" (25% water content)-That is in synchronization with Loss of everything-zero
This connection of Scorpio rashi with zero, make it a mysterious or occult rashi and also represent our internal sexual organs- The primary cause of origin...
Anyways, the above basic introduction was necessary to understand few other concepts. Third Eye
That is nothing but 8th house, In other words our third eye lies deep inside our 8th house. The secret of activation of our kundalani energy also lies with this house
Third eyes also have its association with our "Intuition Power"
All in all, 8th house is the most powerful and simultaneously the most dreaded house in Falit Jyotish.
Out of the 12 houses in "falit Jyotish"...8th house is actually the house which is "INVISIBLE" to the Materialistic world and most visible in the Spiritualistic world..
RaVan was one of the greatest personalities who had this power at their disposal.
Conversion of "Invisible to Visible" basically means a very strong connection between materialistic and spiritualistic world- The prime motive of our human life.
As Trust on God increases, 8th house starts vibrating, and native starts experiencing unprecedented power.
As per our texts, Human has the power to increase the span of his life to 10 folds with the help of "yogic powers"
These Yogic powers are the fruits of 8th house.
Modern science is now looking in the possibilities of dimensions other than 3 dimensions,
This concept of multi dimension or in other words, power to defeat space and time constrains is the subject of activating this 8th house.
As per my own little humble experience we have to cross At least 7 Main dimensions (Each dimension may have several hundreds sub dimensions) to attain moksha, these seven dimensions are represented by 7 chakras in our body.
Therefore when we talk of crossing the above dimensions, It Involves activating 6 dimensions in the form of 6 lower chakras namely-Muladhara, Svadhisthana, Manipura, Anahata, Vishuddha and Ajna chakra itself (Third eye-8th house, the second last destination before moksha, before Sahasrara chakra)
Any person, who is able to activate at least 3 chakras out of 7, becomes devoid of diseases, extremely famous and wealthy.
This journey of activation process begins from 8th house.
RaVan had the power to activate all 7 chakras and hence was invincible.
Our galaxy to our lives everything is in the form of a spiral shape and way out of this spiral is none other than our 8th house.
In our palm 8th house is also represented by the 3rd region of our thumb.
Assume our palm as our life and the way out from this life (Palm) is our thumb (8th house)
This is reason why Thumb has so much of importance in palmistry, many of the palmist can predict the fortune just on the basis of One's Thumb.
Thumb can easily distinguish between a mad and an healthy person.
Nadi Jyotish too, rely on the Thumb print, This is because our thumb print has a direct connection with D-150 chart- that is nadi amsa.
Ancient rishis, used to fix the birth chart to the accuracy of 24 seconds (Half of nadi amsa) just with the help of Thumb print, for this very reason only.
Now lets come to the ACTIVATION part of 8th house, which is certainly the most important part. Let me take this golden opportunity to REVEAL in front of you all, this MIGHTY MIGHTY SECRET of ASTROLOGY/Jyotish
This Secret strictly should not be revealed in front of the people who have no faith in Jyotish or God. In fact people who have no faith in GOD or in this science WOULD NOT BE ABLE to read this thread under any circumstance. So all those people who are still reading this article are the blessed ones, I can assure you this.
do read it very carefully.
Remember, the process of activating Third eye is even beyond "mastering Jyotish"
Its about whether the person has the ability to predict any thing on this planet without even analyzing or observing astrological concepts. Hence even if you are not an astrologer, you remain eligible to achieve success in this process.
Therefore it’s about reaching that Utmost level of intuition by establishing direct connection with god.
ACTIVATION of THIRD EYE
Saints have said that through hard work, will power anything in this world could be attained because they were well aware that will power is the fruit of "bhakti" and as we know that "even BHAKTI requires god's will ", nothing supersedes his orders. If you are able to take his name, that’s his will and his will could be seen through PLANETS.
If any native has these yogs in his birth chart, He or She can take his /her steps forward in becoming a "super human" with "Mystical powers" at his disposal.
Before listing these yogs, I must clarify that whole chart should be analyzed first. So let me first start with the PRE-CONDITIONS of the actual Yogas.
1) Chart should be Devoid of Saturn mars yog (If present should be nullified by Jupiter’s conjunction or his powerful aspect should be present)
2) Chart should also be devoid of Rahu-mars, rahu-saturn, Mars-mercury, Rahu-mercury, moon-mercury, guruchandal yogs.
3) Shani Chandra yoga if present, should not be malefic that is chart should be devoid of vish yoga, in other words "Amrit yoga" of Shani Chandra is most welcome.
4) At least Jupiter, Saturn, sun, moon and ketu should be very good.
5) Mahadasha’s of Atmakaraka, Amatya karak, Jupiter, Saturn and ketu must occur in the life time of native.
6) Kendra should not be empty and must have overall benefic influence (Malefic planets if exalted, swarashi etc in Kendra -would be considered as benefic only)
Note: Any very good chart has at LEAST 21 Raj yogs present in it. SO NOW
If any chart satisfies all precondition mentioned above, then check for these condition. The Yogas which, I would be listing down now, if they functions in full swing gives; 1) Everlasting fame (from centuries to centuries)
2) Moksha (Attainment of enlightenment)
3) Many mystical powers like power of Intuition, power of controlling five elements within our body etc
4) Living in more than 3 dimensions.
Next one would be the post for which I have started this thread.
MAHA BHAKTI YOGAS
Just read this very very carefully.
We know that 1st,5th and 9th houses together form Agni Trikond(Also called Dharma Trikond) and 4th,8th and 12th houses together form Moksha Trikond( Also called Jal trikond).
Therefore to completely connect our materialistic lives with our inner spiritual power and then to bring that spiritual power in our materialistic lives that is to activate our AJNA chakra or 3rd eye. The yog goes like this :( THERE SHOULD BE NO MALEFIC INFLUENCE WHATSOEVER w.r.t the planets involved)
1) "lords of FIRST TWO Agni trikond should either be powerfully placed in THIRD Agni trikond(Or THIRD dharma trikond) or powerfully aspect the Third Agni Trikond, The lord of the 3rd Agni Trikond should be powerfully placed in the First MOKSHA Trikond , the Lord of the FIRST TWO MOKSHA TRIKOND should either be powerfully placed in the THIRD moksha TRIKOND or Powerfully aspect the Third Moksha Trikond and the Lord of the 3rd MOKSHA TRIKOND should be placed in the FIRST AGNI TRIKOND(or First DHARAM TRIKOND)." The above mentioned yoga if happens to occur in the charts having Cancer, Scorpio or meena lagan, then It would be further fortified as these 3 rashi's are actually the Moksha trikond rashi's of
Remember Planets involved in the above sequence should be powerful enough.
2) "If all the three lords Agni trikond are placed in or aspects the Moksha trikond powerfully, and all three lords of Moksha trikond are placed in or powerfully aspects the Agni trikond"
3) "If all three lords of Agni trikond are placed in or aspects the Agni trikond rashi's of the kalpurush(Mesh, simh, dhanu) and all three lords of Moksha trikond are placed in or powerfully aspects the moksha trikond rashi's of Kalpurush(that is Scorpio, cancer and meena)"
Note: For mesh lagan Agni and Moksha trikond as per the lagan would be same as that of kalpurush.
NOTE:-The last 2 Yogas are little less powerful than the first ONE.
I think with the above Yogas if , Atmakaraka and ketu establishes some connection with the 12th house that would be like pineapple and cherry on the cake, right.
The yog which I had mentioned in first point will fructify most perfectly when kalchakra moksha trikond signs rises in lagan i.e. Scorpio, Cancer and pieces.
(Note: This should be seen in synchronization with Cusp chart, kalchakra and moon chart and of course lagan chart.)
For example take Scorpio lagan.
When Jupiter and Venus are placed in lagan, mars in 2nd house, Moon in 4th house, Saturn and Mercury in 12th house.
