Table of Contents
Keto Beverages ... 3
Raspberry Limeade Cocktail ... 3
Caribbean Rum Punch ... 4
Sangria ... 5
Margarita ... 6
Cardamom Coffee ... 7
Green Smoothie ... 8
Thai Ice Tea ... 9
Eggnog ... 10
Hot Chocolate ... 12
Cucumber Celery Lime Smoothie ... 14
Milkshake Smoothie with Raspberries ... 15
Raw Egg Shake with Blueberry, Avocado, and Green Tea ... 16
Cucumber Basil Ice Cubes ... 17
Pina Colada ... 18
Irish Cream ... 19
Bloody Mary ... 20
Sex on the Beach ... 21
Lemon Drop ... 22
Coconut Milk ... 23
Ginger Beer ... 25
Bonus: Keto Sauce ... 26
Diet Mayonaise ... 26
Low Carb BBQ Sauce ... 27
Creamy Low Carb Alfredo Sauce with Cream Cheese ... 29
Raspberry Limeade Cocktail
Prep Time: 1 minute Total Time: 1 minute Servings: 2
Calories: 22 kcal Ingredients:
• 1 can Dasani Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade chilled
• 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries fresh can also be used 1/2 cup crushed ice
• Juice from one medium lime about
• 1/8 teaspoon vanilla stevia drops about 20 drops
Pour all ingredients into blender and blend until well combined. Divide into two glasses and serve.
Caribbean Rum Punch
Prep Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 5 minutes Ingredients:
• 1 1/2 ounces dark rum
• 1 ounce light rum
• 1/3 teaspoon coconut pineapple water enhances
• 10 drops orange water enhancer
• 1/3 ounce lime juice
• 6 ounces club soda or diet lemon-lime or diet gingerale soft drink
• Lime slices for garnish
1. Add the dark rum, light rum, water enhancers, lime juice, and ice to a shaker. 2. Shake gently and strain into a chilled glass of ice.
3. Carefully pour in the club soda (or lemon-lime or gingerale) 4. Garnish with a slice of lime. Recipe Notes
Prep Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 5 minutes Ingredients:
• 4 ounces red wine
• 1 ounce Absolut Citron vodka
• 1/4 teaspoon berry flavor 0 carb water enhancer
• 4 ounces of club soda
• Ice Instructions:
1. Add the red wine, vodka, and water enhancer to a glass. 2. Stir to blend.
3. Fill glass with ice. 4. Add club soda.
• 1 jigger (1 1/2 ounces) tequila
• 2 tablespoons lime juice (freshly squeezed) 1/4 cup water
• 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
Optional: margarita salt or kosher salt Optional: lime wedge for garnish Optional: 1 tablespoon agave syrup or stevia Preparation
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine tequila, lime juice, water, orange extract, agave syrup, if using, and a small handful of ice. Shake until well blended. Alternatively, you can mix ingredients in a blender until slushy.
2. If desired, wet the rim of a margarita or martini glass with lime juice or plain water and dip it into a small plate of margarita or kosher salt.
3. Pour mixture from shaker into glass, either over ice or straight up. If blended, pour straight into glass.
• 5 tbsps ground coffee beans (medium to dark roast, unflavored), I grind whole beans
with this grinder
• 5 ½ cups hot water
• 5 cardamom pods, I used these organic cardamom pods, or can use ½ tsp ground
• *optional cream of choice to taste: heavy cream or coconut milk
• *optional sweetener of choice to taste: honey, or low carb sweetener
1. In a coffee grinder, place whole coffee beans and 5 cardamom pods it and grind until coarsely ground.
2. Pour ground coffee and cardamom into the pitcher of the French press, with the lid and plunger off. Set aside.
3. Bring to a boil 5 ½ cups water in a teapot or saucepan. Once boiling, remove from heat and let cool for 30 seconds.
4. Pour ½ of the water into the french press pitcher with coffee grounds at the bottom. Wait 30 seconds and stir the water and coffee grounds a little with a spoon. Pour the rest of the hot water into the pitcher, and place the lid with the plunger all the way up to the pitcher. Leave the plunger up and let the pitcher sit for 4 to 5 minutes.
