PRICING GUIDE 2015
AccessBanking – Fee Sheet − 2015
AccessAccount is a simple and affordable transactional account that gives you access to convenient banking channels such as; AccessPoints which allows you to bank in your community and Cellphone Banking that allows you to bank anywhere, anytime.
How does it work?
• Make purchases and cash withdrawals at till points using your Debit Card with improved security features • Be in control of your money with MyUpdates – SMS
notifications for all debit and credit transactions on your AccessAccount
• Have your salary or wages deposited into your AccessAccount, make payments by debit or stop orders and electronic account payments for FREE
• Allows you to choose between these two simple fee options that are suited to your everyday transactions:
1. Pay as you bank – It is FREE, no monthly management fee. • FREE card swipes
• FREE cash withdrawal at till points
• FREE Cellphone Banking− which allows you to bank anywhere, anytime
• FREE balance enquiry with Cellphone Banking • FREE Internet Banking
• FREE electronic payments
• FREE Standard Bank debit and stop orders • FREE SMS notifications
• FREE Prepaid recharge from Cellphone and Internet Banking. 2. AccessAccount Plus – for R59 a month – Be in control of your money with this fixed monthly payment option, making sure that you know exactly what you will pay for every month and be in control of your finances.
• FREE cash withdrawals at till points • FREE Standard Bank debit orders • Two FREE Standard Bank ATM withdrawals • Two FREE Standard Bank ATM deposits • Two FREE InstantMoney transactions
• FREE Cellphone Banking with unlimited transactions • Free Prepaid Electricity recharges at selected
Standard Bank ATMs and on Cellphone Banking • FREE payments to other Standard Bank account holders
via cellphone or account number
• FREE Inter-account transfers to your other Standard Bank accounts (Cellphone Banking/AutoPlus/Internet Banking) • FREE SMS notifications
• R2 000 death benefit.
A savings account where you get rewarded for savings by allowing you to earn bonus interest on your savings each time you reach your three months savings target.
• No monthly management fee
• FREE deposits at Standard Bank ATM and AccessPoints • FREE inter–account transfers at Standard Bank ATM,
Internet and Cellphone Banking
• FREE Cellphone Banking and Internet Banking • One FREE deposit at branch per month.
5 Banking Tips to Save Money
• Don’t carry cash, just swipe because it is FREE • It’s FREE to withdraw cash at the retailer till point than
at an ATM or branch
• Avoid long queues and do banking via your Cellphone and Internet Banking as it is FREE
• It’s CHEAPER to get your bank statement at the ATM than at a branch
• Stop-orders are FREE from your Standard Bank AccessAccount to your Standard Bank investment
Transactions AccessAccount AccessSave Society Scheme
Cash deposit at AccessPoints R1,50 Free –
Cash deposit at ATM R4,30 Free –
Cash deposit in branch R30,00 R30,00 R30,00
(five free per month)
Cheque deposit at ATM R30,00 R30,00 –
Cheque deposit in branch R30,00 R30,00 R30,00
(five free per month) Cash withdrawals
Standard Bank ATM 0 – R1 000: R6,50;
above R1 000: R4,00 + 1.15%
AccessPoint R1,50 R1,50 –
Point of Sale (Cash withdrawal at till points) Free Free –
Branch R33,00 + 1.35% R33,00 +
1.35% R18,80 (book or with-drawal slip) Other banks’ ATM 0 – R1 000: R6,50 + R6,70;
above R1 000: R4,00 + R6,70; 1.15%
International cash withdrawals R33,00 + 1.40% R40,00 – Payments
Card purchases only Free – –
Inter-account transfer Online/ATM Free Free –
Account payment at ATM/Online Free Free –
Balance enquiry at AccessPoint Free Free –
*Stop orders – Internal (to RCP/BRCP/ student loans)
Free – –
PIN reset at ATM Free Free –
PIN reset in branch R3,50 R3,50 –
Prepaid recharge at cellphone/Internet Banking and Standard Bank app
Free – –
Card purchases with cashback Free – –
Prepaid recharge at ATM R1,10 – –
POS decline due to insufficient funds R2,50 R2,50 –
External debit order R9,00 – R18,80
External stop order R5,20 – –
Establish stop/debit order R16,00 – R16,00
Amend stop/debit order R16,00 – R16,00
Cancel stop/debit order R16,00 – R16,00
Stop payments R45,00 – R45,00
Special clearance – – R100,00
Inter-account transfer branch R30,00 R30,00 R15,00
Account payment in branch R30,00 R30,00 R15,00
Prepaid recharge at other banks’ ATM 0 – R1 000: R6,50 + R6,70; above R1 000: R4,00 + R6,70; 1.15%
Bank cheque R85,00 R85,00 R85,00
Other product information
Internet Banking Free Free –
Cellphone Banking Free Free –
Telephone Banking Free Free –
Balance enquiry at ATM (print statement) R1,10 R1,10 –
Balance enquiry – Other banks’ ATM R5,00 R5,00 –
Provisional statements – ATM (30 days) R12,00 (1 free per month) R12,00 –
Dishonour fee or unpaid item R17,00 – R17,00
Internet future dated payments unpaid fee R30,00 – –
Balance enquiry in branch R30,00 R30,00 R30,00
Provisional statements – branch (30 days) R30,00 R30,00 R30,00
Debit card replacement fee R125,00 R125,00 –
Pricing 2015 – Pay as you bank pricing
Join our rewards programme for just R20 a month and collect rewards points every time you shop with your Standard Bank personal Debit/Cheque or Credit Card. Get up to 10%* back on groceries and up to 1.25%* back on all your other purchases!
Visit www.standardbank.co.za/UCount for more info. *Terms and conditions apply.
Move forward with our innovative
payment and banking products!
SnapScan is an innovative app that lets you pay for things with your smartphone. It’s a simple, safe and convenient way to pay. Download* the SnapScan app from your app store or go to www.getsnapscan.com, link your bank card and enjoy unbelievably simple payments. SnapScan can be used with any MasterCard® and Visa credit or cheque cards, as well as selected debit cards, issued by any bank in South Africa.
Tap & go™
Buying small items on the run has just become faster with your MasterCard® contactless card from Standard Bank. Waste no time when you pay for purchases up to R200. All you need to do is tap your card and go. Apply online at www.standardbank.co.za for yours and use it wherever you see the contactless symbol .
Shopping on your computer, tablet or smartphone online is easier and more secure with MasterPass™. Download* the app and shop, click and checkout faster online! MasterPass can be used with any MasterCard® and Visa credit or cheque card, as well as selected debit cards, issued by any bank in South Africa.
Still bringing you real banking value
*Terms and conditions apply
Authorised financial services and registered credit provider (NCRCP15).
The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited (Reg. No. 1962/000738/06). SBSA 194104 – 1/15 Moving Forward is a trademark of The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited
Send money via your cellphone to anyone in South Africa – quickly and safely! Creating an InstantMoney voucher is as easy as buying airtime – and funds can be sent by anyone, to anyone – even if they don’t have a bank account. Find out more at www.standardbank.co.za/instantmoney