(As Jupiter and mars being the lord of 1st and 5th i.e. first two dharma trikond will powerfully aspect the 9th house (3rd dharma trikond) lord of this 3rd dharma trikond i.e. Moon is placed in 4th house(1st moksha trikond) lord of 1st and 2nd Moksha trikond ..4th and 8th house i.e. Saturn and mercury is placed in 12th house (3rd moksha trikond) and the lastly the lord of 3rd moksha trikond 12th lord Venus is placed in 1st dharma trikond i.e. 1st house)
Divisional Charts(Navamsa etc)
Starting with Dasamsa chart (D-10), as I have already written about Navamsa chart in a separate thread.
D-10(dasamsa)- I am here sharing with you very rare information, so just try to understand this. General happiness from career should be seen from dasamsa lagan.(strength of 10th lord should also be seen from D-10, apart from seeing it in D-9)
3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th house (that is houses Kendra from 3rd house) are of prime importance in D10. [3rd lord,10th lord of lagan chart, association with these houses is very beneficial and auspicious], all the auspicious planets including 3rd and 10th lord (of lagan chart) are most welcome in these houses.
(Note:-3rd house denotes Prakram, your own efforts, It has kundalani energy of 9th house in it, that’s why it becomes all the more important in D-10, D-10 represent our career which is run by our own efforts and karmas, fortune aspect comes in D-9)
Planets in 4th (auspicious ones) increases struggle in the career, malefic planets in this house mitigates struggle.
All kinds of planets, benefic or malefic give auspicious results in 10th house of D-10.
Auspicious planets in 2nd, 5th, 8th and 11th houses Favors the growth in career (that is Panaphara houses), malefic here do not promote the growth path.
10th house planets are always good in D-10(benefic or malefic)
Again I am saying; do not use the concept of Arudh in divisional charts.
7th house of D-10 should have benefics only as they will also aspect lagan of D-10. To be very brief most important house after lagan is 3rd house in D10 chart.
Most important house after lagan of navamsa chart is 9th house in navamsa chart. That is why D-10 and D9 chart are complementary in a manner.
D-9- represent general fortune
D-10- represent general own efforts (or own karmas)
That is why 3rd house being the first UPACHAYA gain maximum importance in D-10(after its lagan bhava)
and 9th house being most important trikond of dharma and fortune gains maximum importance in D-9(after its lagan bhava)
Coming to Shatyamsa chart (D-60), I will talk about this chart in detail in a separate article but for the time being. Just a brief;
1) All the matters should be extensively seen from this chart, this chart have the maximum importance out of all the charts (Even more than navamsa and lagan chart)
2) Concepts of Arudh CAN be used in D-60(this chart is an exception), like Upa pad etc. 3) Should be used in with respect to Moola dasha.
4) Budhi-gati dasha, AK Kendradi dasha also works well with D-60 chart I don’t have time to write big stories of D-charts, therefore just the main tips. Hope it helps.
1) D-12 or dwadasamsa chart should be seen for understanding the "BASIC PATTERN of DESTINY", some call it a Birth chart of last incarnation.(I also agree with this).
lives till the last birth (could be 10 births, could be 80 births or more than that) but if you just want to know about your past birth, D-12 is the chart to look for.
Yes people use it for seeing PARENTS, this is also correct, If anyone think sensibly, he/ she will immediately accept that parents are NO LESS than GOD for human beings, that’s why parents have been given the "PLACE OF GOD" in our Vedas.
Lord Ganesha was chosen as the first one to be preached among all the devtas just because he had applied this very concept. We all know the story ( how he had done the parikrama of lord shiva and goddess parvati 3 times and defeated kartikye in bet to revolve 3 times around the world) , Lord Ganesha had assumed his parents, as his world.
2) Again do not use Arudh concept in any divisional chart except D-60 3) General happiness from parents should be seen from D-12 lagan
4) Strength of 4th lord, 9th lord, sun and moon should be further checked in D-12(apart from checking them in D-9).
5) The next most important house in D-12 after D-12 lagan is 4th house, therefore Kendra from 4th house (7th, 10th, 1st) must have placement of auspicious planets for good general destiny and parental happiness.
Generally 1st house-Represent this birth 5th house represent past birth
9th house represent future birth Keeping this in mind, read this;
6) As I have said earlier also in one of the threads.
12*1=12--- Therefore D-12 reflects basic destiny pattern of this birth.
12*5=60--- therefore D-60 has summation results of all the past births (that’s why most important chart), Earlier also I have dedicated 2 or 3 threads on D-60.
12*9=108--- Therefore D-108, is none other than the FUTURE chart (IT shows our next birth) - I have earlier also dedicated a whole thread on D-108.
Nadiamsa- gives the MOST SPECIFIC PATTERN OF OUR DESTINY; this chart is nothing but our soul.
This is the most phenomenal chart and is beyond our scope of intelligence, simply Transadental. Since its very difficult to fix this chart, would not speak much about this but just to give a brief that whole NADI JYOTISH IS BASED ON THIS.
Shukra nadi, dhurav nadi, all 7 saptrishi nadi's (like vashisht nadi, agasta nadi etc) , Chandra nadi(also known as deva keralam in south), guru nadi etc.
Huge volumes of texts on nadi Jyotish use the dwadasamsa lagan or Trimsamsa or Nadiamsa lagan (also known as komalamsa or the sensitive point) for accurate prediction
Yes this chart is even better than D-60 A bit of justification on D-12
Basic pattern of destiny means, D-12 could tell you.
your minimum level of achievements, you could say that , I will experience AT LEAST this much of fortune for sure that at least level is decided by D-12, Its like your basic skeleton, starting level
fat you have, starting level muscles you have.
Now How much extra (over and above fat, carbohydrate, muscles you have) that would be decided by D-30, D45, D60 and D150
You must also remember that your Janma nakshatra, your lagan chart and your D-12 all are connected.
D-12 is not more powerful than D-60 or D-150(these are the most ultimate charts)
So try to understand , everything in astrology go in synchronization ...Now what do I mean by this..?..just read very carefully.
Like for example birth chart(D-1) and navamsa chart(D-9) of the native is very good...
Now in the above scenario, the D-12, D-60 charts would also be good...for that native...things dont contradict in jyotish...it may happen that from the parental aspect things are not so good in D-12 (In that condition, that would be visible in lagan chart too)...but from the fortune aspect D-12 will only compliment the indications of D-1 and D-9.
Difference occur when any one of D-9 and lagan chart is not very good...(but one is very good)...in these cases D-12, D-60 will have a FINAL say.
But this will not happen that D-1,D-9 are very very good and D-12 or D-60 are very bad....(the difference could be D-12 or D-60 are average or good or very good or excellent...but they would NOT be bad or very bad.)
Here are some things to help you understand the nature of the Vargas.
The Vargas can be divided into groups of 12, each corresponding to a different Graha. Within each group of 12, only certain Vargas are considered important by Parasharaa.
Vargas 1-12 are the Sun. This is the set that shows the manifested things in our lives, all of our relationships, etc. This set includes eight important Vargas: the rasi, the hora, the drekkana, the chaturthamsa, the saptamsa, the navamsa, the dasamsa, and the dvadasamsa.
Vargas 13-24 are the Moon. This set shows our psychological reality, our internal perceptions, and emotional well-being. This set includes three important Vargas: the shodamsa, the vimsamsa, and the chaturvimsamsa. These three Vargas correspond to the three moksha houses also: 4th, 8th, & 12th respectively.
Vargas 25-36 are Mars. This set shows the part of our life where we are meant to assert our will, fight for what we want, and actually make changes to our fate. This set includes two important Vargas: the bhamsa and the Trimsamsa. The Bhamsa has to do with our strengths & weaknesses, which basically comes down to character flaws that we are meant to work on in this life through our efforts. The Trimsamsa shows disease, but specifically diseases that we are meant to improve through making effort and choosing a healthy lifestyle.