5. Now hold the pitcher handle and press the plunger down firmly on the French press. Serve immediately. Can be served black, or with optional sweetener and cream.
• 1.5 cups almond milk 1 oz spinach
• 50 grams cucumber
• 50 grams celery
• 50 grams avocado 1 tbsp coconut oil
• 10 drops liquid stevia
• 1 scoop Isopure Protein Powder (about 30 grams) 1/2 tsp chia seeds (to garnish)
• 1 tsp matcha powder (optional)
1. Into a blender or Nutribullet, add your almond milk and spinach. Blend for a second to break down the spinach to make room for the rest of the ingredients.
2. Add in the rest of your ingredients and blend for about a minute until creamy. 3. You can add a teaspoon of matcha powder for added benefits and a kick of caffeine. 4. Pour it into a glass and garnish with chia seeds. Enjoy!
Thai Ice Tea
Ingredients: Sugar-Free Version
• 1 bag Thai tea
• 1/2 cup boiling water
• 6-8 ice cubes
• 1/4 cup heavy cream
• 8 drops liquid stevia Instructions:
1. Steep a bag of Thai tea in 1/2 a cup of boiled water for about 4-5 minutes.
2. Remove the tea bag and pour the steeped tea into a serving glass with 6-8 ice cubes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Servings: 6 servings Calories: 370 kcal Ingredients:
• 2 cups heavy whipping cream
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
• 3/4 cup powdered erythritol sweetener
• 4 large eggs
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Separate the egg yolks from the whites. In a bowl, stir the egg yolks until smooth. Set aside the egg whites.
2. Add almond milk, heavy cream, powdered erythritol, and beaten egg yolks to a saucepan, and place over medium-low heat.
3. Stir together the ingredients until the mixture reaches 160 F, about 10 minutes, stirring almost constantly. The mixture should not be hot enough to simmer.
4. Remove the saucepan from heat. Add vanilla extract, nutmeg, and cinnamon, and whisk until spices are well-mixed. Let stand to cool, and then refrigerate for at least a few hours or
overnight to chill. For serving:
1. When the eggnog is chilled, give it a stir and pour in individual glasses. Top with additional nutmeg and garnish with cinnamon sticks.
2. Optionally for a foamier drink: Use a hand mixer to beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. Add as much of the foamy egg whites as desired by stirring with the chilled eggnog, and serve. 3. Optionally for an alcoholic drink: Add desired alcohol to each serving glass, and pour the chilled eggnog over it, stirring a bit.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Servings: 2 servings Calories:150 kcal Ingredients:
• 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
• 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
• 2-3 tablespoons sweetener (see post for options)
• 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Add all ingredients to a small saucepan and place over medium-low heat.
2. Heat the mixture until it just starts to lightly simmer and the cocoa powder is completely absorbed, 10 to 15 minutes, whisking frequently to combine the ingredients. Monitor carefully to avoid overheating and burning the chocolate -- the mixture should be barely hot enough to simmer.
3. Turn off the heat. Stir to make sure all ingredients are well-combined, scraping up any chocolate stuck to the sides of the pan.
4. Pour the mixture into two mugs and serve.
5. Optional for a foamier drink: Pour the mixture into a blender and blend until frothy. Alternately, use an espresso machine’s frothing attachment.
Cucumber Celery Lime Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes Yield: 2 servings Ingredients:
• 4 stalks of celery heart, chopped into large chunks
• 1small cucumber, peeled, chopped, and the seeds removed juice from 1/2 lime
• 1/2 cup water 1/2 cup ice
• A shot of hard liquor (optional!)
Place everything into a good blender and blend well. (If you want it to be a juice, then just strain the smoothie.)