Vargas 37-48 is Mercury. This set shows our material well-being in general, and includes two important Vargas: the Khavedamsa and the Akshavedamsa. The Khavedamsa is used specifically to predict issues with our material world, which can include anything from physical health to finances and property. The Akshavedamsa is used to fine-tune predictions of other Vargas.
Vargas 49-60 is Jupiter. This set shows our deeper spiritual nature, and includes only one important varga: the shastyamsa. This varga is very sensitive to birth time accuracy, so it is important to have an accurate birth time. This chart is used to fine-tune predictions of other Vargas. Parasharaa lists this varga as being more important than many of the others, so a lot of insight can be gained into a person's deeper nature from it and their destiny. It can be used in the case of twins to differentiate their individual karmas.
Each varga has a primary house that is the most important house to consider in that varga. Here is a list: Rasi (D1) - 1st house Hora (D2) - 2nd house Drekkana (D3) - 3rd house Chaturthamsa (D4) - 4th house Saptamsa (D7) - 7th house Navamsa (D9) - 9th house Dasamsa (D10) - 10th house Dwadasamsa (D12) - 12th house Shodamsa (D16 ) - 4th house Vimsamsa (D20) - 8th house Chaturvimsamsa (D24) - 12th house Bhamsa (D27) - 3rd house Trimsamsa (D30) - 6th house Khavedamsa (D40) - 4th house Akshavedamsa (D45) - 9th house Shastyamsa (D60) - 12th house
Note: that above does not mean that other houses are not important at all..
For the saptamsa, the most important house is the 7th rather than the 5th. Children should be read from the 5th house. But the 7th is the house of sex and procreation. So if a person wants to have kids, they need a strong 7th house in the saptamsa.
Here I want to mention that: though saptamsa chart is considered for children but astrologers forget that the cause of Progeny is none other than Spouse.
Therefore Saptamsa chart should also be seen for few parameters related to spouse and married life. Now you all must be wondering that , if that is the case what is the difference between Navamsa and saptamsa.
Let me explain. Always remember.
There are two very basic reasons for marriage.
1)For obtaining a companion, who could help the native to follow his Dharama path in a right manner. This actually in true terms helps the native to refine his fortune(progression towards GOD) Now Fortune and Dharama are the parameters of 9th house.
2) For obtaining Kids, as through them only a family could be extended.
The fulfillment of the first objective should be seen from navamsa chart, i.e D-9 supports the spiritualistic side of marriage.
The fulfillment of the second objective should be seen from D-7, as this chart supports the materialistic part of the marriage including progeny.
In this matter 7th house of D-7 plays an important role.
It is said that character of the children comes from their mother and they acquire intelligence from father.
Therefore D-7, should also be seen for the character of the spouse and intelligence of the native. The above is logical simply because right from looks of spouse to sexual life to children etc represent materialistic side of married life which is under the jurisdiction of D-7
Therefore 5th house of D-7- Children
7th house of D-7-looks of spouse, sexual life n brief summary
From D-9 one should see (R*9)-9th harmonic.
• Spiritual side of spouse and married life
• Character of the spouse
• Nature of the spouse.(Inherent)
• Skills of the spouse (they are inherent and are not material)
• Sexual life (i.e. spiritual satisfaction from sex)
• Family status (this is also seen from Upa pad lagan in rashi chart)
• Fortune from marriage
• General fortune and general strengths of planets From D-7 one should see (R*7)-7th Harmonic
• Material side of the spouse and married life
• Character parameters of the spouse WHICH GETS TRANSFERRED TO CHILDREN
• Looks of the spouse.(material)
• Sexual Life (i.e. Physical satisfaction from sex)-This is different from AL7 in lagan chart which shows the perceived physical relationship.
• Children or progeny.(again Material)
• Intelligence parameters of the native himself, WHICH GETS TRANSFERRED TO CHILDREN.(Note here we are not talking of the complete intelligence which native has) Note: Character of the spouse should be seen from both the charts as this parameter extends to both spiritual and materialistic side of the marriage.
Break in marriage (i.e. Divorce) should be seen from BOTH the charts.
Notice the D16, D20, & D24 are all related to the three moksha houses. These three charts should be read together for psychological issues. D16 is our basic well-being, D20 is how we fight our inner battles, as well as our ability to have a spiritual practice that helps us through psychological problems. D24 is our ability to come to a deeper understanding. D24 is the chart of education, but specifically it is called the chart of "perfected knowledge". Perfected knowledge comes from letting go of our illusions, which is the domain of the 12th house. So the D24 is as much about un-learning as it is about learning.
Notice the two Mars-ruled Vargas; D27 & D30 correspond to Mars houses: 3rd & 6th. These are Upachaya houses and house of ego, where we are meant to fight against our fate and improve our situation through effort. The 3rd is a very important house for the strength of our character and our courage in the face of adversity. The 6th house is about dealing with specific problems, especially health issues.
In addition to this, the first eight Vargas also have an important karaka planet. As a set, these Vargas are ruled by the Sun, but each varga within the set has an important Graha. It is easy to remember,
as they go in the usual order. Rasi - Sun Hora - Moon Drekkena - Mars Chaturthamsa - Mercury Saptamsa - Júpiter Navamsa - Venus Dasamsa - Saturn
Dvadasamsa - Rahu & Ketu
From the above, it could be noticed that karakas for: Saptamsa - Jupiter
Navamsa - Venus
This is the reason why we see Venus in male charts (as a marriage karak) and Jupiter in Female charts (as a marriage karak)
Since Jupiter rules the progeny chart (i.e. saptamsa) which is a reserved aspect of females only. Men cannot support Progeny.
Similarly Venus represents Sperm, which is primarily the forte of Men.
That is the reason why we give maximum importance to Jupiter in saptamsa chart (represent progeny and sexual life-physical aspect) and maximum Importance to Venus in Navamsa chart. Jupiter is also the karaka for children which we see in saptamsa chart.
Just go through this link for Hora chart (D-2)
We all have studied a lot about navamsa chart, but even astrologers are not that aware about the actual implications of D-7 chart, Astrologers would definitely include D-7 in calculating the shad bal but still the actual spirit of D-7 is still unearthed.
Before diving deep in Saptamsa.
Let us first understand more about 7th house in lagan chart as D-7 is nothing but the deepest reflection of 7th house only..
In the seventh house of Vedic astrology we have ,Saptama; Jamitra; Chittottha (desire); Kama; Dvuna (love); Madha (passion); Gamana (cohabitation); Astha - setting; Advan (a way or road); Lok (public); Kalathra (wife or husband); Pathni; pathi; Kalathrasampat (dowry).
The seventh house is the "House of union or earthy ties". The seventh house represents legal
bondage; it is through this that one ought to divine about marriage. Although marriage is principally the concern of the seventh houses, it is necessary to consider the houses 2 and 11 also in this
Besides the life partner, the partner in trade or business and the degree of success achieved through such partnership is also shown by this house. The seventh house also refers to all those with whom the native is engaged in quarrels and comes into conflict in the open through arguments, those with whom the native is engaged in quarrels and comes into conflict in the open through arguments, litigation, duels, etc., in a nut shell; the seventh house may be said to indicate all those with whom the native transacts or deals in any manner- the engineer or contractor who builds ; the doctor
attending on the native or the patient on whom the native attends if he happens to be a medical practitioner ; the person who lends the native money or he who borrows from the native; and so on. Good aspects to the planet in the seventh house or to the cusp or to the cusp of the seventh house portray good relationship with the public and favor from them. During the period of the planer in evil aspect, one ought to be careful in undertaking any public activity.
This house shows break of journey. The third house signifies short journeys and the ninth hose denotes long journeys. The seventh house indicates visits to various places in one and the same trip. One's influence in foreign countries and the honor and reputation achieved there, depends on the planet in the 7th house and the aspect it receives.
The first house of Vedic astrology denotes longevity while the 7th house opposes and is a marak house; i.e., danger to longevity. Houses 8, 3 and 1infiunce longevity and one has to examine these three houses to determine whether one will be long-lived, or will live up to the middle age, or only up to the adult age, or die in infancy. The twelfth house to any bhava is said to be negation of that particular bhava, that is to say, it spoils the matters signified by that bhava. Therefore the houses 7, 2 and 12 which are respectively in 12 to houses 8, 3 and I prove inimical to longevity and are so termed 'marakasthanas'.
In Prashna or Horary Astrology, this house answers queries relating to the recovery of lost property, describes the thief, pickpockets, etc. the lagan represents the owner of stolen property. The fourth bhava denotes the place of the stolen article. The 7th shows thief. The 8th bhava being 2 to the 7th indicates the thief's wealth. So when the planet in 7 or the lord of 7 is eclipsed or weak, the thief will be caught. The lagan represents one's routine life and thereby permanent place of residence; the seventh house which is the opposite to it shows change of residence. One ought to see the seventh house as will as the third for the change of residence.
In Mundane or politics in Vedic Astrology, the seventh house is considered in matters pertaining to international relationships and arbitrations; war and foreign affairs, international trade, general condition of women and laws relating to marriage and divorce, public reaction to national policies, public meetings, etc. westerners call this the house of open warfare and enmity as well as of treaties and alliances.
The seventh house is also regarded as dealing with the native's third brother or sister. The third house from the lagan indicates the first younger brother or sister; the house which is the third to the third sows the second younger brother; the house which is the third to the 5th house represents the third younger brother or sister. It is also the house of self acquisition of the native's servant or employee, being the 2nd house counted from the 6th representing servants. Because the 5th house shows the first child or conception, the7th which is the 3rd to the 5th represents the first child's younger brother or sister or the native's second child; the 9th denotes the third child and so on in this manner. Being in 4 to the 4th house indicating mother, the 7th house deals with mother's immovable property, vehicle, etc .According to Uttara Kalamritam, and the 7th house rules the adopted child. This is understandable because one who is issueless may take his younger brother's child in adoption. This is not uncommon.
The seventh house of Vedic astrology also denotes the secret enemy's danger, difficulties, death etc., being in to the 12th house; the religion, long journeys, higher education of friends or elder brother being the 9th reckoned from the 11th house; the honor and credit of the Governments being in 10 to 10; associates and friends of father being the 11th house to the 9th. The native might enter into partnership with his father's friend.
So, having gone through the above mentioned information, its quite clear that 7th house is extremely important in chart analysis and therefore the importance D-7 comes into the scene. Its also quite evident that whatever aspects I had mentioned just now, all of them could be accurately seen through Saptamsa chart.
Though I have already mentioned all of those things which should be seen here in this chart, but still few of the important ones on the basis of above are:
1) Our Reputation on this planet (as 7th house deals with all kind of permanent transactions, Partnership, How we deal with outer world)-Specially 7th house of D-7
2) The above point could also be written in terms of Fame that is the fame native enjoys. 3) All major journeys.
4) Our Driving force (planets well placed here in this chart - especially in Kendra, trikond, 2nd and 11th house) w.r.t parameters represented by that planet.
(This should be seen along with the Initiative aspect which is seen from Cyclical or harmonic chaturamsa, H-4, refer the thread of Harmonic divisional charts)
5) 2nd house in D-7, represent the prosperity in our family because of our children.
Arudh concept is meant only for lagan chart, but many astrologers wrongly apply it on other divisional chart.
We should understand that divisional charts are not different from lagan chart; they are the kids of lagan chart only.
When you are analyzing D-9, you are basically analyzing the 9th harmonic w.r.t to rashi chart only i.e. R*9, Therefore analyzing Arudh in D-9 is a non consequential repetitive process as ,Arudh of 9th House that is AL9 serves the need of Arudh in Navamsa, therefore if you again start analyzing Arudh in D-9 , it would just create confusion.
D-60 is the chart of maximum importance; even Parashara has rated this chart above lagan and navamsa.
This chart should be seen for all the matters.
Hence as an exception, Arudh in this chart are of great importance.
Shatyamsa or D-60 Chart
D-60 Chart and Moola Dasha
Moola dasha is the oldest and most accurate tool known to determine the timing of events from shastyamsa chart or D-60 Chart (for all matters).
Before moving ahead, let me tell you that D-60 is the most relevant chart in the whole Vedic
Astrology as per Parashar Rishi, since he has allotted 5 points (highest when compared to any other chart) to this chart in the Vimsopaka Dasha varga bal scheme out of the total of 20, Lagan chart has been given only 3 points out of the total of 20 points.
This chart is so important because it can easily distinguish between Twins and that too exhaustively. The reason is simple, it varies with every 2 minutes(Maximum) and if someone is born between those 2 minutes then this chart may even change in the matter of few seconds….For example…if someone is born at 04:00am …and his twin brother or sister is born just after few seconds…then there is a huge possibility that D-60 may also change because 2 minutes is the maximum figure, In this case, assume D-60 is changing at the very next second…i.e. at 04:00:01am….So we can also say that many a times D-60 may also change within few seconds after or before your birth.
When we say that Twins have different D-60 charts, then indirectly we are also saying that their whole life pattern would also be different and there is no doubt in this.
In fact for me Lagan chart (D-1) with Cusp chart, navamsa chart and D-60 chart are the most important charts in any analysis.
Ok coming back to Moola dasha.
Although Moola dasha and vishmottari dasha leads to the same conclusion. In other words they will not contradict the each other results but the fact of the matter is, Moola dasha predominates over vishmottari dasha as far as the accuracy of events are concerned.
One can easily attain the accuracy till day, Hours, Minutes and seconds which even the most experienced astrologers cannot claim.
A breadth of relief is that D-60 chart analysis requires no different set of rules i.e. someone who knows how to see the lagan chart/Cusp chart, then he would be able to analyze the D-60 chart too with the same set of rules, the only difference would be, instead of using Vimsottari dasha system, we need to use Moola dasha system.
IMPORTANT THING TO NOTE IS: This Moola dasha has to be used in reference to only Moon and lagan and reference of Sun should not be considered, though JHora software offers the scope for that too. (What exactly I mean by this statement can be under stood by you, only when you will read the complete article as it also contains information on, how to calculate this dasha)
Actually this dasha is so important because Moola dasha is the actual root cause of the dasha given by vishmottari dasha system because it shows how our "sanchit karmas" of the past influences us, in this life or you can say that whatever events which you would be able to derive through Moola dasha (till the accuracy level of day, Hours and Minute) could also be derived from Vimsottari dasha but the range would be wide.
For example, If Vimsottari dasha will say that a particular event could take place anytime from 01st June to 30th June then Moola dasha will give you the exact date and time of that event within the span of 1st June and 30th June.
Unlike Vimsottari dasha sequence, the sequence of mahadasha's of planets is NOT constant in case of Moola dasha.
for example in Vimsottari dasha sequence, the dasha of Saturn always comes after Jupiter dasha, after that comes mercury then ketu then venus etc. On the contrary in Moola dasha system the dasha of any planet can come after any planet's dasha so there is no hard and fast, now why so that you will understand only when you will read the rules about the calculation of Moola dasha more so, dasha span of any planet will also vary in Moola Dasha.
But for a particular chart same planetary dasha sequence will repeat itself again and again. In a particular chart, span of same planet will always vary even for a repeated sequence.
Standard Rules to calculate Moola dasha from lagan chart(These are the rules, so would be same everywhere)
Moola dasha is derived from the word "Moola trikond" This dasha is also named as "lagan kendradi grah dasha"
As the name suggests the dasha begins from the Lagan or any other Kendra, whichever is stronger and has planet(s) deposited in them, and is succeeded by the other Kendra’s (having planet(s) in it) according to their strengths. After completing the periods of the planets in the quadrants, the dasha shifts to the planets in the four signs in the Panaphara (2nd, 5th, 8th and 11th Houses) and then to the Apoklimas. (3rd, 6th, 9th and 12th Houses)
succeed the initial dasha of the planets in the quadrants.