Milkshake Smoothie with Raspberries
Prep Time: 5 minutes Servings: 2
Calories: 150 kcal Ingredients:
• 8 ounces (1 cup) unsweetened plain almond milk
• 4 ounces (1 cup) crushed ice
• 2 ounces (1/4 cup) heavy whipping cream
• 1 ounce (1/4 cup) fresh raspberries
• 3/4 ounce (2 tablespoons) confectioners swerve or sweetener of choice
• 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) cream cheese
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• pinch of salt (<1/8 teaspoon) Instructions:
1. Microwave cream cheese in a small bowl for about 5 seconds or until soft. 2. Add all ingredients to a blender (I use a Nutribullet). Blend until very smooth. 3. Taste and adjust accordingly by adding more Swerve for a sweeter taste, or another
tablespoon of cream cheese for a creamier finish. If using a different sweetener, add it to taste. 4. Serve immediately. If not served right away, keep chilled in an ice bath. Separation is normal so give it a stir before drinking.
Raw Egg Shake with Blueberry, Avocado, and Green Tea
• 2 raw eggs 1/2 avocado
• 0.5 oz almonds (approx. 10 almonds) 1 cup frozen blueberries
• 1/2 cup iced green tea
• 1/2 cup ice (more if using fresh blueberries) Instructions:
Cucumber Basil Ice Cubes
• 1 cucumber (12-13 oz) – peeled and cut into large chunks to fit into blender
• 5 small basil leaves (or 3 large leaves) (use more leaves for decoration)
• Juice from 1/4 lime 1/4 cup water
1. Place everything into the blender and blend well. (If using a juicer, omit the water and add the lime juice in after juicing the cucumber and basil.)
2. Strain the puree and pour the resulting liquid into large ice cube trays or molds. Save the resulting cucumber solids to make this recipe.
3. Freeze the trays for 4-5 hours (or overnight) until solid.
4. Make drinks using the ice cubes e.g., add them to sparkling water to flavor the water or to vodka for an easy cucumber basil flavored chilled vodka drink!
Ingredients (per serving):
• 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk (120 ml / 4 fl oz) 1/4 cup coconut water (60 ml / 2 fl
oz) or water (+ ice) 1 shot dark or white rum (1 1/2 -2 fl oz) • 1 slice fresh pineapple (28 g / 1 oz)
• 3-5 drops liquid Stevia extract or other healthy low-carb sweetener from this list
1. Before you start making your cocktail, you will need to freeze the coconut water for 1-2 hours in an ice cube tray. Alternatively, you can use regular water and add fresh coconut water directly into the drink.
2. Place the pineapple and coconut milk into a blender and pulse until smooth.
3. Place the "coconut water ice cubes" into a glass, add rum and pour the blended mixture into a glass.
Note: you can place the glass in the freezer for 20 minutes. This will keep the drink cool. 4. You can even use a cocktail shaker to create a bit of foam on the top. Just place the ice, coconut milk mixture and rum in and shake well.
• 3/4 cup Sugar Free Condensed Milk 1/2 cup heavy cream
• 6 ounce Irish Whisky
• 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
• 1/8-1/4 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth. Pour into a clean glass container and keep refrigerated. Gently shake before using.
• 1 jigger/3 tablespoons vodka
• 6 ounces tomato juice (or see note)
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed) 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
• 2 to 3 drops hot sauce (such as Tabasco) 2 to 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
• 1 dash pepper
• Optional: 1 small dollop horseradish
• Optional garnishes: lemon wedge, celery stalk, olives, cocktail shrimp
1. In a tall glass, such as a highball, mix vodka, tomato juice, and lemon juice. Mix in the seasonings, adjusting to taste.
2. Add ice cubes, and garnish with a lemon wedge, celery stalk, olives, or cocktail shrimp, if desired.
Note About Tomato Juice
An ounce of tomato juice has slightly over one gram of carbohydrate. Most recipes for Bloody Marys have anywhere from 3 to 6 ounces of tomato juice, so you can cut the 6 ounces in half and still be faithful to the Bloody Mary tradition.
Sex on the Beach
• 1 -1/2 ounces vodka
• 1/2 ounce cranberry flavored vodka
• 1/2 ounce peach flavored vodka
• 1 squirt Mio Energy Tropical Fusion Water Enhancer
• 4 to 6 ounces club soda or sugar free 7-Up
• 1 slice lime or a strawberry , for garnish • Ice
1. Mix vodka, cranberry vodka, peach vodka, and water enhancer in a shaker filled with ice. 2. Shake until well blended then strain into a glass filled with ice.