If the Lagan is an odd sign, the dasha of the planets in the Panaphara ( 2nd, 5th, 8th and 11th ) follow the dasha of the Kendra’s.
If the Lagan is an even sign, the dasha of the planets in the Apoklimas (Precedent signs 3rd, 6th, 9th & 12th) follow the dasha of the Kendra’s.
If Saturn is in the Lagan, then irrespective of whether the Lagan is odd or even, the dasha of the planets in the Kendra signs will be followed by the dasha of the planets in the Panaphara (2nd, 5th, 8th & 11th).
If Ketu is in Lagan, then irrespective of whether the Lagan is odd or even, the dasha of the planets in the Kendra signs will be followed by the dasha of the planets in the Apoklimas (3rd, 6th, 9th & 12th).
Sequence of the Dasha.(These are the rules, so would be same everywhere)
In determining the sequence of the dasha of the planets, their relative strengths are to be studied as per standard rules.
Parashara gives four rules for determining the strength of signs/planets (Chapter 46 Sloka 161 to 164). These are as follows: -
The sign with a planet (or with more planets) is considered stronger than a sign without a planet (or with lesser number of planets).
If the signs have equal number of planets, then the status of the planets like exaltation, Mooltrikona, Swakshetra etc, should be considered to declare the stronger sign.
If they are still equal in strength, or without planets, then the natural strengths of Dual signs which are being stronger than fixed signs and fixed signs being stronger than movable signs is considered. If they are still equal in strength, then the degrees be considered. The Planet with a higher degree (used in Chara Karaka) shall be stronger and shall make the sign stronger.
Period of the Dasha (These are the rules, so would be same everywhere)
Count the number of signs from there to its Mooltrikona sign and subtract the number arrived at by 1. This period is to be subtracted from the number of Vimsottari Dasha years assigned to the planet. The net result arrived at indicates the number of years of Moola Dasha/Lagan Kendradi Graha Dasha assigned to the planet.
Rider 1: Add one year to the final sum if the said planet is exalted and subtract one if the planet is in debilitation.
Rider 2: For the purposes of this Dasha, the count for Rahu & Ketu shall be reckoned to Aquarius and Scorpio respectively as is done in Narayana Dasha.
In case the number of years to be subtracted and the number of years under the Vimsottari scheme are the same wherein the final figure would be zero, then take the full cycle of years under the Vimsottari dasha as the number of Moola dasha years of the said planet in the first cycle. Similarly, calculate the dasha years for the other planets in all the Kendra’s, Panaphara and Apoklimas. After, having completed the exercise for all the nine planets, we get the first cycle of the Moola dasha for the nine planets. This is bound to be less than 120 years (full period of Vimsottari dasha).
The balance years remaining from the first cycle gives the total period of the second cycle (Param Ayus of man is for 120 years; so it is 120 minus the total Moola dasha years of all nine planets in the first cycle). Thus, the second cycle period of the Moola dasha for each of the planet works in the same order during the second cycle and is equal to the Vimsottari Dasha period of the planet minus its Dasha period in the first cycle.
How to use Transits
There are 3 basic concepts when we make use of transits. 1) The Gochara or transit aspect
2) Vedha (obstruction)
3) Vipreet Vedha (reverse vedha)
I would be explaining you all these three concepts one by one...though all the three concepts should be used simultaneously otherwise none of them would give accurate results.
Gochara basically means the position of each planet with respect to the position of MOON in the birth chart.
Here we will take everything with respect to the Janma rashi (rashi in which Moon is placed in the birth chart or lagan chart)
I am listing concepts in a very very brief and crisp manner so that its easy for all of you to understand and learn at one go
First let me just give the crisp and digestible fodder.instead of listing the exact words of texts, so that you feel yourself in a comfortable zone
1) Paap grahas (like Sun, Saturn, Mars) behave in a good manner when transiting 3rd ,6th,10th,11th houses from the Janma rashi.(i.e. upachaya Sthanas)
2) All the planets gives auspicious results when transiting from 11th house w.r.t to Moon in the birth chart.
3) Both Jupiter and Venus gives inauspicious results when transiting from the 10th house w.r.t Moon of the birth chart.
4) Venus proves inauspicious only when it is transiting from the 6th , 7th and 10th houses w.r.t Moon of the birth chart.
5) Jupiter behaves in a very good manner when transiting over its KARAK Sthans w.r.t Moon of the birth chart.(i.e. 2nd,5th,7th,9th,11th)
6) Moon and Venus are the only planets which gives auspicious results when transiting over the first house w.r.t to Moon of the birth chart.(i.e. over the Moon itself)
7) Mercury, Jupiter and Venus are the only planets which gives auspicious results when transiting over the 2nd house w.r.t to Moon of the birth chart
8) Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, Saturn are the only planets which gives auspicious results when transiting over the 3rd house w.r.t to Moon of the birth chart.
9) Mercury, Venus are the only planets which gives auspicious results when transiting over the 4th house w.r.t to Moon of the birth chart.
10) Jupiter and Venus are the only planets which gives auspicious results when transiting over the 5th house w.r.t to Moon of the birth chart.
11) Moon, Sun, Mars, Saturn and Mercury are the only planets which gives auspicious results when transiting over the 6th house w.r.t to Moon of the birth chart.
7th house w.r.t to Moon of the birth chart.
13) Mercury and Venus are the only planets which gives auspicious results when transiting over the 8th house w.r.t to Moon of the birth chart.
14) Venus and Jupiter are the only planets which gives auspicious results when transiting over the 9th house w.r.t to Moon of the birth chart.
15) Sun, Mars, Saturn, Moon and Mercury are the only planets which gives auspicious results when transiting over the 10th house w.r.t to Moon of the birth chart.
16) Venus is the only planet which gives auspicious results when transiting over the 12th house w.r.t to Moon of the birth chart.
Now all the above mentioned concepts would be useless if an astrologer doest know about the concept of vedha and vipreet vedha.
Before Moving ahead , I would like to tell you all that these concepts were given by sage vashishta and therefore it is to be taken as great secret and should only be advised to good pupils.
Note:-Saturn DOES NOT cause vedha to the Sun nor does Sun afflict Saturn Vedha of Sun:
There will be obstruction of the Sun’s good effects in the 3rd house from the Moon if there is a planet other than Saturn transiting the 9th house from the natal Moon.
Obstruction to transiting Sun’s good effects in the 6th house from the Moon if there is a planet other than Saturn transiting the 12th house from the Moon.
Obstruction to transiting Sun’s good effects in 10th house from the Moon if there is a planet other than Saturn transiting the 4th house from natal Moon.
Obstruction to transiting Sun’s good effects in 11th house from the Moon if there is a planet other than Saturn transiting the 5th house from natal Moon.
Vipreet Vedha of Sun:
Transiting Sun’s bad effects in the 4th house from the natal Moon will be neutralized if there is a planet other than Saturn transiting the 10th house from natal Moon.
Transiting Sun’s bad effects in the 5th house from the Moon will be neutralized if there is a planet other than Saturn transiting the 11th house from natal Moon
Transiting Sun’s bad effects in the 9th house from the Moon will be neutralized if there is a planet other than Saturn transiting the 3rd house from natal Moon.
Transiting Sun’s bad effects in the 12th house from the Moon are neutralized if there is a planet other than Saturn transiting the 6th house from natal Moon.
Vedha of the Moon:
There will be obstruction of the transiting Moon’s good effects in the 1st house of the natal Moon if there is a planet other than Mercury in the 5th house from the natal Moon.
Obstruction of the transiting Moon’s good effects in the 3rd house from the natal Moon if there is a planet other than Mercury in the 9th house from the natal Moon.