3. Top off with club soda.
• 1 cup BiPro Lemon Lift Protein Water
• Juice from 1/2 a lemon (yes, you can use bottled in a pinch, about a Tablespoon) 1
packet Truvia or another ketogenic diet friendly sweetener(more if you want to "sugar" the rim)
• 1.5 oz chilled Blood Orange Devotion Vodka (I can't find a shot glass to save my life since
the move, this is 3 Tablespoons if you're shot glass challenged like me) ice if desired Instructions:
1. Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake. Pour and yum! If you don't have a cocktail shaker, or misplaced your cocktail shaker in a move from Colorado to Idaho (just sayin'), you can just add the ingredients to your glass and stir (so not as much fun that way though). A Blender Bottle will also do the trick.
2. To "sugar" the rim of your glass simply pour some Truvia onto a plate, wet the rim of your glass, and dip. Easy!
If you can't find the BiPro Protein Water you can use any lemon water variety that is low in carbs.
Ingredients (makes ~ 5 cups):
• 3 cups shredded unsweetened coconut (225 g/ 8 oz) 5 cups hot water
• Optional Flavouring (use either):
• 1/2 tsp vanilla powder or 1 tbsp unsweetened vanilla extract 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 1-2 tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
1. Place the shredded coconut in a blender. Pour in 5 cups of hot water.
2. Blend the mixture on high for 5 minutes or until the coconut is fine and the mixture creamy. 3. Pour it in a nut milk bag or through a fine mesh sieve lined with cheesecloth. Strain the mixture through the nut milk bag. I let mine hang over a bowl for several minutes until it cooled down.
4. Using your hands, squeeze out as much coconut milk as possible (be careful, the mixture can still be hot inside). When done, optionally add any flavouring and pour in a container or a bottle. Refrigerate and use within 3 days. If you want to store it for longer, freeze in batches. You can use small freezer bags or containers.
5. Don't waste the coconut pulp and use it in recipes just like coconut flour. It's not as fine as store-bough coconut flour but has similar properties and nutrition facts. Before you store it, you will have to dehydrate it. Preheat the oven to 70-80 °C/ 160-175 °F. Spread the pulp over a large baking tray and place in the oven.
6. Once it's dry (not browned), place it in a food processor and pulse until powdered Don't worry, unlike shredded coconut that contains a lot of fat, the pulp will not turn into coconut butter as you blend it.
Homemade coconut milk will separate as it sits after a few minutes and that's perfectly normal. Simply shake every time before use. When refrigerated, a thin layer of coconut oil may appear on top. It will melt once you bring it to room temperature.
Ingredients (makes 6 servings):
• 150 g ginger root, chopped (5.3 oz) 2 lemons, juiced (~ 120 ml/ 4 fl oz)
• 1/2 cup Sukrin Gold or Erythritol or Swerve (80 g / 3.9 oz) 2 1/2 cups water (600 ml)
• Optionally: few drops of liquid Stevia extract if you prefer it sweeter sparkling water Instructions:
1. Wash and cut the ginger root into medium chunks. Place it in a blender together with 2 1/2cups of water. Blend for just about 10 seconds.
2. Pour the ginger mixture through a fine mesh sieve (or use cheesecloth) into a sauce pan. Juice 2 lemons and add the fresh lemon juice to the sauce pan. Heat the mixture over a medium-low heat.
3. Add Sukrin Gold (or Erythritol) and stir until dissolved. Cook the mixture until reduced to about a half (1 1/2 cups). Then, take off the heat and let it cool down.
4. Once cool, pour 1/4 cup of the ginger beer concentrate in a glass and add 1 ½ cups of sparkling water or more to taste. Optionally, add a few ice cubes.