Obstruction of the transiting Moon’s good effects in the 6th house from the natal Moon if there is a planet other than Mercury in the 12th house from the natal Moon.
planet other than Mercury in the 2nd house from the natal Moon.
Obstruction of the transiting Moon’s good effects in the 10th house from the natal Moon if there is a planet other than Mercury in the 4th house from the natal Moon.
Obstruction of the transiting Moon’s good effects in the 11th house from the natal Moon if there is a planet other than Mercury in the 8th house from the natal Moon.
Vipreet Vedha of the Moon:
Transiting Moon’s bad effects in the 2nd house from the natal Moon will be neutralized by a planet other than Mercury transiting the 7th house from the natal Moon.
Transiting Moon’s bad effects in the 4th house from the natal Moon will be neutralized by a planet other than Mercury transiting the 10th house from the natal Moon.
Transiting Moon’s bad effects in the 5th house from the natal Moon will be neutralized by a planet other than Mercury transiting the 1st house from the natal Moon.
Transiting Moon’s bad effects in the 8th house from the natal Moon will be neutralized by a planet other than Mercury transiting the 11th house from the natal Moon.
Transiting Moon’s bad effects in the 9th house from the natal Moon will be neutralized by a planet other than Mercury transiting the 3rd house from the natal Moon.
Transiting Moon’s bad effects in the 12th house from the natal Moon will be neutralized by a planet other than Mercury transiting the 6th house from the natal Moon.
Note:- Moon does not cause vedha to Mercury in other words Moon and Mercury are not mutually afflictive
Vedha of Mars:
There will be obstruction of transiting Mars’ good effects in the 3rd house of the natal Moon if there is a planet in the 12th from the natal Moon.
There will be obstruction of transiting Mars’ good effects in the 6th house of the natal Moon if there is a planet in the 9th from the natal Moon.
There will be obstruction of transiting Mars’ good effects in the 11th house of the natal Moon if there is a planet in the 5th from the natal Moon.
Vipreet Vedha of Mars:
Transiting Mars’ bad effects in the 5th house from the natal Moon will be neutralized by a planet in the 11th house from the natal Moon.
Transiting Mars’ bad effects in the 9th house from the natal Moon will be neutralized by a planet in the 6th house from the natal Moon.
Transiting Mars’ bad effects in the 12th house from the natal Moon will be neutralized by a planet in the 3rd house from the natal Moon.
Vedha of Mercury:
Obstruction of transiting Mercury’s good effects in the 2nd house from the natal Moon if there is a planet other than the Moon in the 5th house from the natal Moon.
Obstruction of transiting Mercury’s good effects in the 4th house from the natal Moon if there is a planet other than the Moon in the 3rd house from the natal Moon.
Obstruction of transiting Mercury’s good effects in the 6th house from the natal Moon if there is a planet other than the Moon in the 9th house from the natal Moon.
Obstruction of transiting Mercury’s good effects in the 8th house from the natal Moon if there is a planet other than the Moon in the 1st house from the natal Moon.
Obstruction of transiting Mercury’s good effects in the 10th house from the natal Moon if there is a planet other than the Moon in the 8th house from the natal Moon.
Obstruction of transiting Mercury’s good effects in the 11th house from the natal Moon if there is a planet other than the Moon in the 12th house from the natal Moon.
Vipreet Vedha of Mercury:
Obstruction of transiting Mercury’s bad effects in the 1st house from the natal Moon if there is a planet other than the Moon in the 8th house from the natal Moon.
Obstruction of transiting Mercury’s bad effects in the 3rd house from the natal Moon if there is a planet other than the Moon in the 4th house from the natal Moon.
Obstruction of transiting Mercury’s bad effects in the 5th house from the natal Moon if there is a planet other than the Moon in the 2nd house from the natal Moon.
Obstruction of transiting Mercury’s bad effects in the 9th house from the natal Moon if there is a planet other than the Moon in the 6th house from the natal Moon.
Obstruction of transiting Mercury’s bad effects in the 12th house from the natal Moon if there is a planet other than the Moon in the 11th house from the natal Moon.
Vedha of Jupiter:
There will be obstruction of transiting Jupiter’s good effects in the 2nd house of the natal Moon if there is a planet in the 12th from the natal Moon.
There will be obstruction of transiting Jupiter’s good effects in the5th house of the natal Moon if there is a planet in the 4th from the natal Moon.
There will be obstruction of transiting Jupiter’s good effects in the 7th house of the natal Moon if there is a planet in the 3rd from the natal Moon.
There will be obstruction of transiting Jupiter’s good effects in the 9th house of the natal Moon if there is a planet in the 10th from the natal Moon.
There will be obstruction of transiting Jupiter’s good effects in the 11th house of the natal Moon if there is a planet in the 8th from the natal Moon.
Vipreet Vedha of Jupiter:
Transiting Jupiter’s bad effects in the 3rd house from the natal Moon will be neutralized by a planet in the 7th house from the natal Moon.
Transiting Jupiter’s bad effects in the 4th house from the natal Moon will be neutralized by a planet in the 5th house from the natal Moon.
Transiting Jupiter’s bad effects in the 8th house from the natal Moon will be neutralized by a planet in the 11th house from the natal Moon.
Transiting Jupiter’s bad effects in the 10th house from the natal Moon will be neutralized by a planet in the 9th house from the natal Moon.
Transiting Jupiter’s bad effects in the 12th house from the natal Moon will be neutralized by a planet in the 2nd house from the natal Moon.
Vedha of Venus:
There will be obstruction of transiting Venus’ good effects in the 1st house of the natal Moon if there is a planet in the 8th from the natal Moon.
There will be obstruction of transiting Venus’ good effects in the 2nd house of the natal Moon if there is a planet in the 7th from the natal Moon.
There will be obstruction of transiting Venus’ good effects in the 3rd house of the natal Moon if there is a planet in the 1st from the natal Moon.
There will be obstruction of transiting Venus’ good effects in the 4th house of the natal Moon if there is a planet in the 10th from the natal Moon.
There will be obstruction of transiting Venus’ good effects in the 5th house of the natal Moon if there is a planet in the 9th from the natal Moon.
There will be obstruction of transiting Venus’ good effects in the 8th house of the natal Moon if there is a planet in the 5th from the natal Moon.
There will be obstruction of transiting Venus’ good effects in the 9th house of the natal Moon if there is a planet in the 11th from the natal Moon.
There will be obstruction of transiting Venus’ good effects in the 11th house of the natal Moon if there is a planet in the 3rd from the natal Moon.
There will be obstruction of transiting Venus’ good effects in the 12th house of the natal Moon if there is a planet in the 6th from the natal Moon.
Vipreet Vedha of Venus:
Transiting Venus’ bad effects in the 6th house from the natal Moon will be neutralized by a planet in the 12th house from the natal Moon.
Transiting Venus’ bad effects in the 7th house from the natal Moon will be neutralized by a planet in the 2nd house from the natal Moon.
Transiting Venus’ bad effects in the 10th house from the natal Moon will be neutralized by a planet in the 4th house from the natal Moon.
Vedha for Saturn:
Obstruction to transiting Saturn’s good effects in the 3rd house from the Moon if there is a planet other than the Sun transiting the 12th house from the Moon.
Obstruction to transiting Saturn’s good effects in the 6th house from the Moon if there is a planet other than the Sun transiting the 9th house from the Moon.
Obstruction to transiting Saturn’s good effects in the 11th house from the Moon if there is a planet other than the Sun transiting the 5th house from the Moon.
Transiting Saturn’s bad effects in the 5th house from the natal Moon will be neutralized if there is a planet other than the Sun transiting the 11th house from natal Moon.
Transiting Saturn’s bad effects in the 9th house from the natal Moon will be neutralized if there is a planet other than the Sun transiting the 6th house from natal Moon.
Transiting Saturn’s bad effects in the 12th house from the natal Moon will be neutralized if there is a planet other than the Sun transiting the 3rd house from natal Moon.
Even if a planet transits a favorable sign, he does not do any good if he occupies an inimical or debilitation sign or is associated with or aspected by an inimical planet.
Even if planets occupy favorable Gochara positions, they do not contribute well if they are afflicted by vedha. Similarly though the vedha sign may be unfavorable, a planet situated there being counter afflicted by a planet occupying its vedha rashi does no evil but offers only good.
It is to be always remembered that Transits concepts should not be used in isolation; they should always be used as a complimentary system to the dashas.
Those astrologers who claims to predict just on the basis of transits are either fooling the general public and themselves or are clever enough to use transitory system with dasha system and announcing falsely that they only uses transitory system.
Even Prashna chart also should not be used in isolation, If the native doesn’t have his lagan chart (or the necessary details required for casting lagan chart) only then Prashna chart should be used in isolation, In this case an astrologer should also try to trace the actual chart of the native on the basis of methods prescribed in the texts.
Many a times Prashna chart results prove out to be more accurate than the results predicted just on the basis of transitory system.
The vedha positions for Rahu and ketu are 3,6,11 and the vedha positions are 12, 9, 5.
Vipreet vedha for Rahu and ketu go as per the vipreet vedha of Saturn, which I have mentioned in my above posts.
How to establish, Strength of a Planet
Even for the well experienced Astrologer, sometimes it becomes difficult to identify a really powerful chart.
Most of the astrologers knowingly or unknowingly, do give more importance to Sthan bal as compared to other bal and even if they give equal importance to all kinds of bal, they usually fail to incorporate the importance of each of those bals in a sequential manner to arrive at the overall auspiciousness of the planets in the charts as soon as we see exalted, swarashi planets in shubh sthan well supported by D-9 chart we tend to believe that this planet is indeed very strong from all the aspects which is wrong.
Now what exactly, I am trying to say?
To move forward in life we all need few parameters:
1) Potential-sthan bal, varga bal, samay bal (ratri, din bal), Paksha bal 2) Intension-chestha bal
4) External or environmental Support-drik bal
The same is the case with planets for a planet to work as it needs all the above factors and each of the above factors comes from different form of “BAL”.
Whether a planet has the potential to deliver can be understood from its sthan bal +Vargas bal i.e. In which rashi it is placed, In which bhavas is it placed, How is its strength in D-9 and other Vargas, does it have Hora bal, ratri bal or din bal or Paksha bal.
Intension of any planet can be known from its chestha bal and also by the NATURE of planets joining or aspecting it.
Directional part is taken care by the Dig BAL gained by a planet. Assume the placement of the moon in 10th house (since moon is dig bali in 4th house in 10th it looses its dig bal) this will not mean that the native will not be able to choose right direction in life but it would definitely mean that person will find it hard to move in that direction he would have to move against the tide like if a swimmer wants to move against the tide he would find it hard.
Drik bal relates to the External Environment or opposing forcing and is defined by friendly or malefic aspects received by the planet, planets joining the planet under focus and here
STRENGTHS of these influencing planets play their role instead of their nature as was the case in Intension part.
When we define all the above factors with respect to each planet then the next step is to coagulate the above knowledge with the dashas in progress.
For example if the dasha sequence is Jupiter-Moon-Saturn-mercury-venus-sun
Then all the five factors w.r.t each planet should be listed and should be then judged to make a logical sequence of their auspiciousness.
Some very Rare concepts of AstrologySo let’s start
• IF the native have a strong influence of Saturn in 2nd and 8th house, money loss will be there till 36th yr, his health would suffer at the age of 19.
• Placement of Mars in 5th and sat in 11th makes the native learn many languages.
• If placement of Sun is in 12th house, native will have a black mark on the upper part of the
body mainly above or on neck.
• If placement of Rahu is in 2nd house native gets hurt by a stone, if Ashubh prabhav increases, he can even get hurt from a bullet.
• Yog of Saturn -Rahu in 11th House gives the native huge amt of wealth in its dasha; good placement in navamsa will contribute more.
• Effect of Mercury on 6th house makes the old age of the native comfortable...
• Placement of Rahu in 6th and if Ashubh prabhav increases can even cause kidney
transplant to occur in mild conditions kidney infections.
• Placement of Saturn in 8th house contributes in problem of legs and veins etc and If Ashubh prabhav increases, this Saturn will lead to an accident
• Presence of Rahu, sat, Mars in 2nd and 8th house with Venus, give rise to problems in
• If someone has presence of sat, Mars in 8th house and if no shubh prabhav is there death of a life partner is in the chart and if any dasha of sat, Mars is around the period of marriage, death will occur soon after marriage.
• If Venus is getting neech in 11th house and Mercury is sitting in 12th and there are Ashubh prabhav on 7th house.
• Many marriages are indicated in the chart more than 3.
• Yog of Sun and Moon generally in 3rd, 6th, 11th and 10th house makes the person to prosper in business of metals, minerals.
• Aspect of Sun on 7th house makes wife of the native face problems in the 22nd and 23rd yrs and aspect of the Sun on 4th house give rise in the career in 22nd and 23rd yrs.
• Placement of Moon in 3rd and 4th house gives rise in fortune after 24th yr.
• Presence of Venus or Mercury in 4th house without any Ashubh prabhav gives a big house to the native.
• Mercury in 4th house makes the native very learned.
• Presence of Ketu in 10th house makes the person very religious. If proper support of planets like Saturn, Jupiter is there along with support of 9th, 12th, 8th houses is there, these can make the native to become Sanyasi.
• Presence of Rahu in 4th and 1st house makes the person very selfish until planets like Jupiter and Moon are powerful in the chart and there are shubh prabhav on Rahu.
• Yog of jup and Rahu in 5th house can easily make the native crime investigation officer for this 10th lord should be powerful and no Ashubh prabhav on Rahu should be there.
• If 1st lord, 4th lord and 5th lord are simultaneously loosing their strength with MOON either by wrong placement or by tremendous Ashubh prabhav the above yog will definitely take the person to MENTAL HOSPITAL.
• Placement of very powerful planets in 3rd house decreases the number of younger ones and friends that native has.
• Saturn and Venus behave very auspiciously in 12th house irrespective of their placement but if they are placed in enemy rashi or having paap prabhav on them, then results will definitely change.
• Shubh planets generally behave auspiciously in Kendra and trikond even when they are lord of paap houses.
We know that Saturn is good in 11th house but why Saturn in 12th house gives shubh effects? (In mitr rashi, shubh prabhav)
See we are destined to conquer over all five elements before the final Enlightenment namely (water, fire, earth, air, sky)
DAYS IN A WEEK TEACHES US THAT ONLY;
FIRST COMES SUNDAY;
QUALITIES OF SUN)
NOW after the arrival of soul in the mother's womb, after 9 months the moment we come out in this world
all the planet or elements start effecting us.
The first element which we have to conquer is WATER (FIRST STEP on the path of enlightenment) THAT IS MOON OR I CAN say that, WE HAVE TO conquer over our EMOTIONS, MIND first, HENCE MONDAY.
Then comes TUESDAY (mangalwar) that is controlled by MARS, MEANS IN this step, we have to conquer over FIRE OR I CAN SAY OUR ANGER.
WE HAVE TO LEARN, HOW TO USE OUR ENERGY ON THE PATH OF ENLIGHTENMENT. NEXT COMES Wednesday (BUDHWAR)
CONTROLLED BY MERCURY (that is element EARTH)
NOW WHEN WE HAVE conquered over our emotions and anger (energy)
We are ready to become a student or to gain knowledge, As only then our learning starts, only then our intelligence develop (all qualities of Mercury)
Moving ahead, When WE HAVE GAINED ALL KNOWLEDGE, BEING A STUDENT only then we can achieve the post of guru that is Jupiter.
HENCE comes GURUWAR (THURDAY).