Bonus: Keto Sauce(4 recipes)
• 1 egg yolk, large, room temperature
• 1/3 teaspoon sea salt or real salt (my favorite salt here) 1/3 teaspoon Dijon mustard (I
prefer this one)
• 2 teaspoon lemon juice
• 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar, white wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar (I use this one)
• 3/4 cup avocado oil
Make sure all ingredients are room temperature in a medium bowl or your food processor (the food processor is the easiest for a newbie FYI) whisk or blend the eggs yolks, salt, mustard, lemon juice, and vinegar until the mixture turns a slightly lighter shade and thickened a little bit, about 1 minute by hand with whisk or 30 seconds with blender/immersion blender/food processor.
Then, begin to slowly drizzle in the avocado oil while continuously whisking/blending until it has reached spreadable mayo consistency. Done, now you have a Ketogenic Diet Mayonaise
Recipe! Put into glass container and use within a week.
Put two egg yolks in a separate medium to large bowl and whisk them until they become a lighter shade and thickened slightly. Now take your non-mayo mixture and very slowly add that to the egg yolks while continuously whisking or blending. It should correct the mayo issue and
Low Carb BBQ Sauce
• Makes about 1 pint. Serving Size about 2 tablespoons.
• 1/4 cup brown sugar substitute OR sweetener of your choice
• 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
• 1/4 cup white vinegar
• 1/2 cup water
• 2 tablespoons real butter
• 1 can tomato paste
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon dry yellow mustard
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
• 1 teaspoon liquid smoke (optional)
1. In a sauce pan over medium, add sweetener, vinegars and water. Mix until sweetener is dissolved.
2. Add tomato paste and remaining ingredients. Stir until fully combined. Bring to a boil, reduce to simmer.
3. Let simmer about 15 minutes to incorporate all ingredients and build flavor. Notes:
If you like a thinner sauce, add a touch more water until desired thickness is reached. 1. If you like a more sour sauce, add a little more vinegar.
2. Go easy with the liquid smoke, a little goes a long way!
3. This recipe is very easily adaptable to different sweeteners. Using a white sweetener will result in a sauce that is more red in color.
4. The butter makes a nice glossy finish and helps the sauce adhere to whatever you brush it on. Store in pint sized mason jar refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
Creamy Low Carb Alfredo Sauce with Cream Cheese
*An easy, creamy Alfredo sauce is made with cream cheese which keeps is low in carbs and gluten-free. This ultimate Parmesan cheese sauce for low carb diets promises delicious authentic
Italian taste with every bite. Calories: 410 kcal
• 1 cup heavy cream
• 3 oz cream cheese, room temperature
• 2 oz Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
• 2 tbsp butter, room temperature
• 1 large egg yolk
• 1 pinch white pepper
• 1 pinch freshly ground nutmeg
• Salt to taste
Additional Flavor Ideas:
• lemon zest, parsley, basil, garlic, shallot, white wine, dry sherry, truffle oil, thyme, tarragon
1. Gently melt the butter and cream cheese together in a small pot over low heat, whisking to combine.
2. Add 1/4 cup of the heavy cream, turn heat up to medium low, and stir until combined and hot. Add 1/4 of the Parmesan cheese and stir until melted. Alternate adding the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese in the same fashion until all is incorporated.
3. Separate one egg and beat the yolk. When the sauce is hot and bubbling lazily, add the egg yolk while whisking. Turn heat a little lower and continue whisking until the sauce coats the back of a spoon about 1-2 minutes more. Adjust seasonings. Thickens as it cools!
Spicy Lemon Herb Sauce
• 2 cups
• 1 shallot, peeled and roughly chopped 1 garlic clove, peeled and smashed
• 1 bunch parsley, roughly chopped 1 bunch mint, roughly chopped
• 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped 2 lemons, zested and juiced
• ⅓ cup olive oil 1 teaspoon salt
• 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
• 1 teaspoon red-pepper flakes, or more to taste
1. In a blender or food processor, pulse the shallot, garlic, herbs and lemon zest to combine. 2. Add the lemon juice and olive oil, then pulse until a smooth sauce forms. Season with salt, pepper and red-pepper flakes.
3. Transfer the sauce to an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use. The sauce will keep for up to a week.