Here we have to conquer over (sky, aakash tatva) we have to develop all qualities of teacher (patience, perseverance, humbleness) but just being a guru ,will not give us enlightenment. WE HAVE TO CONQUER OVER ALL THE, WORLDLY PLEASURES
(LUXURY, CARS, BANK BALANCE, SEX, BUNGLOW, STATUS, NAME, FAME) THAT is, true guru is one who is able conquer over all qualities of Venus.
HENCE SHUKRAWAR (Friday) so next step is control over worldly pleasure.
THEN COMES SHANIWAR (LORD BEING SATURN) SATURDAY (element air, Vayu tatva) Saturn is TAP (penance), BAL (Strength), STRUGGLE, BEING HUMBLE WHILE having all the knowledge.
Saturn teaches us to be pure, IT TEACHES US, HOW TO LEAVE EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD AND WALK ON THE PATH OF ENLIGHTENMENT.
Coming back, 12TH HOUSE IS FOR LOSS, ENLIGHTENMENT AND THAT IS WHAT FINAL STEP (SATURN) TEACHES US THAT LEAVE EVERY THING. THERE IS NOTHING ON THIS planet which can match God; it gives us the foresight to distinguish between what is ours and what is not ours.
THIS WORLD CAN ONLY DEVIATE US FROM THE PATH OF SPRITUALITY, HENCE Saturn in the house of loss(12th) is very auspicious from every angle irrespective of its placement.
VENUS BEING THE REPRESENTATIVE OF worldly pleasure in 12th will deviate us from the path of enlightenment.
but WILL GIVE NATIVE ALL THE MATERIALISTIC COMFORTS. HENCE FOR WEALTH, VENUS OF 12TH HOUSE IS magical but if Saturn and ven are in paap prabhav (malefic
influence) in enemy rashi or getting neech then none of the good results, will come.
• Placement of Sun and Moon in 8th house is considered auspicious only when they are getting uchh or swarashi (without any paap prabhav)
• Generally it is said that Moon in 8th house (with ashtami of Krishna Paksha) is very auspicious....
• Saturn in 7th house is good but in 11th, 12th it is very good.
• Jupiter in 5th, 9th houses is good but in 1st, 2nd, 4th and 11th it is very good.
• Moon in 10th and Sun in 4th house makes the native work very hard.
• Presence of Sun in 2nd, 5th, 11th, 10th, 9th, 7th and 12th makes the native with government, in the order 10th>>5th,2nd and 11th>>9th and 7th>>12th houses.
• Venus and Mercury in 4th will straightaway give the native a bungalow or a kothi unless 4th lord, Moon (karak) are loosing their strength or ven and Mercury are loosing their strength in navamsa etc or are in malefic influences.
Native having SHUBH PLANETS IN 6TH HOUSE, SHOULD TACKLE THEIR ENEMEYS, with patience and perseverance whereas native having paap planets in 6th house should use his/her power to suppress them.
• Wife from foreign land is expected on few conditions. 1. 7th lord in 12th house.
2. Placement of Rahu in 7th. 3. 7th lord in moving rashi.
4. 7th lord from Venus in moving rashi.
5. Lord of UL ASPECTING OR PRESENT IN 12TH HOUSE. 6. Exchange between 7th and 12th lord.
7. Exchange between 11th and 7th lord and 12th lord sitting in 3rd house.
8. 7th lord in3rd, 3rd lord in 12th, 12th lord in 11th and 11th lord in 7th or directly 12th lord in 7th (after 3rd in 12th)
9. 9th lord in 12th, 12th lord in 9th and 7th lord is sitting in 9th house. 10. 7th lord, 12th lord and 11th lord in 3rd house (all three).
• If Sun, sat and Mars occupy movable navamsa, Jupiter and Venus occupy fixed navamsa and the Moon and Mercury are in dual navamsa the native lives up to 100 yrs.
• Death in the 9th yr occurs if Sun, Moon and Mars are in the 5th house, lagan lord being malefic is placed in 12th house from Moon and Moon under malefic influence.
• If the 1st and 7th lord be in depression or occupy an inimical sign or be eclipsed in navamsa the native will have another wife while the first is still living....
• If the 7th lord be weak and the 7th house is aspected or occupied by a malefic or if malefics occupy 7th and 8th houses and Mars is in 12th or if the 2nd lord be weak while the 2nd house is occupied by a malefic...the native will have another wife during the lifetime of the first wife.
• Venus alone in 3rd house generally, gives TOO MANY FREINDS
• Yog for adoption, Presence of sat and Mars in 5th house & Laganesh sitting in rashi of Mercury or with mercury or aspected by Mercury, paap prabhav in 5th house can occur from other conditions as well.
• JUPITER IN 7TH HOUSE makes the native a much respected personality. Again this is a general statement, which can be modified by several factors; the most basic condition for
this yog to fructify is there should be shubh prabhav on Jupiter or 7th house and condition of 1st and 2nd (both bhava and lord should be very strong.)
• Mars in 10th house in any rashi except cancer on 28 degree is very strong, sat in 7th house in any rashi on 20 degree (no Ashubh prabhav, should not be deliberated) is very strong.
• Moon in 4th house in any rashi between 3-6 degree is very strong (Should not be deliberated in lagan kundali or in navamsa)
• Jupiter on 5 degree in lagan (in any rashi, should not be deliberated in lagan or in navamsa) is very strong.
• Venus in 4th house on 27 degree in any rashi is very strong (should not be deliberated in lagan kundali or in navamsa)
• Sun in 10th house on 10 degree in any rashi is very strong (again no Ashubh prabhav should be there, and no deliberation in lagan kundali and navamsa should be there)
• If malefics occupy the signs of cruel planets and are in the 7th, 9th or 5th from the Sun, the father WILL BE IMPRISONED when child is born, the sign occupied by the Sun
determines the locality of his bondage.
• If the Moon or the Sun is in the 9th or 5th from Saturn and Mars (sat and Mars should be in a yog)
• The child will be FORSAKEN BY HIS MOTHER. IF in this combination aspect of Jupiter is involved, the child lives long and prospers although forsaken by his mother, IF IN the above combination Saturn and Mars (yog) is in 11th or 7th from Moon, Sun, and THE CHILD WILL PERISH AFTER BEING FORSAKEN. (IF NO SHUBH PRABHAV is involved)
• If the Sun occupies a quadruped sign (MESHA, VRISHABHA, SIMHA, the 2nd half of dhanu and first half of Makar) and if other powerful planets occupy common signs, TWINS WILL BE BORN COVERED WITH A COMMON HOOD.
• IF JUPITER DOES NOT ASPECT SUN, LAGAN, MOON AND Sun is in conjunction with Moon (AMAVASYA) AND IF SATURN, Rahu OR MARS OR any two aspects Moon, THE CHILD IS CERTAINLY BORN TO ANOTHER PERSON or of adultery, this is bound to happen, if Venus and Mars are in exchange in navamsa or aspecting each other or sitting with each other in navamsa.
• IF lagan is in dhanu (Sagittarius), or falls in that amsa, if all planets are powerful and occupy that amsa and if they are aspected by powerful Shani( Saturn) and Budha (Mercury), then PREDICT MANY CHILDREN AT ONE BIRTH.
• If BUDDHA is in trikond, and other planets are powerless, then child will have two faces, four hands and four legs.
• Saturn is a kind of planet, which gives its auspicious effects only after tremendous hard work.
HENCE IF DASHA OF SATURN IS COMING IN THE LIFE SPAN OF 1 yrs to 36 yrs, EVEN WHEN IT IS UCHH, it will not prove to be very beneficial.
MOSTLY POSTS LIKE PRESIDENTS AND PRIME MINISTER is the results of auspicious Saturn but these post are given only to people who are above 40 and MOST IMPORTANT,WHO ARE VERY EXPEREINCED ON VARIOUS HIGH LEVEL POSTS (SUCH as LEADER OF OPPOSITION,GENERAL IN ARMY,VICE PRESIDENT MEMBER OF ASSEMBLY FOR AT